Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 18 - clots @ Jags***

(01-09-2022, 05:14 PM)DTWD4∞ Wrote: Also, how may of today's rooks that played so well did Baalke have a hand in picking?

This has got to be the hottest topic right now. ESPECIALLY if he isn't fired. 

Also - which ones were straight up Meyer picks??

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-09-2022, 05:14 PM)DTWD4∞ Wrote: Also, how may of today's rooks that played so well did Baalke have a hand in picking?

It’s still early, but his draft is looking good. Really liking Little at LT long-term.

(01-09-2022, 04:24 PM)Jags Wrote: How many sacks have we gotten today? And before the game, that high/low thing they do on CBS had the jags having the least. Pretty sure they were wrong, again

I don't think there is a greater advertisement against gambling than having two football experts lose every week while promoting a gambling site.

(01-09-2022, 05:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Are the Khan clown avatars the cure to the curse?!!

Imagine being one of those full-on superstitious types - and you wore a full clown suit to the game today. 

Every Sunday is a 3-ring circus from here on out, baby!

Lol!! You know there is at least one!

Honey, never wash that clown suit, its so lucky!!

Don't know and don't care. He still needs to go.

(01-09-2022, 05:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Are the Khan clown avatars the cure to the curse?!!

Imagine being one of those full-on superstitious types - and you wore a full clown suit to the game today. 

Every Sunday is a 3-ring circus from here on out, baby!

I think I’m what caused it.  I even wore a Jaguars T-shirt around the house.  Didn’t really give a crap this year and never put one on on game day. My wife even made a comment about it.  Guess I’ll never be able to wash it again

Way to go Jags!

Great Game from Lawrence and the Jags today. Season high in points and point differential. A good sign for a change in a season of Misery. Unexpected!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-09-2022, 05:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

This has got to be the hottest topic right now. ESPECIALLY if he isn't fired. 

Also - which ones were straight up Meyer picks??

That’s my concern if he’s retained

(01-09-2022, 05:18 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Great Game from Lawrence and the Jags today.  Season high in points and point differential.  A good sign for a change in a season of Misery.  Unexpected!

When are we trading for Mac? After all you all said we should have drafted him

Three more wins that last year
Knocked out the Colts
Won the last game of the season
Got the #1 pick

Life is better than what it was 3 hours ago.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 05:20 PM by EricC85.)

Guys I’m sorry wife watched two games with me this year Miami in London and today, I told her she is now required to watch all of next season
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Watching the end of the Steelers/Ravens game. They called Calais Campbell's name for making a tackle. Immediately I thought, "I wish he still played for the Jaguars!"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

NYC4Jags time to add your buddy to IGNORE LIST.

(01-09-2022, 05:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: When someone speaks out of both sides of their mouth to attempt mitigation of a previous unstable stance, you can't have a meaningful discourse. 

And it has nothing to do with taking anything personally. 

In addition, when a poster spams the board mercilessly for months on end with their dubious position, they will undoubtedly be hearing about it when that position begins to lose its foundation and collapse.

Again I keep hearing you say that but can never show evidence of that.  Your a toolbag and I think you have made the ignore list as well.  You rarely have anything worth reading to say anyway.

Feel free to ignore all you'd like.

It may be an odd experience for you here if you just keep ignoring everyone who punches holes in your unsound reasoning, but whatever. 

I can't believe you thought prematurely judging a rookie QB was going to be a walk in the park on a football message board, though. Surely you expected lots of disagreement, no?

Who cares? How effective will a team be with everyone in the FO looking over their shoulder waiting for Mr. Leak to pull the rug out from under them? He's a cancer.

(01-09-2022, 05:20 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Guys I’m sorry wife watched two games with me this year Miami in London and today, I told her she is now required to watch all of next season

We are all counting on her, Eric.

Baalke still needs to go. The fact that virtually all candidates we’ve interviewed have expressed misgivings about him should be the final straw

(01-09-2022, 05:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 05:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Again I keep hearing you say that but can never show evidence of that.  Your a toolbag and I think you have made the ignore list as well.  You rarely have anything worth reading to say anyway.

It may be an odd experience for you here if you just keep ignoring everyone who punches holes in your unsound reasoning, but whatever. 

Sounds like ensuring the best experience! No one disagreeing with you and everyone agreeing! Who wouldn't want to be that intelligent?
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Keeping Baalke would be like when the Colts kept Grigson after drafting Andrew Luck. Just get a fresh set of eyes at the top of the front office; and then get the Coach right. With the QB in place it should be easy after that, just draft BAP, use the resources (cap space & extra draft picks) to address the Oline and then just develop around Trevor.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!