Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Panthers Gameday***

I can't remember ever being up so much with a second string quarterback, that we pull him and put our third string quarterback in there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-31-2023, 04:47 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Needs to shave that moustache. Its not doing him any favors.

Like a creepy 70s stache.

Etienne with 10 rushing TDs on the season and a 100 yard day.

Engram becomes just the 2nd player in Jaguars history to catch 100 or more passes in a season.

Josh Allen with 3 sacks today and sets new franchise sack record with 16.5 sacks on the season.

Jaguars with back to back winning seasons for the first time in almost 20 years.

(12-31-2023, 04:47 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:46 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I feel bad for Bryce Young.

Just remember, he's a millionaire.  He'll be fine.

Feel free to laugh at his temporary misery.

We know how this feels
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-31-2023, 04:47 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Who do we think wins the Colts-Texans game? The T*tans are going to want to ruin it for us, especially after last year but today was the perfect game for us to get the momentum going again.

tinhorns will win that game easily in my opinion.

I hope we can seal the deal and beat the tacks next week though because like you said, they will be looking for revenge after what we did to them last year.

Yeah I'd say Houston look stronger, especially getting Stroud back. Minshew really misses Pittman. 

In a way, its a perfect game go set us up for (potentially) playoff football. Tough road game against a division rival with nothing to lose. A good W there and we are rolling into the playoffs with some positivity.

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 04:52 PM by americus 2.0.)

(12-31-2023, 04:47 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:46 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I feel bad for Bryce Young.

I don't. I am his biggest fan today!

I mean in general. Today? Yeah, I don't care. Guy didn't ask to come into a team with a [BLEEP] owner and a [BLEEP] OL and be abused.

Gotta love Jaxon. At least he put his swim shorts on and not his budgie smugglers. LOL

Would rather have to win and get in than luck our way in playing garbage football just to get routed by Cleveland or whoever.

Best mascot in sports

CJ Stroud is a game manager. Exactly what we needed.

Dewey could beat the [BLEEP] out of any of us, but the guy is a total nerd.

(12-31-2023, 04:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: CJ Stroud is a game manager.  Exactly what we needed.

Beathard looking really good over in Houston!

(12-31-2023, 04:53 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Dewey could beat the [BLEEP] out of any of us, but the guy is a total nerd.

I love the guy.

(12-31-2023, 04:52 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Would rather have to win and get in than luck our way in playing garbage football just to get routed by Cleveland or whoever.

I said this earlier in the week and I'll say it again. We lost to Cleveland by a few points in their house earlier this year. Why do people think that they will route us in the playoffs?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

TB loses to NO 23-7, sigh. What is with this team.

(12-31-2023, 04:54 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:53 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Dewey could beat the [BLEEP] out of any of us, but the guy is a total nerd.

I love the guy.

Dewey is like Jaxson (B)

Dude has become a legend..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-31-2023, 04:53 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: CJ Stroud is a game manager.  Exactly what we needed.

Beathard looking really good over in Houston!

oh crap I can't believe I did that

(12-31-2023, 04:54 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

I love the guy.

Big fan,  but he isn't the glue to the team's success.  He's like the hype guy.

(12-31-2023, 04:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 04:52 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Would rather have to win and get in than luck our way in playing garbage football just to get routed by Cleveland or whoever.

I said this earlier in the week and I'll say it again. We lost to Cleveland by a few points in their house earlier this year. Why do people think that they will route us in the playoffs?

Exactly. And our mistakes killed us. Blown coverages went for TD's and miscommunication lead to picks. Not a lot to change that game around.

CJ Beathard is exactly the kind of game manager you need for your back up quarterback. Run the offense, take what the defense gives you, and don't turn the ball over.

(12-31-2023, 04:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Consider who you're replying to here. The sky is always falling with him.