Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wind turbines kill 573,000 birds and 888,000 bats every year.

Quote:Don't like my thread, don't /click on them / read them, Simple as that

Adorable

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Amazing how a thread that is open to good discussion gets derailed by personality conflicts.  I know that the forums that I used to moderate, posts that were off-topic usually got removed.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Amazing how a thread that is open to good discussion gets derailed by personality conflicts. I know that the forums that I used to moderate, posts that were off-topic usually got removed.

Sometimes, you just need a good tension breaker before things get ugly.. I'm usually the first volunteer Wink
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

How do you make a conservative mad? Tell a lie......

How do you make a liberal mad? Tell the truth

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:How do you make a conservative mad? Take away their guns

How do you make a liberal mad? Take away their birth control

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

</thread>

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:How do you make a conservative mad? Tell a lie......

Person trying to pass fake stories as truth makes joke about truth. Delicious. 

lol

Quote:Has anybody denied that birds get killed by wind turbines?

But also many times more birds die every year because of things like skyscrapers and cell towers.

Because killing a rat is the same as killing an elephant?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

If true, merely posting this made you mad.

AmIright?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:It's interesting how people at odds with the facts often argue what others must be thinking. Speaks to the disconnect between logic and facts in their own minds. Logic dictates the conclusion from the facts; it has nothing to do with motives like 'control' fyi.

<p style="font-family:Arial;font-size:1.1em;font-style:italic;color:rgb(64,64,64);">“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years since the Industrial Revolution.” - 
<span style="font-size:15.3999996185303px;">Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the UN’s Framework on Climate Change

</span>

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:
<em><span style="font-family:verdana;"><span style="font-size:8px;">“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years since the Industrial Revolution.” -
<span style="font-size:14px;">Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the UN’s Framework on Climate Change

</em></span></span></span>

What is this supposed to mean to me?

Quote:What is this supposed to mean to me?

It means that foreigners and traitorous nationals are intentionally trying to destroy the economic model that's made your wealthy, comfortable life the envy of most of human existence.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:What is this supposed to mean to me?

It means that the agenda is to bring about a new world government, and they are willing to use the excuse of Global Warming to do that. It means that it's about 'control.'

Quote:It means that foreigners and traitorous nationals are intentionally trying to destroy the economic model that's made your wealthy, comfortable life the envy of most of human existence.

Not everyone in this country has a wealthy, comfortable life and it is not completely due to their lack of a willingness to do something about it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:It means that foreigners and traitorous nationals are intentionally trying to destroy the economic model that's made your wealthy, comfortable life the envy of most of human existence.

Have you traveled much internationally? We are not envyed.

Standards if living. Happiness quotients of the world tell a different story. Even the poor nations don't envy us. In fact the definition of " wealth" is not the same for everyone. As for monetary wealth..it's tilting away from many here...and not for lack of trying.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Have you traveled much internationally? We are not envyed.

Standards if living. Happiness quotients of the world tell a different story. Even the poor nations don't envy us. In fact the definition of " wealth" is not the same for everyone. As for monetary wealth..it's tilting away from many here...and not for lack of trying.
American Exceptionalism is a religion. 

We can always count on the Blame America First crowd to show up the moment someone has something nice to say about the bad ol USA. We can also count on them knee jerking so fast that they don't digest the content of the remark they attempt to refute. Rolleyes

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:We can always count on the Blame America First crowd to show up the moment someone has something nice to say about the bad ol USA. We can also count on them knee jerking so fast that they don't digest the content of the remark they attempt to refute. Rolleyes
I see pot is back. Did you miss the kettle?

Quote:Have you traveled much internationally? We are not envyed.

Yet they keep trying to get here.  Go figure.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]