Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The "Tolerant" Left strikes again

Quote:I'll do that as soon as you point to someone who defended these guys?  I'll be waiting.

Quote:Not on this board but is it fair to say that they have received accolades and support from claimed liberals on social media?

You didn't see claimed conservatives supporting Dylan roof or the shooting in Canada, not even the notorious alt right as it's referred to. Maybe I just didn't see it?

But scan any news article about the riots at Berkeley and you'll find all kinds of support and bragging about owning the street.

That's the difference I see.
I will use Eric's response since this it pretty much what I would have said.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Thank you for trying to enlighten me. I've been with my partner for 14 years. We've adopted and are raising an amazingly bright, sweet, well adjusted son. Owned two houses. Taken many vacation together. Had family members pass. Raised animals from puppy to death. Gone through rough times, gone through great times and I think it's well past time I get the priveledge of calling her my wife.

Please don't try to lecture me on what this means or doesn't mean to me. This is as personal to me as any relationship you may have or had is to you. Our reasons for wanting to get MARRIED are for our commitment to each other and our commitment to our family unit as a whole. None of this is to [BAD WORD REMOVED] off anyone, it's because we love each other, period. I don't question straight couples desire to get married nor do you or JIB or anyone else. You don't quetsion them when they decide to get married at the beach because they're not affiliated with a church, you wish them well, right? You don't question them when they get divorced. Right? Why do I have to explain what I'll gain or lose?

You keep doing you and don't worry about other people's issues!!

I'm very happy for you! Love
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

"You keep doing you"...?  She has a girlfriend.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Neither acts or actions of these people and those people are acceptable. I think most people with rational minds and non racist thoughts can see that regardless of which party or faction you identify yourself with. That still doesn't answer the question though. And, again, all I see is the same thing I've seen my whole life in our country. 

Division. Division over stupid parties that don't care about the working class. Division over race and religion and sexual orientation, which, again, neither parties truly care about. That's why we're always stuck in neutral or reverse as a society. If it's not war mongering Neoconservatives ruining this country with it's policies and agendas. It's Neoliberals pretending to be democratic and liberal while leaning towards classic right wing motives while sugar coating it's nonsense of [BAD WORD REMOVED] with PC sprinkles. 

But, the fact that we're always at each other's throats over our Oligarchy. Don't anybody here dare say it's a Democracy or Republic. Those days have been dead since the Woodrow Wilson administration took over. But, the fact that we're always divided. Always fighting. Always pitching fits. Always saying "Well, your party does this" and "Oh yeah? Well your party does that". That's exactly why this country is becoming a laughing stock.

Meanwhile. These career politicians make thousands of dollars, if not, millions. They change the rules at the table to their advantages and our disadvantages. Drag is into unwinnable wars while we lose young men and women as they pocket profits. Raise taxes. And manipulate the popular opinions of our countrymen through the MSM. You all swallow that lunch meat up during happy hour nationwide. It's sad.
Another stellar post!   :thanks:  :thumbsup:

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

yup, once again its confirmed that im on the right side of things.  im the complete opposite of the people acting like cowards and idiots, throwing things, destroying property, acting like facists... in the name of ANTI-FACISM

ive seen it said, "they're trying to start a civil war..." 

ok, lets have one. these cowards covering their faces would be annihilated in less than 24 hours

Quote:I'll take the organization at its word when hundreds or thousands of them holding a BLM sign say "what do we want? Dead Cops, When do we want it? Now!" It's been so widespread that I cannot accept that it is a one off kinda thing.

BLM isn't saving any lives. It is radicalizing people to go throw their lives away by attacking police and resisting arrest. We have a system to deal with unjustified shootings, that's the courtroom, not going out and shooting police. If that isn't good enough for some folks, I don't know what to tell them.

I've never ever seen this. No one I know including white BLM supporters has ever advocated violence.

this transcends BLM. protests are being organized by multiple organizations and they are truly testing the boundaries of what is and isn't terrorism. 

Quote:I've never ever seen this. No one I know including white BLM supporters has ever advocated violence.

Then you need to dig deeper. There's plenty of outspoken leaders and organizers among the BLM movement that openly and publicly base it's rallying cry on the grounds of killing white people and police officers. Calling for genocide of white people. Telling white people to pay up, surrender their properties, etc. 

Listen. I am all for equality. I completely believe our prison system is a joke. There's plenty of statistics to back-up that maybe our police system is inherently racist and it does target black people and black communities. That the same laws that are broken are not equally divided up in sentences compared to minorities who face harsher sentences. 

Michael Wood. He's a former officer from the city of Baltimore. He's one of the few who are open and outspoken about how it works systematically. And then you had people like Ehrilchman from Nixon's administration years later admitting what the "War on Drugs" was all about. It was all about targeting black people and activist groups on the left side of things. 

BUT. With that said. You cannot have the rest of society taking these movements seriously or these protests seriously when you're doing the opposite of what you declare in the name of "peace" in the streets. You can't be out burning, looting, rioting and sucker punching people when you're trying to get your points across. 

And more times than not. That's been the case now for the past four to eight years. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I've never ever seen this. No one I know including white BLM supporters has ever advocated violence.
Are you serious? And I'm not being sarcastic or mean. I don't even have television and I've seen it. People posted links to articles both here and on Facebook. 

LOL!

There is this thing called news. You should try watching it. They have burned neighborhoods to the ground. Looted innocent businesses in multiple cities. Finally, assassinated law enforcement officers; innocent people who do nothing but protect the people and law and order. 

BLM is flat out a terrorist organization.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

You really need to open your eyes up to reality.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:You really need to open your eyes up to reality.

Why do that when it would prove your worldview false?

If what you believe is false, you can't allow yourself to be proven wrong.  Especially if you've made it your life's purpose.  Sad, really.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I wonder how many of these people over there are the same from Ferguson, D.C., etc etc.

As in organized rioters (guised as protesters) not actually from the left or right...

I mean...

These people are waving black flags and holding up signs that say we will not be governed. 

If this was real Dems... wouldn't they want to be governed? Even more so than anyone?

And if this is really the left... and they don't want to be governed... I hope they stop taking all the welfare they are likely recipients of.

Aside from all that... this group of people are terrorists. Causing destruction and assaulting people is not protesting. It's criminal activity. And anyone who is behind this sort of behavior, either in person or from this MB should off themselves.

• Before they decide to do this again around actual right wingers that believe wholeheartedly in the 2nd amendment.

No one you know?

Well that's because you don't know anyone in the actual group.

You might know people that support the idea of "black lives matter" but I doubt you know any actual BLM members.

You certainly don't know Soros... the man behind it all. The man behind Occupy, BLM, and likely the Berkley nonsense.

Meanwhile, all his rich liberal buddies in Hollywood are calling for a military coup.....

so tolerant... so non-violent these people are.

SMH.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2017, 04:42 PM by Kane.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdz2xq95i08

This dude says it all.

it seems like the people tearing up Berkley were mostly white. just an observation. its a bunch of white people with no lives.... and its everybody else's fault that their life sucks..

Quote:it seems like the people tearing up Berkley were mostly white. just an observation. its a bunch of white people with no lives.... and its everybody else's fault that their life sucks..
That is Berkley for ya. Mainly white folks with nothing better to do than be idiots. Basket Weaving 201 has a start time of noon, so...

Anyways, how could you tell race with masks, gloves, long sleeves, etc? Not that "idiot" has a race, nor really matters in this case.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2017, 05:12 PM by badger.)

Quote:That is Berkley for ya. Mainly white folks with nothing better to do than be idiots. Basket Weaving 201 has a start time of noon, so...

Anyways, how could you tell race with masks, gloves, long sleeves, etc? Not that "idiot" has a race, nor really matters in this case.

i think it does matter to an extent because there are so many of these types who are white people complaining about WHITE MALES destroying the planet.  then they throw trash cans around. just another weird dynamic with these people in masks.  they are white people who hate white people.  they are facists who claim to hate facists. lol

these people who claim to be anti-racism are so fixated on skin color and appearances.  

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdz2xq95i08

This dude says it all.
Spray some [BLEEP] like that in my wife's eyes and I'll put two center mass.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.