Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
He just keeps lying - now believes millions of illegals committed voter fraud

Quote:He's already said it...not verbally but he's saying it through action.

That's alternate facts...does that make you a liar too?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He's already said it...not verbally but he's saying it through action.

Your worship tried that and failed.  He's giving a voice and the power back to the people... doing the exact opposite of what you feel he's doing.

But then, I wouldn't expect someone as blind an miseducated as you to understand.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Does it change the results of the election?
Are you intentionally stupid or do you just come by it naturally? Anyone who is not concerned with voter fraud says something about their own moral compass, I don't care which party they belong to.

Steve Bannon is registered to vote in two states.

Just saying.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Steve Bannon is registered to vote in two states.

Just saying.

...and?

There needs to be a system where this is caught and prevented.

Agree?

Quote:...and?

There needs to be a system where this is caught and prevented.

Agree?

You don't tell Pepe. Pepe tells you.
Only a chump boos the home team!

You guys really think Trump's concern over this has anything to do with actual concern over voter fraud and nothing to do with the blow to his ego from falling so far behind Clinton in the popular vote?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:You guys really think Trump's concern over this has anything to do with actual concern over voter fraud and nothing to do with the blow to his ego from falling so far behind Clinton in the popular vote?

ya because he never said anything about voter fraud before actually winning

Quote:ya because he never said anything about voter fraud before actually winning

He said a lot of things, especially when he was well behind in the polls, but was it at the top of his agenda? He's suddenly hell-bent and leather bound to get at the bottom of this.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:He said a lot of things, especially when he was well behind in the polls, but was it at the top of his agenda? He's suddenly hell-bent and leather bound to get at the bottom of this.

This is far from the first thing on his list.

I think many, particularly those on the left, aren't used to someone who acts so quickly and decisively when it comes to actually fixing things.

His predecessor would simply ignore those things that didn't fit his agenda, or joke about them all the while chasing shiny objects like man made climate change.

Quote:Are you intentionally stupid or do you just come by it naturally? Anyone who is not concerned with voter fraud says something about their own moral compass, I don't care which party they belong to.
You ok or is it that time of the month?

Quote:He said a lot of things, especially when he was well behind in the polls, but was it at the top of his agenda? He's suddenly hell-bent and leather bound to get at the bottom of this.

Not really.  He's just taking care of the problem and finding a solution rather than ignoring it.

Look at recent history.  Liberals thought "voting fraud" was because of Russian hackers.  There are cases where dead people and illegals were casting votes.  That's the problem.

I haven't seen anywhere where it states that he's going after the problem because of the "popular vote".  He's addressing a very important issue that has a direct impact on our country.  VOTER FRAUD and it doesn't specifically say that it's just the illegal votes cast by illegal aliens, it's others cast by dead people, etc.  This has an impact on so many areas of our government and it needs to be addressed.

For liberals to say that something like this "isn't worthwhile or a waste" says a lot about what they think about our Constitution and the election process.  They say that because their candidate lost but "won" the "popular vote".  It just so happens that the "popular vote" might include votes that were invalid and illegal.

Had cankles won the election, I would expect the same thing to happen, but it wouldn't because democrats rely on those invalid votes to hold power.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:You ok or is it that time of the month?

I'm having a fine day, and you?

Quote:I'm having a fine day, and you?
My day has been great! Thanks for asking friend.

I had a jersey mikes sub for lunch, on my way to play pickup basketball and Workaholics comes on tonight. Stoked.

Quote:My day has been great! Thanks for asking friend.

I had a jersey mikes sub for lunch, on my way to play pickup basketball and Workaholics comes on tonight. Stoked.

Lol. I'm glad it's sunshine and rainbows for you. Enjoy your game and your television show. I bought the movie 'Greater' and plan to watch it tonight. I love a good football movie and I have heard this one is really top notch.

Quote:Lol. I'm glad it's sunshine and rainbows for you. Enjoy your game and your television show. I bought the movie 'Greater' and plan to watch it tonight. I love a good football movie and I have heard this one is really top notch.
The guy who plays Burlsworth is great. He's also on Suits which is another good TV show.

At the end of the day man, the majority of people on this board want Trump to succeed because it means America does well. This side of the board has so much more hate than the Jaguars side though, it's insane. There are zero conversations here that are actually good ones. No one is reallt going to change their mind about Trump right now. It's still so fresh. You're either really happy or very concerned and anxious for what will happen next. Similar to how people feel about Bortles really. You either think he's the man for the job or you don't but you hope he succeeds because then the Jags will.

Have a great time watching the movie.

Quote:Republicans love their pointless investigations.
Democrats were challenging him to open an investigation, clearly not expecting him to do so. My guess is they're soiling their pants now that it's happening considering the overwhelming majority of documented voter fraud that has been reported benefitted democrats. The last thing they want is to have someone exposing their tactics.

The fact that he has libs like you and the OP having progressive spasms makes it all the more entertaining. He's living rent free in your heads.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Democrats were challenging him to open an investigation, clearly not expecting him to do so. My guess is they're soiling their pants now that it's happening considering the overwhelming majority of documented voter fraud that has been reported benefitted democrats. The last thing they want is to have someone exposing their tactics.

The fact that he has libs like you and the OP having progressive spasms makes it all the more entertaining. He's living rent free in your heads.

Oh no. Please with all do respect do not misunderstand. Investigate away.

I eagerly await the results.

So what's the process for illegals obtaining IDs so they can vote?

Quote:So what's the process for illegals obtaining IDs so they can vote?

Not sure about the exact process, but over 800,000 illegals in California have State-issued drivers licences. California also has a motor-voter law (actually a federal law) , and does not check IDs when one votes.

I find it unlikely that there were 3 million or more illegal votes in the US, but it's far from impossible. It's certainly something that should have been investigated before now.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"