Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
enough is enough

Quote:I wasn't a fan of the Jaguars until I moved to Fernandina for a couple years back in 2006.  I don't remember the early years the way you guys do.

Alot of Jaguar fans only know mediocrity with a couple good seasons in the sun sprinkled in.  

I honestly don't think that most posters in the Jungle are spoiled from the early success.  I think most fans right now are just tired of the losing. 

I hate to use this cliche', but it's always darkest right before the dawn.  And it seems pretty dark right now.  I just don't know if I blame most posters for expressing their frustrations.  But that's just me.

You're a die hard, and that's what makes you special.  So I won't begrudge you your feelings.  I just don't think that most posters on here are doing it to troll, not after this many years of being on this board and so many years of ineptitude.

These last 5 years or so has weeded out the weak willed fans!  LOL  
I agree with this. I did not start watching football until 2004, that's when I started watching the Jaguars.

2004-2007 seem like championship years compared to the slop we currently see.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm going to enjoy my popcorn and watch all these people that say that we were suppose to be the worst team in the league last year and this year and magically be an amazing team next year get driven into the ground when reality finally sets in for them. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:I'm going to enjoy my popcorn and watch all these people that say that we were suppose to be the worst team in the league last year and this year and magically be an amazing team next year get driven into the ground when reality finally sets in for them. 
Right, because absolutely no one has said we are going to be amazing team next year.

The expectations stated by the organization is to be competing for a playoff spot next year, but of course pea brains like you will be the ones who are going to expect an amazing season next year and want to fire everyone in the organization if they fail to meet your imaginary goals.

Making the playoffs won't be enough. You will want to fire everyone if we don't win our division, don't win all of our home games, don't sweep the colts, don't go to the AFC championship game, or whatever lofty expectation you pull out of your rear.

The team is still working within the plan it laid out a couple of years ago. It's not the team that has let you down, it's your own ignorance that has gotten the best of you.

Quote:Right, because absolutely no one has said we are going to be amazing team next year.

The expectations stated by the organization is to be competing for a playoff spot next year, but of course pea brains like you will be the ones who are going to expect an amazing season next year and want to fire everyone in the organization if they fail to meet your imaginary goals.

Making the playoffs won't be enough. You will want to fire everyone if we don't win our division, don't win all of our home games, don't sweep the colts, don't go to the AFC championship game, or whatever lofty expectation you pull out of your rear.

The team is still working within the plan it laid out a couple of years ago. It's not the team that has let you down, it's your own ignorance that has gotten the best of you.

Sounds to me like he is expecting another disaster season next year.  Not sure where you got the "lofty expectation" vibe from.

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Quote:Sounds to me like he is expecting another disaster season next year.  Not sure where you got the "lofty expectation" vibe from.
Obviously, Einstein, he was expecting way more from this year than what the organization told people to expect.

I can't figure out whether you people are hard headed or just flat out stupid. Caldwell and company flat out told everyone not to get their hopes up for this season. How much more can someone baby you mental midgets through the rebuilding process.

Quote:Obviously, Einstein, he was expecting way more from this year than what the organization told people to expect.

I can't figure out whether you people are hard headed or just flat out stupid. Caldwell and company flat out told everyone not to get their hopes up for this season. How much more can someone baby you mental midgets through the rebuilding process.

We are both in here.

Our hopes don't get up for very long in here, usually after the first game or 2, wooooooob, woooooob, woooooob, wooooooob, wooooooob, wooooob, down go our hopes.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Predator, would you please share a link with us where the "expectations stated by the organization is to be competing for a playoff spot next year" ? Because I can guarantee you can't find one. Prove me wrong!

Regards..........................the Chiefjag

If it was stated, as you claim, it should be easy to find.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:Predator, would you please share a link with us where the "expectations stated by the organization is to be competing for a playoff spot next year" ? Because I can guarantee you can't find one. Prove me wrong!

Regards..........................the Chiefjag

What are these playoffs you post of?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Could you also link us to: "Caldwell and company flat out told everyone not to get their hopes up this season" and when you can't find it explain who the "mental midgets" are?

Regards............................the Chiefjag

Quote:Could you also link us to: "Caldwell and company flat out told everyone not to get their hopes up this season" and when you can't find it explain who the "mental midgets" are?

He'll have to get back to you, Chief. He's been two-fisting cans of Gus juice all night and can't walk a straight line, much less chase down imaginary articles.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Quote:Could you also link us to: "Caldwell and company flat out told everyone not to get their hopes up this season" and when you can't find it explain who the "mental midgets" are?

Seriously?  Are you that stupid you can't remember what they said in real time?

Here is a link where they describe the process of developing Bortles as a Marathon not a sprint first thing google printed out. http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...ortles-sit

Do your own research you ignorant fools. It is out there. Quit being lazy morons. They said this from the beginning. Do you really think I should defend your stupidity?

Calswell has been discussing this for years. It's not my responsibility to explain things to you because you are an ignorant, forgetful, lazy moron.

It's out there and has been said from day one. Don't blame me for you being an ignorant fool. If you paid attention or had the intelligence to do your own research, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The people that have the biggest problem with the way thing are going are the most deaf ignorant fools out there.

Are you really going to challenge the fact that they said this season was part of their rebuild? How about you point out where they promised you a successful season?

I can google all day long where they explain they are in the middle of a rebuilding process. Show me one thing, one article where they said they expected to be successful this year.

Just one article by them you lazy fool. You aren't going to find it because you were let down by your own stupidity.

You should have kept your money you idiot. Who on gods green earth didn't know the jags were in a rebuilding process.

All you have to blame your disappointment is your stupid, dumb, drunk [BLEEP].

You run a bar. LOL! Try running it and not drinking it away and maybe you can use your head for something besides hanging a hat.

Quote:Right, because absolutely no one has said we are going to be amazing team next year.

An when the team is 5-11, will that be part of the plan? 

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 11:22 AM by Predator.)

Quote:An when the team is 5-11, will that be part of the plan? 
And when they aren't? We can play this stupid what if thing all day.

Quote:And when they aren't? We can play this stupid what if thing all day.

lol this team won't be in any playoff race outside of September.  Though I'm sure there'll be "sources" that you mediocrity lovers will be quoting saying "years 1-3 the team is supposed to suck, it's year 4 the team is in playoff contention."  

Bwahahah...................just as I thought. You can't find any link substantiating your claim "Caldwell and company flat out told everyone not to get their hopes up this season" as you claim. You made the claim but you can't find any link to verify it and YET we know you looked because you posted a link from ESPN on Bortles being a process. So, we know you took the time to google a link in a failed attempt to verify your claim. 

You also can't find a link substantiating your claim "Expectations stated by the organization is to be competing for a playoff spot next year". Hey, you claim they stated it! Yet you still can't find proof.

If Gus and Dave ACTUALLY stated the two comments you claim they stated, it would be on the front page of the Times Union, it would be on ESPN.com, it would be on Bleacher Report, and it certainly would have been on this message board 1 minute after the statements were made. It would have taken all of 10 seconds to find a link.

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

C'mon all you lazy, ignorant,impatient fools. It's a process. Like Middle East peace. It'll happen.

Hopefully, I can get to games easier in my flying car by that time.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I thought you were about to drop a famous Samuel L Jackson quote for a second there.

Quote:I'm so tired of hearing this crap. You be a fan your way and I'll be a fan mine, and you keep making threads to justify "fans" because for seven years there's not another reason to start a thread.

I've not missed a home game since I moved here, now 14 seasons ago. I've been to two away games this year in DC and Cincy. I go to almost every jags function I can. My support is there, and I'm willing to bet more than most here who think posting in the game day thread and believing when there's nothing to believe in is the only way you're a "true" fan.

Go pound sand with that. I'm not a fan of other teams but I sure as heck am enjoying watching those teams play a lot more than my team.

Like I've said before, I'll be there every game but give me a break with the "we're improving" and you "just have to believe," or you're not a fan.

And what's wrong with being a Patriots and Broncos fan?
That they win? Lol ok
I don't know, you might have to ask one. Wheres JW?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:The mark of a man who knows he is losing the argument is when he resorts to name calling and sarcasm!!!! 

The people that have the biggest problem with the way thing are going are the most deaf ignorant fools out there.

Are you really going to challenge the fact that they said this season was part of their rebuild? How about you point out where they promised you a successful season?

I can google all day long where they explain they are in the middle of a rebuilding process. Show me one thing, one article where they said they expected to be successful this year.

Just one article by them you lazy fool. You aren't going to find it because you were let down by your own stupidity.

You should have kept your money you idiot. Who on gods green earth didn't know the jags were in a rebuilding process.

All you have to blame your disappointment is your stupid, dumb, drunk [BAD WORD REMOVED].

You run a bar. LOL! Try running it and not drinking it away and maybe you can use your head for something besides hanging a hat.
The mark of a man who knows he is losing the argument is when he resorts to name calling and sarcasm!!!!