Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles

I wouldn't pass on jameis if he's there

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just saw Carr from Oakland throw an amazingly bad rookie int.For Blake's defense,all the rookie qbs are playing like rookie qbs

Quote:I just saw Carr from Oakland throw an amazingly bad rookie int.For Blake's defense,all the rookie qbs are playing like rookie qbs

I saw it too. Crazy right?

Quote:I saw it too. Crazy right?
Raider fans are probably as upset with Carr as we are with Blake.

We aren't taking a QB. Blake is the future. Get your heads out of the ground and wear your damn Bortles jersey with swag.

Quote:I just saw Carr from Oakland throw an amazingly bad rookie int.For Blake's defense,all the rookie qbs are playing like rookie qbs

Let not forget his 13/18 for 63 yd with 3.5 yds per attempt. So i guess we should've drafted Derek checkdown Carr instead of Blake because lord knows with him at qb we would've won this game although his team is 0 and 8 with him starting from day one.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I wouldn't pass on jameis if he's there
Then go root for the jets because he's most likely going to be drafted by that team.

Who's upset with BB5?

Dude, you keep him for this season and next...  

Jamies throws more INTs in college than he should.  And you crazies want to bring him here?  Anyone drooling over Jamis is crazy.

And mariotta is the typical run first RGIII / Vince Young type that won't make it in this league.

BB5 is our guy for 3 years.  Sheesh...

I didn't realize this thread was actually serious...

Quote:Let not forget his 13/18 for 63 yd with 3.5 yds per attempt. So i guess we should've drafted Derek checkdown Carr instead of Blake because lord knows with him at qb we would've won this game although his team is 0 and 8 with him starting from day one.  
True.

Looking at the top qbs from the draft,I'd still take Blake.It'll just take some time for him to blossom

Bortles will be the man for at least next 5 years folks, sorry to break it to you. 

Just gotta give him a clean pocket, a nice TE, possibly a new o coordinator and we good to go. 

Quote:True.

Looking at the top qbs from the draft,I'd still take Blake.It'll just take some time for him to blossom
If anyone is watching this game derek carr is having more 3 and out than chad freakin henne. Despite blake flaws he does atleast move the ball down the field on a consistent basis. 

neither would i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYD6tgmucU

Quote:If anyone is watching this game derek carr is having more 3 and out than chad freakin henne. Despite blake flaws he does atleast move the ball down the field on a consistent basis. 
Also his 3.1 yds per attempt is gabbert bad. 

Lol! Ok madden GM

Not giving up on him but he has been very inaccurate in almost all the games. Even the completions WRs are bailing him out quite frequently. 

Hes just gotta learn to finish drives. People are insane to write him off so early. Everyone looks at the negatives.. He's on pace for around 3,400 yards and is making plays still.

Quote:Not giving up on him but he has been very inaccurate in almost all the games. Even the completions WRs are bailing him out quite frequently. 
That's their job to catch the ball and blake is still over 60 percent passing for the season? I don't get ya'll logic of him being inaccurate.

Quote:Hes just gotta learn to finish drives. People are insane to write him off so early. Everyone looks at the negatives.. He's on pace for around 3,400 yards and is making plays still.
and he played in 2 less games this season. 

If we can trade down and get an RG3 type compensation that would be great.

People's expectations for rookie qbs are so high we would draft one in first round every year to replace the one before

Quote:If we can trade down and get an RG3 type compensation that would be great.

People's expectations for rookie qbs are so high we would draft one in first round every year to replace the one before
Bortles is not as good as Griffin