Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Finally some sanity returning to the military

Quote:How ironic that you of all people would discuss respect.

I respect people and posters who deserve it.. Earn it, and you'll receive it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Keep it clean and come out boxing"...DING DING

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:And you're a twerp that's full of [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

I'm so concerned about the bull [BLEEP] comments from an admitted troll.

Nothing I have stated about my family's service is untrue. You have no basis to presume the type of men they are. Why don't you just shut the [BLEEP] up for once.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I'm so concerned about the bull [BAD WORD REMOVED] comments from an admitted troll.

Nothing I have stated about my family's service is untrue. You have no basis to presume the type of men they are. Why don't you just shut the [BAD WORD REMOVED] up for once.

I stick by my statement. They'd both would kick the [BLEEP] out of you for being disrespectful.

Quote:I stick by my statement. They'd both would kick the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out of you for being disrespectful.

It must be nice being able to simply "know" what two men you have never met would say and think. That's some trick.

You have absolutely no basis for this statement and it is offensive to their memory that you would continue to assign such comments about them which neither would agree with.

Sincerely. Get [BLEEP].

Quote:It must be nice being able to simply "know" what two men you have never met would say and think. That's some trick.

You have absolutely no basis for this statement and it is offensive to their memory that you would continue to assign such comments about them which neither would agree with.

Sincerely. Get [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Which is why I doubt your story because both would have handed you an [BLEEP] whoopin from hell..

Stay classy.

All you are is a troll.

Quote:Stay classy.

All you are is a troll.

Smile

Yeah.. its a real badge of honor.

Probably the only one you'll ever have.

At least I don't have to make up fake stories

Mocking the dead. You have no basis to ever claim anyone on this board is disrespectful ever again.

Quote:Mocking the dead. You have no basis to ever claim anyone on this board is disrespectful ever again.

Your new nickname is BuzzFeed

PM me on where you want to meet. I'll bring all the proof you need including the flag that was over my father's coffin.

Then I'll see what a tough guy you are away from your keyboard.

Pm sent.. pantload

You two are awesome.

Quote:You two are awesome.

I've seen better days..

Quote:I respect people and posters who deserve it.. Earn it, and you'll receive it..

Pretty obvious that you have no authority to decide who gets who doesn't get respect. Quite frankly you're a nobody.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Winger, Kotite, coach wants to see you...bring your play books.

Quote:Pretty obvious that you have no authority to decide who gets who doesn't get respect. Quite frankly you're a nobody.

Then why bring up respect from me in the first place?

And yes, I do have the authority over my own respect I give. Don't like it? Tough [BLEEP].