Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** official fire Jedd Fisch thread ***

#firejeddfisch

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just 5 more games until he's gone. 

I sure hope so....

ice cream

Please

This dude blows.

What d3 school is looking for a head coach?

It'll be about a year too late but gone is gone and the team will be better for it.

Good luck at your next destination, Jedd, this isn't the place for you.  Your offense stinks...and that's putting it nicely.

Who should be the next O. cord?

Quote:Who should be the next O. cord?

You? Me? Anyone but that dude.

We're over mediocrity, while we understand you want to re-build - the signs of this team from year 1 to 2 are inexcusable! Gus is an OK Head Coach...better Defensive minded coach, but why Jedd as the OC? GET RID OF HIM! Khan you have the money, get the best coach available, stop screwing around. You're a business man, now act like one.

I challenge you two, do something before the fans give up more than we already have.

Respectively,

The Fans

You lost me at "mediocrity". This is not mediocre. This isn't even bad. This is historically bad. I'll take mediocre at this point.

I think it is less fire Jedd Fisch and more put him out of his misery.

Fire him.

Well he will definitely see the fans mean business when they don't re-new their tickets next year. I will say that I will not be getting tickets to this garbage next year.

It was all smoke and mirrors this off-season with the scoreboards and a new QB. What excitement are they going to have next year. I don't see it happening and I don't see any top tier free agents wanting to sign with this team so it will be another year of overpaying for mid-level free agents.

kentucky university basketball team vs jaguars…. who wins

I said early on in Bradley's hiring that the hiring of Jedd and Babich would/could be his downfall.  They aren't good enough, they were bad hires from the beginning and we're seeing that develop on the field as we near the end of year 2.  

Hellen Keller throws [BLEEP] at her TV when Jedd Fisch is calling the plays.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

lol if that's an int

lol love how the /r/jaguars changed their image to "fire jedd fisch"

Quote:Who should be the next O. cord?
Gruden might not be in Wash next year I would like that choice

#fireeveryone #becausejaguars

I wish...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I was in the "let the rookies develop first" boat but after this game.... We ran the same two plays on 1st and second down all game. Yeah it was garbage time, but when we went to some screens and intermediate throws this started moving. It's like after that INT to start the game they said "no more passes for you!"

Officially on the fire Fisch wagon. Unless he does something to show otherwise by the end of the season.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS