Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NHL Hockey Thread

Quote:Detroit Red Wings looking to upset Tampa Bay tomorrow.
I hope not. I have Tampa Bay winning the Cup in my bracket. lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

....  Lightning forces a game 7 !!!

The Caps / Isles game 7 was a good one !!

Oh well.

Lightning !!

#FreeDrouin

Lightning manhandling the Habs. They've had their number all year.

Bolts looking strong. First two in Habs house? Wow. But those dang Ducks. Hawks.

Still think Rangers will be there. But as for playoff games? Nuttin better.
Blakes Life Matters

US beats Russia in International play today. Schweeet.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:US beats Russia in International play today. Schweeet.
See the tweet the Russian federation put out before the game? Hilarious stuff there.

"The Russians released a statement saying that their performance in the game would be a response to American sanctions against their country"

Then after the game all they did was bellyache...http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2015/5/...ips-hockey

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We Want the Cup!

Chance to beat four Original 6 teams is awesome

I went to a fight one time, and a HOCKEY game broke out! :woot:

sorry, we are pathetic...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2015, 07:03 AM by TravC59.)

I've seen Lightning fans coming out of the woodwork. I forgot they had a team still until recently.

;

Quote:I've seen Lightning fans coming out of the woodwork. I forgot they had a team still until recently.
It's like that for every team in every sport that makes it this far in the playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2015, 10:10 AM by TravC59.)

Quote:It's like that for every team in every sport that makes it this far in the playoffs.
Very true. Not a fan of bandwagoners at all.

;

Quote:I've seen Lightning fans coming out of the woodwork. I forgot they had a team still until recently.

I felt the same thing about the Pirates a few years ago

Quick question.  Wasn't it the Lightning who set the record for least amount of people at the home opener this season? 

Quote:Quick question.  Wasn't it the Lightning who set the record for least amount of people at the home opener this season?
Panthers

If the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup ( I'm pick them in 6 games ),   they will be closing in on becoming a dynasty.  Winning 3 Stanley Cups in a 6 season period,  with 30 teams in the league and 4 rounds of playoff series' ,  is extremely difficult.   The Blackhawks have been very competitive even in seasons they didn't win the Cup.  

Quote:I felt the same thing about the Pirates a few years ago
We had quite a few jump on, that is for sure. 

;