Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
6 Dead After Truck Collides With Anti-Trump Protesters On Freeway

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017, 08:23 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Is anyone going to deny that the fake people in this fake news story probably deserved it?

Is anyone going to deny it was believable that a fake Trump supporter would deliberately kill fake anti-Trump supporters?

And, no, they wouldn't have deserved it. Do you have such little regard for human life you believe people with whom you disagree politically, both in belief and methods, deserve death?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Is anyone going to deny it was believable that a fake Trump supporter would deliberately kill fake anti-Trump supporters?

We know he would, a fake Trump supporter is a Democrat.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

In all seriousness, if that situation would have really happened, I wouldn't care.. I don't feel bad for stupidity.

Sorry for being truthful.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Is anyone going to deny it was believable that a fake Trump supporter would deliberately kill fake anti-Trump supporters?

And, no, they wouldn't have deserved it. Do you have such little regard for human life you believe people with whom you disagree politically, both in belief and methods, deserve death?

Killing fake people has nothing to do with human life.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Killing fake people has nothing to do with human life.

Maybe he's related to them

It's why we have Call of Duty.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I don't think it is as easy as that.  I saw a blurb where an ambulance was delayed due to one of these "protest" and the patient did not make it.  Not saying this was true or not but let's face it the possibility for this to happen is certainly there.  Imagine you are headed to the ER with your injured child and the freeway is blocked. What do you do?  Party affiliation is so far down on the list it dies not even register a blip on the radar.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I don't think it is as easy as that.  I saw a blurb where an ambulance was delayed due to one of these "protest" and the patient did not make it.  Not saying this was true or not but let's face it the possibility for this to happen is certainly there.  Imagine you are headed to the ER with your injured child and the freeway is blocked. What do you do?  Party affiliation is so far down on the list it dies not even register a blip on the radar.

The thing is, it was a fake CNN/BuzzFeed type of story.  I personally don't like seeing the loss of human life, but if CNN and/or a blog like BuzzFeed is going to put a false story out like this, then I would say that it's natural selection at it's finest.  This story by no means is out of the realm of what stupid liberals do.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:The thing is, it was a fake CNN/BuzzFeed type of story.  I personally don't like seeing the loss of human life, but if CNN and/or a blog like BuzzFeed is going to put a false story out like this, then I would say that it's natural selection at it's finest.  This story by no means is out of the realm of what stupid liberals do.
I agree for the most part.  My reply was directed at RJ's post.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:No, I think people who impede traffic flow without cause deserve to die.* Their political beliefs are immaterial.

*yes, that includes people driving slowly in the left lane.

Yes!!!!

[Image: 16265836_10153998333656330_4091011274770...e=58FE6BA6]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Yes!!!!

That is so the best thing ever!

Quote:Yes!!!!

Another huge win for America. And here I thought this was an entirely new thread and 6 snowflakes got unceremoniously mowed down. It would be 6 less communists in this country.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Another huge win for America. And here I thought this was an entirely new thread and 6 snowflakes got unceremoniously mowed down. It would be 6 less communists in this country.
You are a very angry man.

Quote:You are a very angry man.

I'd call him a patriot..

Quote:I'd call him a patriot..
It's very patriot like to hope 6 people die.

That's the American way.

Quote:It's very patriot like to hope 6 people die.

That's the American way.

Commies aren't people

Quote:Commies aren't people

Exactly! They're vermin and nothing more.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Exactly! They're vermin and nothing more.

I really hope that this is some persona you're putting on and that it's one big sarcastic joke.

I know that you're desperately ill, and that it probably affects the way you see and react to things, and I'm sorry about that. Hell, I'm angry when I get a cold.

However, the more you post, the more you convince me that you are a very horrible human being.

No human being is vermin, certainly not just because they differ in belief from you.

Quote:I really hope that this is some persona you're putting on and that it's one big sarcastic joke.

I know that you're desperately ill, and that it probably affects the way you see and react to things, and I'm sorry about that. Hell, I'm angry when I get a cold.

However, the more you post, the more you convince me that you are a very horrible human being.

No human being is vermin, certainly not just because they differ in belief from you.
Or ones that happen to live in the USA.

Quote:Commies aren't people

Quote:Exactly! They're vermin and nothing more.

This isn't right either. Wrong though they most certainly are they are still people with the inherent dignity that encompasses.