Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Megyn Kelly leaving fox news for nbc

Quote:I wonder if she'll get obummer's teleprompter.

Pretty great job when you only have 2 lines: Conservatives are bad. Liberals are wonderful.

Even Adam couldn't screw that up.

Adam gets triggered by the word liberal.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'd hit it.

I would too, but there's always room for improvement
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Adam gets triggered by the word liberal.
You shouldn't use words like "triggered" when associating adam. Those two do not mix whatsoever. It's actually a pretty fearful thought.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:You shouldn't use words like "triggered" when associating adam. Those two do not mix whatsoever. It's actually a pretty fearful thought.

I'm just trying to talk liberaleze.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I'm just trying to talk liberaleze.
Then you really need to dumb it down. Use simple phrases like liberals are good, conservatives are the devil.

It's all they really understand.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

[Image: 51sSbhjVSIL.jpg]

Quote:Sorry, couldn't help myself.
[Image: 51sSbhjVSIL.jpg]

Would that be a can of Samuel ADAMs, Snake Bit Apple Cider or Roller Rock?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 07:58 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:The thing is, you are a typical liberal.  I'll bet the daily kos and mother jones are your favorite bookmarks in your web browser.
Says the guy bemoaning his loss of access to drudge report. It's funny watching hypocrisy on parade. 

I 'member when her latest book came out.

First thing that came to mind was wondering whether or not the middle page was a fold out.

Needless to say, content has never been what she's known best for.  That being said, NBC would make a good fit.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I'm very interested to see who the FNC hires to replace Megyn Kelly in the prime time slot.
Geraldo please

Quote:Actually, Megyn is a lawyer with an undergraduate degree in political science.  I guess you could say that she's more of an anchor than a reporter.
Which ironically makes her more qualified to talk politics on air than 99.37% of political commentators.

Quote:I don't get the liberal hate for seasoned citizens.
As a reformed liberal, I can attest first hand to many times having had the urge to be on your lawn.

Quote:Perspective: Judge Judy makes $47M a year.

(10 million viewers.. and I don't know one)
I caught an episode of her show not too long ago. They're not even trying anymore.

JJ: "Tell me what happened."

Plaintiff: "So-and-so came to my house and blah blah blah obvious bullhonkey lies and stuff."

JJ: "Sir, is that what happened?"

Defendant: "Well--"

JJ: "SHUT UP! YOU'RE LYING! DO I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT TO YOU? BECAUSE YOU'RE TREATING ME LIKE AN IDIOT. I'M NOT THE IDIOT HERE. YOU'RE THE IDIOT HERE. Judgement for the plaintiff in the amount of $money."

Quote:I'd hit it.
The cheeseburger or the butt?

Quote:I don't get the liberal hate for seasoned citizens.
We expect them to stand on their own two feet and that upsets them.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:  It wouldn't surprise me in the least.  

Perhaps a non-blonde, non-hot woman will have a shot since Roger Ailes is no longer conducting "interviews" at FOX.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Perhaps a non-blonde, non-hot woman will have a shot since Roger Ailes is no longer conducting "interviews" at FOX.
I don't know about you, but the thought of Greta Van Susteren being the last thing I see before turning the TV off at night is nightmare-inducing.

Quote:I don't know about you, but the thought of Greta Van Susteren being the last thing I see before turning the TV off at night is nightmare-inducing.

I wouldn't sleep a wink if the last thing I watched before turning in was FOX News.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

So after watching her farewell address, I'm kinda shocked Fox News isn't suing Kelly right now. It's incredibly rare that TV anchors are allowed to say where they're going when they leave a station. Sure, in this case, those liable to care would have to be living under a rock to not find out instantly, but it's called a "non-compete agreement" for a reason, and until the end of her show on Friday, she's still a Fox News employee, bound by the terms of the contract she signed with them.

Not saying I advocate such a thing. More that I almost expect it from the children running that network.

Quote:You shouldn't use words like "triggered" when associating adam. Those two do not mix whatsoever. It's actually a pretty fearful thought.

You and jagibelieve are really insecure.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:So after watching her farewell address, I'm kinda shocked Fox News isn't suing Kelly right now. It's incredibly rare that TV anchors are allowed to say where they're going when they leave a station. Sure, in this case, those liable to care would have to be living under a rock to not find out instantly, but it's called a "non-compete agreement" for a reason, and until the end of her show on Friday, she's still a Fox News employee, bound by the terms of the contract she signed with them.

Not saying I advocate such a thing. More that I almost expect it from the children running that network.

You don't think her producers and studio heads at Fox didn't know about her "farewell address"? Really?

I think it showed some class from Fox - not a network I tend to identify with class.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:I wouldn't sleep a wink if the last thing I watched before turning in was FOX News.
I find a good laugh is always useful. It's not serious news .. Surely?...

Quote:It'll be interesting to see how she is on a station where she doesn't have to pander to right-wingers.
She will just have to pander to left-wingers in order to sell advertising space. That is the nature of network news.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2017, 10:41 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Looks like Tucker Carlson is replacing Bleedin' Megyn. Fantastic. He was already king of cable news within a month of starting at the 7. I imagine his ratings will continue to sky rocket in the 9.