Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marquis Lee

Quote:I would have rather taken Matthews or Devante Adams with that pick, but whatever. I don't like drafting medical risks. 

Yeah, I thought for sure we would not be picking him... but it seems as if it doesn't matter who the GM is for the Jags. It's always going to be questionable at best. 

If he turns out to be worth it fine, but it definitely is a huge risk.

Also, LMAO at those of you thinking because we picked Lee we're moving on from Blackmon. Complete idiots. Blackmon will be back. Blackmon > Lee by far. We'll just have 3-4 good receivers. But Blackmon will be back. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:his drop % really scares me...I was hoping for Jordan Matthews personally.

It concerns me too.  I'd have preferred Matthews as well (My wife is ecstatic that her Eagles got him) That said -- if he can avoid injuries, I think Lee could have an amazing career here.  Especially if Blackmon gets his act together, and Shorts can also stay healthy.  That could be a Three-headed monster that defenses will fear.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:So Jordan Matthews is taller and faster than Lee, yet we took Lee first?   Sighhhhhhhhhhh another caldwell fail.

Not only that but Matthews is a good character guy, plays in a tougher conference, more productive last year in addition to what you cite above...

I really don't get it. 

Lee has character issues, medical questions, smaller, and not as productive last year, and we select him over Matthews (or Adams)...

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 08:09 PM by J-Mizzal.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIjzTV0r1po

i'll leave that here too

I called this pick last night

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Matt Jones was taller and faster too.

Matt Jones fast? Are you and him sharing the same crack pipe? Dude looked like he was stuck in quick sand at all times, what are you talking about? 

Quote:@TMD....I am hoping that he returns to his Jr. years production where he was not known for dropping the ball...

thats all we can do now. 

Quote:I thought we'd get an OL but it's a sure sign the Jags are moving on from Blackmon! Good pick.
Not really. Two different types of receivers. They could be setting up a nice complimentary duo for when Bortles gets the nod.

Character issues?

Watkins and Kouandjo or Bortles and Lee ?

I love this pick! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo9uTtwRJ5o

Solid pick. If Blackmon somehow makes it back, this offense can become special.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Over/Under on how many Pass catchers the Jags draft?  I am going with 2

Very, very happy with this selection. Takes some of the sting of no Watkins away.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

I figured this was the pick since yesterday. Especially after the TB pick. You can't pass this guy up when healthy he is first round talent. He reportedly played injured last year and was still outrunning the competition. He also brings return ability.

No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 08:12 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Not only that but Matthews is a good character guy, plays in a tougher conference, more productive last year in addition to what you cite above...

I really don't get it. 

Lee has character issues, medical questions, smaller, and not as productive last year, and we select him over Matthews (or Adams)...
Lee has character issues? the guys seems like the dorkiest guy in the class.

Link?

Quote:Matt Jones fast? Are you and him sharing the same crack pipe? Dude looked like he was stuck in quick sand at all times, what are you talking about? 

He ran a 4.3 40...

Quote:Matt Jones was taller and faster too.

Matt Jones was timed fast in the 40, but never played even close to that. 

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014, 08:14 PM by Elite Intelligence.)

Lee over Jordan is all about scheme I think... It seems the jags prefer these run after the catch guys that create plays in space once they have the ball... and they have a big arm qb ... I guess they want to be the Steelers offense now? who is going to get the deep balls?

Quote:Solid pick. If Blackmon somehow makes it back, this offense can become special.

He's going to make it back. Jags would be complete idiots to release him at this point. Lee is a huge huge risk, but if he clicks and Blackmon makes it back with one final chance, we're talking 

Blake Bortles

Marquise Lee

Cecil Shorts

Justin Blackmon

Ace Sanders

Marcedes Lewis 

I mean... if that can't get the offense going, then I don't know what will. 

Too bad we can't have Carlos Hyde as well. 

Quote:Character issues?

Lee doesn't have character issues? I thought I read something about drugs....but maybe I am mistaking him with another WR