Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles

Anybody on here who has seen Chad Henne play should be happy with this pick.

I know I am right now.

Only time will tell if he is who Dave and company thought he was.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If we get a receiver in the second or a pass rusher it'll be interesting to see the rest of the draft 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:Passed on Manziel. Jags front office going to regret this. Just sad.

Manziel is Tim Tebow V 2.0. You'll see.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Kinda sad right now guys

Hooray!

NO MORE MANZIEL HOMERS!!!!!!!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

upset

we had a chance to grab JOHNNY FRIGGIN FOOTBALL

SMH. we continue the history of stupid draft pics. Millions of dollars wasted on managing this franchise

Never been this disappointed.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014, 08:46 PM by BritishJag.)

Bortles vs SCAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYd29xlmc04

Have half of the people here even watched Bortles or do you just go by what the draft guys tell you? Last year they had Geno Smith, Ryan Nassib and Matt Barkley as the top 3 QBs

Can't say I saw this coming at all. haha

Well, hopefully they let the kid ride the bench and carry the clipboard for AT LEAST one season.  Don't throw him in week 3 or 4 and expect him to be "the one".  Quite frankly, I think he looks like he was the best QB of the "top ones" in this draft.  I don't necessarily agree with the pick, but people that know a lot more than I do seemed to think that this was the way to go.  I'll keep the faith and keep believing.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:upset

we had a chance to grab JOHNNY FRIGGIN FOOTBALL

Well, maybe we have to give it some time yet.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He's gunna sit behind Henne for at least half the season. they won't make the same mistake and feed him to the wolves like Gene did 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:Kinda sad right now guys

Lol. Kinda scared, kinda sad, kinda hungry, but mostly hungry.

But yea. This is shocking. Well played, Dave. Well. Played.

I love me some Blake Bortles he's a Jaguar. I wanted Sammy but I'll reserve judgment.

Quote:Why did every other selection get highlights shown and none of Bortles. nehnehneh!
Because Blake's our new "secret" offensive weapon and they weren't allowed to show any highlights.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:We just drafted a quarterback controversy, that's as much of a problem as anything.  I know you cannot be afraid, but Henne has one marginal game they'll all scream for Bortles.  At least taking a 2nd/3rd round qb could have given us some leeway.

When's the last time we haven't had a QB controversy in J'ville?
All of Hennes games are marginal.

I DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO

Go Jags
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

The defenders will love him.....loves contact