Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fill in the Blank: At the end of today, ________ will be a member of the Jaguars

Quote:Call me crazy, but I think Jerry Porter still has some gas in the tank.

Not amused. :mellow:

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think beadles and willie young will be jags today or tomorrow

Quote:Not amused. :mellow:

Not even a little?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Ok, a little.  I was one that hoped Porter would go out with a bank in Jax...

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

By the end of today, no one new will be a member of the Jags. With Asamoah going to Atlanta, I could see Caldwell making a fast play for Zane Beadles. However, I don't like him as his name rhymes with Blaine...bad kharma.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 12:26 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:Ok, a little. I was one that hoped Porter would go out with a bank in Jax...

Instead he robbed the bank in Jax.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Will Blackmon

Jaguars won't be getting Michael Johnson, the Bucs will.  Same ole Jaguars, cheap, content with mediocrity.

Quote:Jaguars won't be getting Michael Johnson, the Bucs will.  Same ole Jaguars, cheap, content with mediocrity.

The same could be said of your posts.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Jaguars won't be getting Michael Johnson, the Bucs will.  Same ole Jaguars, cheap, content with mediocrity.
Jaguars are sure going to regret passing on a guy who had 3 sacks last year. Darn

Quote:Jaguars are sure going to regret passing on a guy who had 3 sacks last year. Darn

Yeah, no kidding. I'm glad the Jags missed out on M Johnson, he represents the type of FA signing I despise, i.e. average, but paid like elite. 

Blaine Gabbert

Byrd, Tate.

Quote:The same could be said of your posts.
lol!! Good one

Quote:Jaguars won't be getting Michael Johnson, the Bucs will. Same ole Jaguars, cheap, content with mediocrity.
Yeah...really. Look how great the Bucs are doing after signing all of the big name FAs. Oh...wait.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:toby gerhart

called it

Quote:called it
Nice.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Blaine Gabbert

Oops. :woot:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Chris Clemons

Quote:called it
Good call.  I honestly thought they would look at Starks over Gerhart.

Gerhart was fourth on my list of RBs we might sign - but I do like him.  Catches the ball really well and could be dangerous that way as Fisch adapts the playbook to the roster changes.