Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pro Bowl rosters announced, Jags shunned

They dont do the AFC/NFC teams anymore?

<- Late

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not getting the Poz hate - he's the 2nd leading tackler in the NFL, and probably our best player.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

That being said, the LBs in the pro bowl are Bowman, Burfict, Kuechly and Willis.  3 of those guys are in the top 5 in tackles, with Buffalo's Kiko Alonzo being the other odd-man-out.

Either Poz or LaVonte Davis of the Bucs could have been put ahead of Patrick Willis, but I can't make an argument for kicking out any of the other 3.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 07:57 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Not getting the Poz hate - he's the 2nd leading tackler in the NFL, and probably our best player.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/player

That being said, the LBs in the pro bowl are Bowman, Burfict, Kuechly and Willis.  3 of those guys are in the top 5 in tackles, with Buffalo's Kiko Alonzo being the other odd-man-out.

Either Poz or LaVonte Davis of the Bucs could have been put ahead of Patrick Willis, but I can't make an argument for kicking out any of the other 3.

Speaking for myself, I do not hate Poz, just don't think he was PB worhy. 

But then again, I'm of the kind that finds it really hard to justify putting a player thats started on one of the worst defenses in football on a 4-12 team in the probowl. He has a lot of tackles but thats uh his job and how many of his tackles this year were of the "after 4 and 5 yard gains variety??. The defense was on the field a lot this year so logic would dictate a high tackle number for a MLB in that circumstance. 

He didn't make too many impact plays. 

I remember the INT/ TD vs Peyton, and a few others, thats about it. 

He's a nice player. But leaving him off the pro bowl roster is far from a travesty. 

Poz is first alternate, which I think is pretty fair.

Who cares anyway. 

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...e-pro-bowl

Quote:Posluszny says he didn't deserve Pro Bowl

Humble dude.

And he's basically right.

If he had another 1-2 picks and another 1-2 sacks, he would have went IMO.  Not enough impact plays.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 08:10 PM by The Mad Dog.)

So, Poz himself agrees with me & a few others on the thread that he didn't deserve it. 

There ya go. 

/thread. 

Quote:this ^^^^

/thread

Wait, you posted a /thread, yet still kept posting.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 09:42 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:So, Poz himself agrees with me & a few others on the thread that he didn't deserve it. 

There ya go. 

/thread. 

I understand why you don't get it. Poz displayed humility, a trait with which you are unfamiliar.

A double violation of /thread rules will make you a target of an invasion from Cyberspace.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:So, Poz himself agrees with me & a few others on the thread that he didn't deserve it. 

There ya go. 

/thread. 

So what do you win?