Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The "King Of Queens"

Quote:Well, Matlock was for the hip youngsters ... I just didn't understand today's youth when Matlock was popular. Besides, I don't think it was a sitcom, right? but if you want drama ... How about watching Mighty Joe Young? :thumbsup:

A few months ago the original King Kong was on (with Fay Wray, and all) ... I watched it. :yes: Still Love that movie.

No...neither one I mentioned was a sitcom....I was just expounding on my weirdness! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No...neither one I mentioned was a sitcom....I was just expounding on my weirdness! :thumbsup:

We ain't got that kind of time this season, we only have like 11 weeks until the Superbowl. Maybe you could start taking notes so you would be more prepared to expound on your weirdness next season. Smile

Quote: 

Another one of my favorites that didn't get much notoriety is the Bill Cosby show ... oh, and Hogans Hero's, Happy Days ... Mash, Green Acres, All in the Family (even though),

even though what?

Quote:Go ahead and laugh....Im okay with it! I also like Matlock and Murder, She Wrote. They remind me of watching tv with my Grams! Love

I used to watch Matlock on occasion....and MacGyver....and the Dukes of Hazzard

Quote:We ain't got that kind of time this season, we only have like 11 weeks until the Superbowl. Maybe you could start taking notes so you would be more prepared to expound on your weirdness next season. Smile

Mister Smartypants!! Tongue

Wow, looking at Sammy's list of sitcoms is a huge blast in the past to my childhood. I remember having G.I. joe repel off the end table from some yarn while a lot of those shows were playing on the television( the big kind with the dial). Those were the good ole days.

Quote:Wow, looking at Sammy's list of sitcoms is a huge blast in the past to my childhood. I remember having G.I. joe repel off the end table from some yarn while a lot of those shows were playing on the television( the big kind with the dial). Those were the good ole days.

While I was watching those shows, I told my son to stop playing plastic army guys repeling from the lamp in the front room. ... Dang kids, you spend the first three years of their life teaching them to walk, and talk ... then the next 15 years you tell them to sit down, and shut up. :o

Quote:While I was watching those shows, I told my son to stop playing plastic army guys repeling from the lamp in the front room. ... Dang kids, you spend the first three years of their life teaching them to walk, and talk ... then the next 15 years you tell them to sit down, and shut up. :o
My parents did the same thing. And for a while, I'd walk and talk when they didn't want me to and shut up and be quiet when being asked why the snap on screw driver had a chunk missing out of it.

Snap on, for those that don't know is, or at least was, an expensive high quality brand of tool. And there was a chunk missing out of it because it met the outlet. I didn't do it. I swear!!!

Was and still am a Frasier fan. Enjoyed the high brow comedy aspect without the toilet humor.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Was and still am a Frasier fan. Enjoyed the high brow comedy aspect without the toilet humor.

I love that one too!! :yes:

I love King of Queens. Not really into Raymond.

I think the best sitcom of all time is The Cosby Show.

Quote:I love King of Queens. Not really into Raymond.

I think the best sitcom of all time is The Cosby Show.

As much as I liked the Cosby show. :thumbsup:

My nomination for GOAT --- The legendary 3 Stooges. Love

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 11:26 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote: 

Another one of my favorites that didn't get much notoriety is the Bill Cosby show ... oh, and Hogans Hero's, Happy Days ... Mash, Green Acres, All in the Family (even though),

Quote:even though what?

lemme try this again....

even though what??

Quote:lemme try this again....

even though what??

Even though it isn't popular to everyone. You shooting for something in particular? ... Spit it out already. :blink:

"All in the Family was great". Really groundbreaking stuff, there...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote: 

<div>Even though it isn't popular to everyone. You shooting for something in particular? ... Spit it out already. :blink:

</div>

Then why not just say that rather than being "cryptic"??? I hate that. It reminds me of some people I know on facebook that just can't  just say exactly what they are meaning and have to throw out a piece so you say "what do you mean"???

Its ironic that YOU say "spit it out already" because thats exactly what I was asking you to do. 

Quote:"All in the Family was great". Really groundbreaking stuff, there...

Yes it was. But I can see why a certain sect might not like it. 

Quote:Then why not just say that rather than being "cryptic"??? I hate that. It reminds me of some people I know on facebook that just can't just say exactly what they are meaning and have to throw out a piece so you say "what do you mean"???

Its ironic that YOU say "spit it out already" because thats exactly what I was asking you to do.

What certain sect? What do you mean?

Quote: 

Haha, you can't be serious. You of all people.

Quote:What certain sect? What do you mean?

He has to be whosshing ... has to be, right?  Wink

Quote:Haha, you can't be serious. You of all people.

He has to be whosshing ... has to be, right? Wink

Yeah, himself.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2013, 01:33 PM by boudreaumw.)

No Love for any of the newer shows? Modern Family, New Girl, Parks and Rec?

Quote:No Love for any of the newer shows? Modern Family, New Girl, Parks and Rec?

I just started watching Modern Family since the USAnetwork began running the reruns....I actually like that one!