Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Playoff Thread

Quote:Know the feeling. This happens to me more often than not. 

Its the luck aspect.
Yep, according to espn that 12-0-1 team out scored 99.9 percent of their teams. I even hit 100% for a couple weeks and lose big time now I'm 4th place. Got anothe week for the current playoff game but the damage is done. Happens every year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would definitely start Big Ben against that bad Cowboys defense.
<b>IN CALDWELL WE TRUST</b>

<b>GO JAGS!</b>

BenceA22

Quote:I would definitely start Big Ben against that bad Cowboys defense.

He plays Cincy.

Quote:He plays Cincy.
Lol wow my bad, I read something wrong totally ignore that.

<b>GO JAGS!</b>

BenceA22

What do you guys think about Mike Brown for a flex this week if you are desperate? 

<b>GO JAGS!</b>

BenceA22

I'm currently ahead in my playoff game by 9 points, he has Demarco Murray left, I have Calvin, Greg Olsen, and Jamaal Charles left Big Grin

Hopefully this means championship next week

I'm in the Championship game Big Grin

I lost thanks to Jamaal Charles. I would beat every team in my league but, the kind I went up against.

Quote:Just shows how phony that concept is....

the team with the best record in the league and most points is playing for 5th....what a crock. 
The concept has pretty much been the same for years and years. You play a regular season, qualify for the playoffs and determine the league champ from there.

If you don't like that then you either suck it up and play, or create your own league with own rules and configuration on how to get a league champ.

It's the same way the NFL determines it's champion as well.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I lost thanks to Jamaal Charles. I would beat every team in my league but, the kind I went up against.

Luckily, I have Charles. Propelled me into a playoff victory over the most dominant team in my league Smile

Quote:Luckily, I have Charles. Propelled me into a playoff victory over the most dominant team in my league Smile
I had Charles on one of my teams, played Charles on another, and didn't have to deal with him in my other three leagues.

;

I got run over by the Charles Train yesterday. And Drew Brees just didn't have enough in the tank to come through.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

If Manning had just put up his normal numbers I would have been fine. He didn't. I lost. End of story.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Wait, aren't we supposed to whine about how this isn't fair?

Quote:Wait, aren't we supposed to whine about how this isn't fair?

Meh, I do it for fun.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Meh, I do it for fun.

I whined for a brief period yesterday. JC robbed me of 600 bucks. But, that's fantasy football for ya.

Count me in as another victim of the Jamaal Charles train yesterday.  I got rolled and it wasn't even close.  I had beaten that guy twice in the regular season too.  Oh well, I can still win the 3rd place game and win $100.  I still enjoy playing even though it's frustrating at times.  The way I look at it, if you enjoy it, play.  If you don't, don't.  It's that simple.

<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:I whined for a brief period yesterday. JC robbed me of 600 bucks. But, that's fantasy football for ya.
Ouch

;

I am up 105-60 with Dennis Pitta left as my flex. My opponent had the entire Broncos team Thursday night, which we all know did horrible fantasy wise. I think I got lucky this week, but that is fantasy football. 

<b>GO JAGS!</b>

BenceA22

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 04:54 PM by Dark Passenger.)

Have Jamaal Charles on both my teams and won both games. :thumbsup:

Finished 5th in one league and playing for the Championship in the other.