Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jedd Fisch called a great game.

Ohhh, just saw the flagged Guy hit in the 3rd Quarter...  But they let him shoulder a receiver on an incomplete in the 1st Quarter and nothing was said by the commentators and the refs let it slide then.  Pretty inconsistent.  I thought the hit by Guy in the 1st Quarter was more worthy of a penalty than the one in the 3rd

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 11:11 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:QB ,  OLB , NT , 5 tech DE , LEO (Babin is talented but aging, Branch is still a question mark but finally showing promise)  ,  FS is uncertain though I'm optimistic about Evans, 

Center , LG, FB (Ta ufo' ou is a good blocker - but having a guy that's more of a threat catching or carrying the ball is ideal at the position) 

My wife gives me these kinds of honeydoo lists every weekend...  I try to focus only on the ones she notices....

Edit:  I'm not trying to be flippant.  I respect your in depth analysis.  But for me as a fan that doesn't have the time to study all the minutia all the time, I would assume that the best thing to do is focus on the weakest links. Thanks for giving me positions to watch over the next few games.   :yes:

Quote:My wife gives me these kinds of honeydoo lists every weekend...  I try to focus only on the ones she notices....
Ha-ha.  If Caldwell can fix 3 or 4 of those honey-do's  in the offseason - Fisch will start looking a whole lot smarter. 

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 11:37 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Just watched the "double bubble screen" to CSIII.  I think that play call was more for Shorts to get his confidence back than anything else.  Again, a good/ballsy call by Fische.  Right after the second bubble to shorts, a quick slant to Ace.  Getting his weapons back involved so they are ready.  

When the offense is in sync they look like legit.    

And then we get a lucky safety after the punt?!?!?  

Crazy!

2nd and 5 at the 3:38 mark of the 4th.  Nice execution by Henne, good blocking on the O-line, great route by Ace...  Clutch all around

Very next play, Shorts catches a LAZER!!!!  

That double bubble in the 3rd I think was the key play call.  It gave the receivers a wake up call.  I don't think Shorts or Ace are still have thier head in the game without that sequence in the 3rd quarter.

Then MJD plows for a first right after the 2 minute warning.  Money JD!

LOL, Henne almost picked 6 right before the Shorts TD... LOL

Quote:Very next play, Shorts catches a LAZER!!!!  

That double bubble in the 3rd I think was the key play call.  It gave the receivers a wake up call.  I don't think Shorts or Ace are still have thier head in the game without that sequence in the 3rd quarter.
Defenses BEWARE !!!

[Image: double-bubble-pillow.jpg]

:teehee:

Jedd is getting away from short passes and screens. He was playing "not to lose" before. Now he's getting creative.

Quote:Chad Henne, he was clutch during that drive. Very clutch.

CLUTCH HENNE

Fisch aint skeert!!   I dig the "nothing to lose go for it " play calling.  Go Jags!! 

It was UGLY -  but we can see growth and development  -  I'll take it...

MJD and Sanders with TD passes??  What??  I love it. 

Loved the play calling. What a treat for the fans. I wish I could've been there.

Fisch is saving his job. He was good as gone before the bye.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch dialed up a double pass that led to a score and a 24-10 lead in the third quarter. Henne threw behind the line of scrimmage to receiver Ace Sanders, who then heaved a deep ball across the field to running back Todman.

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">No defender was near Todman as he camped under Sanders' throw. Rookie D.J. Swearingerpushed Todman just as he hauled in the 21-yard TD reception.

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">It was the second consecutive week a non-quarterback threw a TD pass for Jacksonville.Maurice Jones-Drew tossed an 8-yard score to college teammate Marcedes Lewis in a 32-28 win at Cleveland last week.

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Sanders and Jones-Drew now have as many TD passes this season as benched Jaguars starterBlaine Gabbert.

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Henne completed 12 of 27 passes for 117 yards. He hooked up with Lewis for a 1-yard scoring strike in the first quarter and found Cecil Shorts III for a 6-yarder in the second.

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">The Jaguars took the opening kickoff and drove 80 yards for the team's fourth opening-drive touchdown in its last five games.

we good