Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rocksmith 2014

Quote:Awesome video, I used to play guitar all the time when I was younger, I used to be able to read music could play all the riffs but man it's been YEARS. I can't read music anymore, but I find myself wanting to pick up the old guitar again, That said the video looks WAY more confusing to me then the sheet music I used to be able to read. It does however look like more fun then the sheet music I used to be able to read.
I know what you're saying. I read music as well and thought this was going to be confusing, and it was for a little bit. You get the hang of it quick though..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hahahaha, way to act like a jerk. smh...

All I said was the song you liked wasn't good. or all that hard to play. Sorry that offended you so much.

I guess regarding music I'm thicker skinned than you.

You know what? Don't.. Let me ask you a question. When you talk, do you actually form words out of your mouth? Or do you just drool and make slurry vowel sounds? You're a great example of someone who should think before you speak, because you're just making yourself look like a complete idiot. You think whatever "you" like, everyone is suppose to like. You're a small minded mental midget. You're a complete tool and a loud mouthed, egotistical piece of trash. I'm wondering why you actually frequent this board? Are you really a Jags fan? Or were you just kicked out of every other teams message board and by process of elimination, you bless us with your presence.. I hope you learned something about yourself after reading this, I'm betting not but it was worth the effort on my part.

Enjoy the rest of your night and hope I helped you..

Quote:You know what? Don't.. Let me ask you a question. When you talk, do you actually form words out of your mouth? Or do you just drool and make slurry vowel sounds? You're a great example of someone who should think before you speak, because you're just making yourself look like a complete idiot. You think whatever "you" like, everyone is suppose to like. You're a small minded mental midget. You're a complete tool and a loud mouthed, egotistical piece of trash. I'm wondering why you actually frequent this board? Are you really a Jags fan? Or were you just kicked out of every other teams message board and by process of elimination, you bless us with your presence.. I hope you learned something about yourself after reading this, I'm betting not but it was worth the effort on my part.

Enjoy the rest of your night and hope I helped you..

I wouldn't be shocked at all if you actually did look like your avatar pic

I just cracked master level on Foo Fighters Everlong.. Woot!!

Quote:I just cracked master level on Foo Fighters Everlong.. Woot!!

Excellent!

Have you tried it without the game? As a person with little to no musical skill, I'm thinking of trying the game to see if it will help me learn.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 09:19 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:Excellent!

Have you tried it without the game? As a person with little to no musical skill, I'm thinking of trying the game to see if it will help me learn.
I sure did.. I plugged into my amp, threw in my foo fighters cd and jammed right along by memory without missing a beat.. Was awesome Wink

I still like my air guitar better.

At least that's what I call it ... or, I just blame the cat.

Quote:I still like my air guitar better.

At least that's what I call it ... or, I just blame the cat.
I like my air guitar better as well, but I'm as also as musically talented as a rock...

I'm as musically talented as a roll.

Quote:I'm as musically talented as a roll.
You should heard me try to sing.

Better yet, you probably shouldn't.

Hey WD, does it matter what electric guitar you have? Or does any electric one work for rocksmoth and Xbox? I know he has one but it's old. (From his dad a while back)

Quote:Hey WD, does it matter what electric guitar you have? Or does any electric one work for rocksmoth and Xbox? I know he has one but it's old. (From his dad a while back)
Don't know if Rocksmith is made for regular xbox or not. I have mine on a ps3. 

It's not how old the guitar is, it's the player.. Sometimes, older is better..

But that's the beauty of Rocksmith. It already comes preset with multiple amps and cabinets you can play on and with. Everything from Marshall and Crate to the new Orange.. Awesome stuff..

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2013, 12:44 AM by WingerDinger.)

For my personal gear, I have a Crate Voodoo VH120 head and a Peavy cabinet.. and believe it or not, the game simulates so seamlessly, it's hard to distinguish between game and tangible equipment.. 

Okay... Your talking over my head. I guess I'm wondering if I will need to buy a new guitar for him on top of the rocksmoth. We already got him one gift and don't want to spend over a certain amount. So 80 on th game is cool, but not if we got to buy a new guitar on top of it as well, on top of the other gift he is already getting.

Jaggy, all guitars pretty much use a 1/4" jack, I'm sure his guitar will be just fine.

Quote:Okay... Your talking over my head. I guess I'm wondering if I will need to buy a new guitar for him on top of the rocksmoth. We already got him one gift and don't want to spend over a certain amount. So 80 on th game is cool, but not if we got to buy a new guitar on top of it as well, on top of the other gift he is already getting.
Nope.. The old guitar should work just fine brother.. 

Quote:Jaggy, all guitars pretty much use a 1/4" jack, I'm sure his guitar will be just fine.
Beat me to it haha.. How you doing tonight man?

Okay, that's what I thought. But wasn't sure. I feel kinda dumb asking but, hey, I'm not a musician. Thanks guys.

Quote:Okay, that's what I thought. But wasn't sure. I feel kinda dumb asking but, hey, I'm not a musician. Thanks guys.
No such thing as a dumb question duder.. You got it man.. You're fixin to give the little one a great xmas Wink

Quote:No such thing as a dumb question duder.. You got it man.. You're fixin to give the little one a great xmas Wink
Ha! I hope so. You know how kids are... Smile

Usually when someone asks me a stupid question I give them a stupid answer, that's a fault I have. Your a better man than I. But it's much appreciated.