Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell

Quote:seriously, what a negative creep, here she comes now.
Hard to blame him though. Upon his most recent visit to the Dr. his physician described his herpes as IN BLOOM. I would be cranky also.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hard to blame him though. Upon his most recent visit to the Dr. his physician described his herpes as IN BLOOM. I would be cranky also.
lol, hes such a downer, he needs some love buzz in his life tbh

Quote:lol, hes such a downer, he needs some love buzz in his life tbh
Haven't heard from him in a while...he must have had an ANEURYSM.

Quote:Haven't heard from him in a while...he must have had an ANEURYSM.
i hope he didnt take a dive in a lake of fire lol

Snowwolf just sent me a message saying he agreed.

Snowwolf, step up...

Quote: Women lie, weak men lie *points to you* but the record don't lie.

I need to write that down.  That's deep.  

LOL, looks like the troll had to go to bed after 9PM!  Ha ha!  His parents cut off his interwebz priveldges cuz it's a school night!  Now he's up early in the morning eating his Cap'n Crunch and trying to start it up again.  Hurry, troll take more jabs before your short yellow bus shows up! 

Quote:LOL, looks like the troll had to go to bed after 9PM! Ha ha! His parents cut off his interwebz priveldges cuz it's a school night! Now he's up early in the morning eating his Cap'n Crunch and trying to start it up again. Hurry, troll take more jabs before your short yellow bus shows up!

How about I just shove you in a locker for an hour? Go back to Chutes and Ladders, dork.

Quote:LOL, looks like the troll had to go to bed after 9PM!  Ha ha!  His parents cut off his interwebz priveldges cuz it's a school night!  Now he's up early in the morning eating his Cap'n Crunch and trying to start it up again.  Hurry, troll take more jabs before your short yellow bus shows up! 
Clearly a child, not a very smart one, but clearly a child. Don't fret kid it is not as much your fault as it is your parents. They failed you miserably.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Clearly a child, not a very smart one, but clearly a child. Don't fret kid it is not as much your fault as it is your parents. They failed you miserably.

So if this was true, you would be insulting a child on a messageboard? *Calls Chris Hansen* *Chris recognizes you right away*

Scum.

I wonder how long the mods are going to let this drag on

Quote:So if this was true, you would be insulting a child on a messageboard? *Calls Chris Hansen* *Chris recognizes you right away*

Scum.
If? :woot: :woot: :woot: . Bus is coming ,run along now. 7th grade is important.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I wonder how long the mods are going to let this drag on

I'm guessing you're new to this "reading" thing? If there is a poll put up and the majority want me to leave, fine. But I am sure I am speaking for the majority of users with my opinions and its evident that I am when I have users like "snowwolf" (sp?) sending me private messages about how they agree. You fail and so does your phantom poll.

Feel free to take another hiatus loser.

Quote:If? :woot: :woot: :woot: . Bus is coming ,run along now. 7th grade is important.

Says the guy using smiley faces. Grow up and quit playing with dirt.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2013, 09:57 AM by JagsQuest.)

Quote:I'm guessing you're new to this "reading" thing? If there is a poll put up and the majority want me to leave, fine. But I am sure I am speaking for the majority of users with my opinions and its evident that I am when I have users like "snowwolf" (sp?) sending me private messages about how they agree. You fail and so does your phantom poll.

I'm pretty sure this is the kid from the " I like turtles " viral video clip at the zombie fair.

Quote:I'm guessing you're new to this "reading" thing? If there is a poll put up and the majority want me to leave, fine. But I am sure I am speaking for the majority of users with my opinions and its evident that I am when I have users like "snowwolf" (sp?) sending me private messages about how they agree. You fail and so does your phantom poll.

Way to put Snowolf on front street. When  supporters have to send private messages reinforcing your point of view maybe that is a clue you are not being couth about how you are presenting your opinions.

http://youtu.be/CMNry4PE93Y

Quote:Caldwell needs to get FIRED.  How can the organization trot out this group of donkeys and keep calling them thoroughbreds?  Khan obviously doesn't care much about winning and would rather listen to the loudmouth Riverside scum.  Keep listening to the low-life fans who support losers and we'll keep losing.  If we demand a winner, we'll get one.  We need to get rid of those Brigade dorks and rally behind the real fans.
Got to start or end posts like this with "I'm just a troll".

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Not listen to me, listen to people who want to win.  Caldwell has made this team worse.  Women lie, weak men lie *points to you* but the record don't lie.

The team is not worse, it's better you've just forgotten how bad it was last year.  Even if it was worse, sometimes you got a break something down before you can build it up again.  Caldwell is doing the right things but we still have some huge missing pieces.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Got to start or end posts like this with "I'm just a troll".

Got to think for yourself.

Quote:The team is not worse, it's better you've just forgotten how bad it was last year. Even if it was worse, sometimes you got a break something down before you can build it up again. Caldwell is doing the right things but we still have some huge missing pieces.

While I disagree with this completely, this is the first real response to a real issue the jags have.

Quote:Got to think for yourself.
I do. Just so happens the majority here are right.

I'd argue why Caldwell doesn't need to go, but it's pointless with a troll.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"