Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is it fair game now to criticize Bradley?

Quote:The staff is completely safe.

And if by some stretch you got your wish and they swept them out again, who do you think is heading here next? To the team that fires the coaches every year when they don't win immediately with the least talent stocked roster in the league? You think you're bringing in whatever favorite coach you have in mind? No. Nobody with a brain is coming here at that point.

Sorry, but you have to give them time to try and fix it. It's going to just be an ugly ride.

I haven't seen anyone calling for Bradley's head, but he certainly deserves criticism for his lackluster performance so far

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And if by some stretch you got your wish and they swept them out again, who do you think is heading here next? To the team that fires the coaches every year when they don't win immediately with the least talent stocked roster in the league? You think you're bringing in whatever favorite coach you have in mind? No. Nobody with a brain is coming here at that point.

Sorry, but you have to give them time to try and fix it. It's going to just be an ugly ride.

I haven't seen anyone calling for Bradley's head, but he certainly deserves criticism for his lackluster performance so far

Quote:I can understand that viewpoint. But my question to you is, what were they supposed to do? Throw everyone away and then just forfeit the season? They have to have 53 players. If there is no better player to take the spot of the other, shouldn't they keep what they have and try? The draft is what we will be replacing some with, but with only 7-10 picks, that is 7-10 players. We have a long way to go.
Win!

Go Navy! Support our returning veterans!

Quote:I haven't seen anyone calling for Bradley's head, but he certainly deserves criticism for his lackluster performance so far

Criticize to your hearts content, but to what end? The staff is safe, and I just told you why. Khan can't fire everybody every year, he just can't. If they're not the guys to get it done, they're still going to get 3 years to try.

^^^ Great point. Everyone thinks we can just get whoever we want. They have to WANT to come here. Who the heck would want to come here with what's going on? The people we have now want to be here and want to correct this and are willing to go through the hard times to get us there. To me, that means something. This is not going to be a quick fix people. We must give it time and we can't count the time we have given to the previous regime. They were idiots and screwed us. Just look forward to when we do turn this around, we can throw it in those bandwagoners face!!

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Criticize to your hearts content, but to what end? The staff is safe, and I just told you why. Khan can't fire everybody every year, he just can't. If they're not the guys to get it done, they're still going to get 3 years to try.
We screwed!

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. That has never been truer than when applied to our Jaguars.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Criticize to your hearts content, but to what end? The staff is safe, and I just told you why. Khan can't fire everybody every year, he just can't. If they're not the guys to get it done, they're still going to get 3 years to try.

So because criticism isn't going to lead to his termination, we should pretend to be happy about Bradley's poor game planning?

Quote:You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. That has never been truer than when applied to our Jaguars.
But you can still make a decent and usable purse!

Quote:But you can still make a decent and usable purse!

Leather is what's in nowadays, anyway

People complained for all of our mediocre/bad players to be released. They get replaced by mostly rookies. cheap FAs, and guys other teams cut and these same people complain that we are bad THIS SEASON. It takes more than 1 year to replace bad players with good ones.

Quote:So because criticism isn't going to lead to his termination, we should pretend to be happy about Bradley's poor game planning?

You have absolutely no clue what the game plan was so dont pretend.

Mularkey had a roster most would agree was worse than this one without MJD. Del Rio had a worse roster than that with a 20 year old raw Gabbert.

Regards............the Chiefjag

Quote:You have absolutely no clue what the game plan was so dont pretend.

Whatever it was, it obviously was poor.

You don't lose by 32 pts if you had a decent gameplay to begin with

i really like the coverage where the Vernon Davis is by himself in the middle.

Quote:So because criticism isn't going to lead to his termination, we should pretend to be happy about Bradley's poor game planning?

You can do whatever you like. If it makes you feel better, go nuts. Yell at the wall for all I care. When you're done and you stop to think about what the options truly are, you'll realize there are none. These are our guys for at least 3 years.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2013, 04:42 PM by CSTblank.)

Quote:i really like the coverage where the Vernon Davis is by himself in the middle.
This. Our HC is defensive minded, and our defense was so out of sorts in the 1st quarter that they left a receiving threat wide open on the outside. That's coaching, play design, game planning, whatever you want to call it.. It shouldn't have happened. Period.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2013, 04:43 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

Quote:Whatever it was, it obviously was poor.

You don't lose by 32 pts if you had a decent gameplay to begin with
I respect your opinion, but let me ask you this. We played Alabama and wiped them 54-3. Would you say that Coach Sabin had horrible planning after winning what looks to be 3 BCS Championships in a row and is by far the best coach in college football? Talent exceeds planning everyday of the week. This scenario may be addressed by college to NFL, but that's our talent level compared to most other NFL teams, especially SF.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

This is the NFL, there should be some form of integrity out there and the Jaguars aren't even close to resembling anything of the sort. This is professional sports and as the head figure of the team of course he should be scrutinized, even though we aren't talented he is the coach and should feel some of the pressure. His team is 0-8... Who shouldn't be criticized at this point?

No pain, no gain.

Quote:This. Our HC is defensive minded, and our defense was so out of sorts in the 1st quarter that they left a receiving threat wide open on the outside. That's coaching, play design, game planning, whatever you want to call it.. It shouldn't have happened. Period.

well his dad did die this week.  maybe he was not involved in the game plan and his replacement said, "hey lets just treat Vernon Davis like he has aids and give him room."