Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Chargers Second Half Thread***

Quote:Lol Jags fans calling Rivers an idiot. He's still smarter than anyone on the Jags. He made one bad play...and he's still throwing for 15-17 with a TD.

One idiot said that.  Obviously we realize he has more talent than the combined talent of the past 5 QBs who started for us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

clowney looking like a good option for the #1 pick tbh

Someone make a play anybody come on!?

No pain, no gain.

Quote:clowney looking like a good option for the #1 pick tbh
Yeah, QBs are a waste. Pshh.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Rather have a QB

yup,  we got fools here who think bridgewater is a franchise qb worthy of a #1 overall pick.

Ryan Matthews really isn't this good. But of course #becausejaguars
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Yeah, QBs are a waste. Pshh.
the qb is not losing us this game

Quote:Lol Jags fans calling Rivers an idiot. He's still smarter than anyone on the Jags. He made one bad play...and he's still throwing for 15-17 with a TD.

Excuse the ignorance on our board. Its a frustrating year.

This defense is so soft what the heck is going on.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:I vote for a shock collar on the Referee.

I know you were joking but in addition to having it indicate on scoreboard it could set off some kind of buzzing/vibration device on Ref

Quote:the qb is not losing us this game
Are you saying we don't need a QB? Have you seen last season and the last 6 games? Shut up dude, you're clueless.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Yeah, Henne looks totally serviceable.   :woot: 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Yeah, QBs are a waste. Pshh.
Geez, why so much bitterness in every post? You make it seem like he suggested drafting my 8 year old cousin with the pick.

Quote:yup,  we got fools here who think bridgewater is a franchise qb worthy of a #1 overall pick.
"Fools". Lol.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Yea, and we still won't have a QB

Please attack the 3rd string O-Line more. Please Babich.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I never would have pegged you as a Clowney guy.

Sweet, we have them 2nd and Long. Quick! Babin needs to get a personal foul to make it 1st and 10!

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

I remember a Garrard-led offense that was built just like this SD offense. Time of possession and just drag defenses down the field. Man those were the good old days...

No pain, no gain.