Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Broncos vs Jaguars Score Prediction

Quote:Denver's offense is scoring 24 ppg, so add in a TD on an INT from Bortles and another from a blown call by the refs. Jags will manage to get 3 points in the first quarter, and score a couple TDs in the last 10 minutes. So call it 38-17, Broncos.
This unfortunately

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags might be facing a rookie backup QB in Lynch. So jags lose 24-17

I'm going to make a very bold prediction and it's only because we're facing a rookie QB. 

Jags 20

Broncos 13

A really close, good game...

Broncos get a pick-six while Myers is 3 for 5 on mostly 50+ yard FGs to give the Jaguars a 9-7 fourth quarter lead, but in the final minutes the Broncos manage a game-winning FG.

Broncos 10

Jaguars 9

'02

28-27 Broncos... Meyers miss xp cost us...

Broncos Defense leads the league in causing turnovers inside their opponent's 40 yard line having done it 15 times this year.  Jaguars Offense is 5th in the league for giving up turnovers inside their own 40 having coughed it up 11 times in that area this year.  Look for the Broncos Defense to either get a TD or put their offense in scoring position multiple times which is an easy recipe for a Jaguars loss.

Broncos 27

Jaguars 17

I usually go into every game thinking the Jags have a chance.  I've never felt so sure about them losing like I do this weekend.  Maybe that means they'll actually win it?

38-17 Donkeys

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Jaguars 0

Broncos 30

Shut out. A complete and utter breakdown on the part of the Jags. Jags coaches with hands on hips and confused look, staring at jumbo tron. Blown assignments, missed tackles. No offensive production. A couple of fights will break out due to frustration. Bortles exits game in 3rd quarter with concussion. Henne steps in and gets 2 INT's and 3 sacks.

We are everybody's homecoming game....so 52-17 Broncos.

Last time we faced the broncos we had a worse squad, were projected to lose by one of the biggest point spreads in history, and somehow managed to play better than expected.

I don't think we win this game, but it wouldn't surprise me if we actually put up a fight.

A lot for them, not so much for us...

And that's with their rookie QB starting.

But we will inevitably win a couple of worthless games in the next few weeks that will move us from picking around 4 to closer to 10 and it will be amazing!

Parnell vs Von Miller will get ugly real quick.

Quote:Parnell vs Von Miller will get ugly real quick.
Hackett better be calling a lot of left moving plays for BB5's sake.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2016, 02:03 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:Hackett better be calling a lot of left moving plays for BB5's sake.

Yeah basically run to wherever Miller isn't. I'd take my chances with Ware.

Sounds as if Denard is going to have to carry the load for us in the running game. Another chance for him to shine or pee the bed.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It'll be closer than we expect.

DEN-38

JAX- 13 fourth quarter points

bb5 sacked 11 times

Jags 19

Donkeys 13
It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Broncos 17,  Jaguars 10

Probably a low scoring game unless turnovers and Special Teams lead to points.  

Denver 20 

Jacksonville 14 

We'll score on defense in the first half and be shut out on offense until the second half after trailing by ten points late in the game. After that it's all Denver. They'll control the clock and kick another field goal late to make it a one score game but our offense will turn it over against the toughest defense they've faced so far this year.  

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."