Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trav59's Fantasy Football League

Quote:Fred Jackson has been outproducing Spiller and getting more touches. Chris Johnson's schedule after this week is amazing. It's not an unfair deal.
Make that four (and quoting for the sake of posterity).

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If that's how you feel, then why'd you run your mouth?? Like I said, pure entertainment you are.

because , my track record has always been very good in these pick em leagues. Been in them for years. Uusally do very well, so of course I'd be confident. As said, though, things happen, even the Patriots don't win every superbowl....

Quote: 

because , my track record has always been very good in these pick em leagues. Been in them for years. Uusally do very well, so of course I'd be confident. As said, though, things happen, even the Patriots don't win every superbowl....

You havent done well in any of the Jaguar pick 'em leagues.

Quote: 

Then don't use the excuse. Say it and own up to it, or don't say it at all.

It's always excuses.

;

Quote:Fred Jackson has been outproducing Spiller and getting more touches. Chris Johnson's schedule after this week is amazing. It's not an unfair deal.

Uhhh, yeah, because Spiller's been nursing nagging injuries....Spiller will be rounding into health soon and he knows it. Thus making Fred Jackson worthless. Chris Johnson is a piece of crap. It doesn't matter how easy the schedule looks with him. He's about the most undependable RB in fantasy football over the last 3 years. Everyone knows that. ....well....almost everybody, apparently. 

Quote:You havent done well in any of the Jaguar pick 'em leagues.
Not sure about 2011, but 2012 and 2013, not so hot. This after proclaiming to be the champ, etc.

;

Quote:Uhhh, yeah, because Spiller's been nursing nagging injuries....Spiller will be rounding into health soon and he knows it. Thus making Fred Jackson worthless. Chris Johnson is a piece of crap. It doesn't matter how easy the schedule looks with him. He's about the most undependable RB in fantasy football over the last 3 years. Everyone knows that. ....well....almost everybody, apparently. 
4-1

;

Quote:You havent done well in any of the Jaguar pick 'em leagues.

Not true. 

The first year I didn't know the rules with the points and lost the entire 1st week of point values. 

Last year I was in the top 5, & occasionally first place for most of the season. Tanked at the end. 

This year I was in first place after week 1, and hit a rough patch. 

The above is false. 

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 04:24 PM by bleedingteal.)

Quote:Uhhh, yeah, because Spiller's been nursing nagging injuries....Spiller will be rounding into health soon and he knows it. Thus making Fred Jackson worthless. Chris Johnson is a piece of crap. It doesn't matter how easy the schedule looks with him. He's about the most undependable RB in fantasy football over the last 3 years. Everyone knows that. ....well....almost everybody, apparently.
Has Spiller been hurt all year? He scored under 5 in week 1, 12 week 2, negative points week 3 and 7 week 4. He just hasn't been good (partly because of the line).

I don't like a chris Johnson but he has always been a slow starter.

Quote:Not true. 

The first year I didn't know the rules with the points and lost the entire 1st week of point values. 

Last year I was in the top 5, & occasionally first place for most of the season. Tanked at the end. 

The above is false. 
Like I said ladies and gentlemen. Pure Entertainment.

He'll spin it so that he feels warm and fuzzy no matter what.

;

Quote:Has Spiller been hurt all year? He scored under 5 in week 1, 12 week 2, negative points week 3 and 7 week 4. He just hasn't been good (partly because of the line).

I don't like a chris Johnson but he has always been a slow starter.

Chris Johnson is horrible. 

I avoid him like the plague in all leagues. 

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 04:33 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Like I said ladies and gentlemen. Pure Entertainment.

He'll spin it so that he feels warm and fuzzy no matter what.

Not spin. 

(Diesel)  lied & I corrected his lies. 

Quote:Not spin. 

You lied & I corrected your lies. 
That wasn't me that said it....Stay with us.

It was sure spin though.

;

Quote:That wasn't me that said it....Stay with us.

It was sure spin though.

corrected the above for proper perp. 

Quote:Not true. 

The above is false. 

You pretty much laid out why what I said was true.  You have not done well in any of the Jaguar Pick 'ems.  You just made excuses for why you sucked.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 04:47 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:You pretty much laid out why what I said was true.  You have not done well in any of the Jaguar Pick 'ems.  You just made excuses for why you sucked.

being in the top 5 for most of the season =/= "sucked". Sorry. 

Quote:being in the top 5 for most of the season =/= "sucked". Sorry. 

LOL, I look at final results.  Its where you ended, not where you were at one point in the season.

Edit:  You are a master manipulator.  I give you credit.

Quote:corrected the above for proper perp. 
Thank you. Just so you didn't change the spin part

;

Quote:LOL, I look at final results.  Its where you ended, not where you were at one point in the season.

Edit:  You are a master manipulator.  I give you credit.

No you are just misrepresenting the facts.

If someone "sucked" at something, they wouldn't have been near the top 5 at any point of the season, let alone for a good portion of it.

If you want to say my "finishes" have sucked in the pick em, then yes, that would be accurate.  

Quote:No you are just misrepresenting the facts.

If someone "sucked" at something, they wouldn't have been near the top 5 at any point of the season, let alone for a good portion of it.

If you want to say my "finishes" have sucked in the pick em, then yes, that would be accurate.  

Whatever gets you through the night.

You are amazing at Pick 'em.