Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mall Santa loses job for telling girl Hillary Clinton on naughty list

Quote:Yeah.. you've got me pegged sister. I wear only black and have a wide assortment of berets. I have tattoos of all the oppressed people of the world and I am constantly engaging people in discussions on why meat is murder, the hole in the ozone layer will only get bigger and how the Japanese get their sadistic thrills killing whales and dolphins. I'm glad to know you have painted such an image of me in your mind. As for your comment on not paying too much attention to me, you've responded to, redacted or deleted enough of my posts for us both to know that is bull [BAD WORD REMOVED].

It's nice to know you could meet me in real life and have no clue who my message board alias is. Your description is someone I would never be caught hanging around with. Believe me.

I know what you're like on this section of the board, and you damn sure aren't a barrel of laughs. Trust me. As for the rest of the board, like I said, I really don't pay enough attention to you out there to know if you're as hilariously funny as you think you are. Sorry.

Oh, and you forgot to add the Che tshirt you'd undoubtedly be wearing! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bunny layin down da law haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Also many 10 year olds care about who the President is.  When I was 8 years old, I was very interested in the Presidential Election.  And before you say "That's because you had progressive parents!" my parents were very conservative.  If they were Jag fans, they'd have fit right in on this board. 

My kids cared.  They followed the election.  I think it's good for kids to follow it.  They should be interested in politics from a young age.  Because this stuff is going to effect them when they get older. More so than it'll probably effect us.

Because the average 8 year old has so much life experience and really understands.   Rolleyes

Even high school students today have no clue.  Most of them think that the election is/was about a popularity contest and get their news for the likes of SNL or Comedy Central.

Just ask the average 16 year old high school kid about ISIS, the stock market, the economy, etc. and see how much they really know.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I know what you're like on this section of the board, and you damn sure aren't a barrel of laughs. Trust me. As for the rest of the board, like I said, I really don't pay enough attention to you out there to know if you're as hilariously funny as you think you are. Sorry.

Oh, and you forgot to add the Che tshirt you'd undoubtedly be wearing! :thumbsup:

Never owned or wore a Che shirt. True story. Should I assume you are only the person you are in the most heated section of the message board 24 hours a day? It's cute you say I'm not funny though. You know I'm hilarious. Nobody cares more about humor than me. I promise you.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I find the hypocrisy entertaining.  How easy is it for you to decry minor violence against people you approve of, but approve of major violence against people you don't?

My youngest kids are still at that age where they act out when upset.  Especially by an adult--who should absolutely know better in such a situation.  Apparently this loser didn't know better.  Thankfully my children aren't usually around [BAD WORD REMOVED], so I don't have to worry about them biting people--unless someone tries to kidnap them, in which case I encourage biting the finger clear off.

Violence is violence, no major or minor. Congratulations, you're a hypocrite too. And if your kids are still at the age where they act out when they get upset and potentially bite someone, it's a little hard to imagine they'd have too much interest in politics at that age on their own.

Quote:Never owned or wore a Che shirt. True story. Should I assume you are only the person you are in the most heated section of the message board 24 hours a day? It's cute you say I'm not funny though. You know I'm hilarious. Nobody cares more about humor than me. I promise you.

If you've got to convince people you're funny, chances are, you're probably not. :whistling:

Quote:Violence is violence, no major or minor. Congratulations, you're a hypocrite too. And if your kids are still at the age where they act out when they get upset and potentially bite someone, it's a little hard to imagine they'd have too much interest in politics at that age on their own.

Why wouldn't they be?  Because yours aren't (if you have kids) or you weren't at that age?  Why wouldn't they develop an interest in politics when their mother teaches US History and Government?  I know I developed an interest in politics because my parents both worked for the Federal Government.  Kids are curious, and I think it's a good thing.  Apparently some people think kids shouldn't learn about politics until they're teens.  Funny enough I feel that way about other things, which I'm sure many people would disagree with me on.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Because the average 8 year old has so much life experience and really understands.   Rolleyes

Even high school students today have no clue.  Most of them think that the election is/was about a popularity contest and get their news for the likes of SNL or Comedy Central.

Just ask the average 16 year old high school kid about ISIS, the stock market, the economy, etc. and see how much they really know.

QFT
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Why wouldn't they be?  Because yours aren't (if you have kids) or you weren't at that age?  Why wouldn't they develop an interest in politics when their mother teaches US History and Government?  I know I developed an interest in politics because my parents both worked for the Federal Government.  Kids are curious, and I think it's a good thing.  Apparently some people think kids shouldn't learn about politics until they're teens.  Funny enough I feel that way about other things, which I'm sure many people would disagree with me on.

I'm sure the fact that mommy teaches that subject has nothing to do with their "interest" in politics, especially at the age where they still act out when upset. Seems more likely they are parroting mommy and daddy than having an actual interest in the subject, especially if they're little enough that you have to still worry about them biting people.

Quote:If you've got to convince people you're funny, chances are, you're probably not. :whistling:

I don't need to convince you or anyone else. I get enough validation from others on this board and in real life. But keep painting me in this delusional corner where I only eat organic ramen and don't mow my lawn because I can't bear to hear the sound of my grass crying. I'd hate to break down the ludicrous image you've propped up of me and how I must be in reality. You'll have to excuse me now. I need to tie myself to a tree they want to tear down for industrial development that is housing a family of endangered Florida Grasshopper Swallows.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I'm sure the fact that mommy teaches that subject has nothing to do with their "interest" in politics, especially at the age where they still act out when upset. Seems more likely they are parroting mommy and daddy than having an actual interest in the subject, especially if they're little enough that you have to still worry about them biting people.

Yeah, I'm sure you know my kids better than I do.   Rolleyes 

Go on keep being condescending though.  It's not doing much for you.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I don't need to convince you or anyone else. I get enough validation from others on this board and in real life. But keep painting me in this delusional corner where I only eat organic ramen and don't mow my lawn because I can't bear to hear the sound of my grass crying. I'd hate to break down the ludicrous image you've propped up of me and how I must be in reality. You'll have to excuse me now. I need to tie myself to a tree they want to tear down for industrial development that is housing a family of endangered Florida Grasshopper Swallows.

Now that was kinda funny. :thumbsup:

Quote:Yeah, I'm sure you know my kids better than I do.   Rolleyes 

Go on keep being condescending though.  It's not doing much for you.

Why not? You seem to think it's working for you.

I'm getting the feeling some of you folks aren't around many teenagers. Because of my sister, a teacher, and a good friend, also a teacher, I've met a few and they are surprisingly informed and opinionated. Not only that, more of them supported Trump than you'd expect, mainly because of Pence. I'm in the virtual buckle of the Bible Belt.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 08:07 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:I'm getting the feeling some of you folks aren't around many teenagers. Because of my sister, a teacher, and a good friend, also a teacher, I've met a few and they are surprisingly informed and opinionated. Not only that, more of them supported Trump than you'd expect, mainly because of Pence. I'm in the virtual buckle of the Bible Belt.
I would disregard them just as quickly as being products of their environment. There is a very clear and distinct reason that eight year olds can't vote. It is the same exact reason they can't be imprisoned nor executed for their actions. It has been deemed, mostly by liberals, that they are too young and undeveloped to know what the consequences of their actions are.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Eat the poor

Quote:I would disregard them just as quickly as being products of their environment. There is a very clear and distinct reason that eight year olds can't vote. It is the same exact reason they can't be imprisoned nor executed for their actions. It has been deemed, mostly by liberals, that they are too young and undeveloped to know what the consequences of their actions are.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I should have quoted JIB, because I was responding to:

Quote:Even high school students today have no clue.  Most of them think that the election is/was about a popularity contest and get their news for the likes of SNL or Comedy Central.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Time outs for everyone.

Quote:Time outs for everyone.

You're not our real dad...you can't tell us what to do!!!

Quote:You're not our real dad...you can't tell us what to do!!!

...now it's spankins for everybody
Have you seen my baseball?