Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Positives of being a Jaguar Fan

Quote:what if youre kidnapped and brought to the game

That'll be better torture than what happens at the black sites. Bring a terrorist to a game and by the second quarter he'll be begging to be water boarded, and spilling his guts...either information wise or physically.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This.

Then reminders come in that Russell Wilson was available when we drafted a kicker...

Now we have a much better GM who knows how to draft quarterbacks and get punters off the street.

Quote:what if youre kidnapped and brought to the game

The kidnapper would not be able to bring you inside because of stadium security. Duh.

There's no where to go but up.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 09:38 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:There's no where to go but up.

Definitely - it can't get worse. Being a Jaguars fan will be fun next year.

Quote:Definitely - it can't get worse. Being a Jaguars fan will be fun next year.
you cant know that. Next year didnt happen yet

They won't go 0-16 this season.

If they were 0-9 right now, there would be talk every week about them possibly going 0-16, so at least that isn't the case.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:They won't go 0-16 this season.

If they were 0-9 right now, there would be talk every week about them possibly going 0-16, so at least that isn't the case.

They can't even lose right, at least 0-16 would be historic.

Whitney Cowart. End of list.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Everyone thinks I have some kind of weird fetish for clothes with jaguars on them.

That's probably a negative actually.

Being a Jaygwires fan is fun every year. You don't know how exactly the team will suck. You just know they will!

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2016, 04:53 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:They can't even lose right, at least 0-16 would be historic.

Impossible. There has already been a 0-16 team and if another one is not coming this season, it would shock the world.

Also, I doubt that avatar is allowed on here.

Quote:Being a Jaygwires fan is fun every year. You don't know how exactly the team will suck. You just know they will!

Nobody expected the team to suck this season.

there are none

Quote:there are none

If t hat was true it would make no sense to be a Jaguars fan. Something is keeping you attached to the team. What is it?

Free sympathy beers if you're wearing Jags gear while watching a game at a sports bar in any of the other NFL cities. 

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

That's reason enough for me....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2016, 12:45 PM by David4499.)

The weather is nice out this week... sure would be nice of the Jaguars to get their supporters a win.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Maybe MissJagsFanatic is right... the 35,000 people that leave early shouldn't go to the game at all.

She has got to be the dumbest poster on this board. Tongue

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We have a pool at our stadium... :thumbsup: