Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags would be wise to extend Marqise Lee

Quote:Lee was taken before Robinson and he's shown why this year that was the case. He'll get his extension. Next year this offense will be retooled with a new coaching staff and quarterback. Hopefully we start winning some games. 

Lee only had injury issues, his issues never been that he wasnt good on the field

Also we wont have a new QB next year, but we will have real competition for Bortles where, he knows he can get pulled if he plays bad

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wouldn't surprise me to see them go forward with Lee and Hurns. ARob is going to want a huge payday and I don't think they'll give it him.
Could see that, I remember Pittsburg was in a similar situation, they let Mike Wallace walk and kept Antonio Brown and Sanders

Lee could explode like Brown if they give him number 1 reps 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Wouldn't surprise me to see them go forward with Lee and Hurns. ARob is going to want a huge payday and I don't think they'll give it him.

Dude, they're definitely going to resign A-Rob, he's arguably the best player on this team, he's special. There's no way they're allowing him to even sniff free agency.

Lol if they let Arob walk...

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 04:21 PM by JackCity.)

Okay he's good. Might want to throw money at him.

This guy has been performing so well this year… 

I don't care if this year is an anomaly or not, he's the only consistent receiver we have trotted out on the field this year. 

When he has had the opportunity to make a catch, he has made the catch - regardless of a bad throw or not.

We BeLEEve in victory!

Quote:Lol if they let Arob walk...

He will get the tag before he walk.

But guys... Lee is "replaceable" and there's a slew of guys like him available every year.

Pfffft.

Morons.

Quote:But guys... Lee is "replaceable" and there's a slew of guys like him available every year.

Pfffft.

Morons.

Even if Lee sucked this season, those comments were dumb. Now, they just look ridiculous.

Lee is certainly earning it. He's ascending and because he hasn't done it over an extended period of time, shouldn't command a huge contract. Lock him up and ensure that we have a dynamic weapon for whoever ends up behind center. 

Not saying its his fault but how many passes has Lee batted into the air for an INT? I feel like its some where around 6.

[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

We ok with the end zone fade to Lee now?

So y'all do want us to have the highest paid WR corps in the entire league by ~30% over the #2 team? I unfortunately don't think that's the proper way to try to build a sustainable winning franchise.

Quote:So y'all do want us to have the highest paid WR corps in the entire league by ~30% over the #2 team? I unfortunately don't think that's the proper way to try to build a sustainable winning franchise.

I think the Jags can release Hurns after the 2017 season without any financial repercussions, I'd be in favor of extending Lee (assuming he keeps playing at a high level) and letting Hurns walk after 2017

Quote:I think the Jags can release Hurns after the 2017 season without any financial repercussions, I'd be in favor of extending Lee (assuming he keeps playing at a high level) and letting Hurns walk after 2017
That is true and a possibility if that is part of the plan.

I'd rather pay Lee and trade Hurns than let Lee walk.

If we have to lose one of them.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

If AR demands a top dollar contract I'm letting him walk.

Quote:If AR demands a top dollar contract I'm letting him walk.

The Jags aren't letting A-Rob walk, he's a special player, he's going to go off once we replace this QB

Quote:The Jags aren't letting A-Rob walk, he's a special player, he's going to go off once we replace this QB

Sure.