Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We haven't seen or heard the last from the Clintons

Quote:That was a trap for Trump...the anvil kept falling down too soon.

Haha

Maybe she shoulda listened to Wile and not bought from Acme
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Haha

Maybe she shoulda listened to Wile and not bought from Acme

You just can't good cartoon traps anymore!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You just can't good cartoon traps anymore!

Well, she IS loony tunes lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Democrats problem is that they have blamed every problem they can make up on white males (but not, of course, the special white males in colleges and politics tho, just the regular working stiffs). Not only do white males make up a 1/3 of the country many of them have daughters and sisters, mothers, wives who see what is being said about their fathers, brothers, husbands, and sons and are just as mad about it as the actual 'white males.'

So it doesnt matter what color person they put up. They have to stop with thier dialogue of blaming 'whitey' for problems they know that they, the 'elites,' caused. The openly racist positions of the dems is what has to change. I dont think Michelle will help with that. On top of that, Obama's terms was horrible for jobs for all men, but especially white and black men. Its not like he had a Clintonesque presidency were everyone did well (despite Clintons personal issues, his policys are pretty alright compared to Obama). Trumps term will pretty much be better by default than Obamas economically.

Democrats are going to have to change. Their current platform is no longer working. So we will see. They shifted after 04 when they got stomped as well. Went super extreme, and that got them here. The next logical step would be moderating to a more Bernie style message that is devoid of placing blame on a race, but rather where it belongs on elites IMO. This may all be moot tho, as I expect Trump to do much better than his detractors expect, and in that case it wont matter who the dems put up, he will lose.

Though I agree with most of what you expressed,  I have serious doubts the Democrat Party is going to change from the Identity politics that has engulfed a large portion of their party.   It's a dominant theme with them and so many of their media allies.

My gut feeling is that the consensus Democrat ' leadership'  determination will be that Hillary Clinton was a highly flawed candidate and that's why they lost the 2016 Presidential Election.   The next time the Democrats believe they have a good chance at winning a Presidential Election,   I expect them to double down with identity politics in terms of who they want as their candidate and how their campaign is run. 

Quote:Why would that be a problem?

From a practical standpoint,   I have major doubts that Ivanka Trump should attempt to run for President if she's observant in her faith.  She wouldn't be able to work for 25 straight hours every week from sometime on Friday Night to sometime on Saturday Night. (  I'm trying my best to write this in a way that I don't violate the COC.  )  As President of the United States,  crisis situations can occur at any time.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The demonizing of their opposition, not running on the real issues and solutions to those issues, is what has caused the D their gains.

As long as it keeps working, I don't see them ever going back to honest campaigning.

The most honest candidate they've had in decades, they forced to the side (Bernie.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:  From a practical standpoint,   I have major doubts that Ivanka Trump should attempt to run for President if she's observant in her faith.  She wouldn't be able to work for 25 straight hours every week from sometime on Friday Night to sometime on Saturday Night. (  I'm trying my best to write this in a way that I don't violate the COC.  )  As President of the United States,  crisis situations can occur at any time. 

Is this because she is an Orthodox Jew, and does this affect politicians in Israel, especially the Prime Minister?

These are facts we're discussing, not religion.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2016, 07:56 PM by D6.)

Quote:Is this because she is an Orthodox Jew, and does this affect politicians in Israel, especially the Prime Minister?

These are facts we're discussing, not religion.

Thanks for clarifying this.   I rather err on the side of caution.

The current P.M. of Israel isn't an Orthodox Jew.   To the best of my knowledge,  I don't think any of the past P.M.'s of Israel were Orthodox Jews.  Hence,  they very likely were  willing to work on the Jewish Sabbath.