Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Hillary Lost...

Quote:Trump called the electoral vote a travesty in 2012 and claimed it should be eliminated. Now it gave him the presidency.

He said he would release his tax returns after the election. He said he would release his tax returns many times, under different conditions. He also encouraged Mitt Romney to release his tax returns during the 2012 election. He also claimed he would release his tax returns in 2011 when Obama released his long form birth certificate. Obama complied, Trump didn't. What is he hiding? Business deals with Russian oligarchs? I'm always suspicious of clandestine activities by elected representatives of us.

Regards................the Chiefjag
Common Sense isn't that common in this Country.  It just is what it is.  The man has been contradictory on more than enough statements and yet he is still getting excuses from supporters about how Hilary was the liar and bad candidate, smh.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The sooner Hillary rides away on her broomstick, the better.

Quote:Common Sense isn't that common in this Country.  It just is what it is.  The man has been contradictory on more than enough statements and yet he is still getting excuses from supporters about how Hilary was the liar and bad candidate, smh.

SMH

oh no what have we done? we missed out on what would have been the glorious presidency of Hillary Clinton! VERY SAD

In retrospect, why Hillary lost is simple. It has nothing to do with emails. It has everything to do with the fact that she took the Rust Belt for granted and didn't spend much time or money there at all. Meanwhile, Trump was out reminding those same small-D democrats that they lost their jobs because of the economic policies of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, and explaining his economic policy in a way that made sense and made them believe the jobs were coming back.

Hillary lost because she took people for granted. It's almost poetic, given that her whole career has been based on that.

Quote:Calling people racists and bigots just because they disagree with you politically is like the little boy who cried wolf...It just ain't working anymore.

It is not OK to attack a judge by saying he is not qualified to be a judge because his parents were Mexican. That is not simply disagreeing with people. It is 100% racist.

She lost because she is a common criminal and a pathalogical liar.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Van Jones just sat here and said that the people have been "screaming" for someone to help them for the last year to two years..

Just brings the point back up.. What really has Obama done for you?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:She lost because she is a common criminal and a pathalogical liar.

You don't think the election winner is also a pathological liar?

"I know everything about ISIS." - Donald Trump at campaign rally

Quote:You don't think the election winner is also a pathological liar?

"I know everything about ISIS." - Donald Trump at campaign rally

Stick to trolling the Jags board, Hitler. I can't believe I'm wasting my time even responding to you.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Stick to trolling the Jags board, Hitler. I can't believe I'm wasting my time even responding to you.

I'm just glad to see you posting again.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I think their problem is more with a Hillary loss than a Trump win..

Quote:I'm just glad to see you posting again.

LOL I was ignoring Dakota for a long time an decided to give him another chance. Should I block him again?

Quote:I think their problem is more with a Hillary loss than a Trump win..

Just like a few people on here, they were convinced that it was going to be the biggest victory in election history.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Just like a few people on here, they were convinced that it was going to be the biggest victory in election history.

My point exactly

Just 3 reasons, in order of importance:

1. Nobody except feminists really like her. (Kotite's argument)

2. She ignored the Rust Belt, and Donald didn't (jj's #5)

3.  Nobody wanted a 3rd Obama turn (Marty's point).

Quote:Everyone is ignoring the fact that I think the SCOTUS had something to do with it. Do we want a Constitutionalist on it?Or a Left Winger that will destroy the intent the framers had for us?

The SCOTUS is half Republican and half Democrat. Obviously the empty seat will be filled with a Republican.

Quote:Just 3 reasons, in order of importance:

1. Nobody except feminists really like her. (Kotite's argument)

2. She ignored the Rust Belt, and Donald didn't (jj's #5)

3.  Nobody wanted a 3rd Obama turn (Marty's point).

Dead wrong on the first point. Hillary Clinton had a lot more supporters than Donald Trump and they were not all women.

Quote:Dead wrong on the first point. Hillary Clinton had a lot more supporters than Donald Trump and they were not all women.

Not really.  I mean, she'll win the popular vote by a fraction, but a lot of those people really don't like her.  Hell, I voted for her and I don't like her.  It's one of the few positives I'll take away from having to see Donald the next 4 years - at least it's not her.

A lot of people voted for Donald because he wasn't Hillary, and vice versa.  Donald just happened to get them in the right states (see point 2).

He won the damn thing fair and square, pretty much proving him a liar about the whole rigged system whine he'd been fostering all year.  Ironically, he once tweeted about how unfair the electoral college was as an electoral system, and here it put him in the White House.  Typical Donald.

Back on track, America disliking Hillary isn't just a valid reason, it's the biggest one, MJF.

Quote:Not really.  I mean, she'll win the popular vote by a fraction, but a lot of those people really don't like her.  Hell, I voted for her and I don't like her.  It's one of the few positives I'll take away from having to see Donald the next 4 years - at least it's not her.

A lot of people voted for Donald because he wasn't Hillary, and vice versa.  Donald just happened to get them in the right states (see point 2).

He won the damn thing fair and square, pretty much proving him a liar about the whole rigged system whine he'd been fostering all year.  Ironically, he once tweeted about how unfair the electoral college was as an electoral system, and here it put him in the White House.  Typical Donald.

Back on track, America disliking Hillary isn't just a valid reason, it's the biggest one, MJF.

I read an article today about Hillary Clinton having a higher likability rating than Donald Trump by a large margin.

Quote:I read an article today about Hillary Clinton having a higher likability rating than Donald Trump by a large margin.

Where? in the Daily Kos?

I find that hard to believe..........

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]