Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

Man why is Day inactive he is good he should be in the main rotation on dl.
No Fun

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anxious to see the D get after it again. We have to beat them at their own game and control the ball move the sticks. That or the D has to just be a turnover machine.
No pain, no gain.

(09-17-2017, 12:17 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Anxious to see the D get after it again. We have to beat them at their own game and control the ball move the sticks. That or the D has to just be a turnover machine.

No matter what we do on offense I want takeaways from the defense. We can do it!

LOL at Dante Fowler on the CBS segment on Irma. Then JB called him "Foster".

(09-17-2017, 12:29 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: LOL at Dante Fowler on the CBS segment on Irma. Then JB called him "Foster".

What did Flower say?

Come on you Jags! 2-0 would be amazing!

Love a win today
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2017, 12:36 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(09-17-2017, 12:32 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: Come on you Jags! 2-0 would be amazing!

Less than 30 minutes left! Beat those stinking Tacks!

I hope we dominate them again. The TV will be turned on shortly.

(09-16-2017, 04:32 PM)Upper Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 04:21 PM)copycat Wrote: The point was not about one missed call that went our way but how for far too long far too many blatantly obvious calls have gone against the Jags.  The phantom calls/missed calls against this organization have been way over the top since 1995 with a few exceptions.

And the Texans fan in my main fantasy football league was whining all game about how the refs were missing blatantly obvious holding calls against Watt and Clowney last week too. Every fan base notices (or even fabricates) every infraction deemed to go against their interests while magically not noticing ones in the other direction. That's why fan is short for fanatic. I don't think anyone is out to get us.

(09-17-2017, 12:31 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 12:29 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: LOL at Dante Fowler on the CBS segment on Irma. Then JB called him "Foster".

What did Flower say?

Flower was largely incoherent.

LETS GO

Nfl network all picked the titans to win. Lets provem wrong
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Ugh... the 1010xl audio is not coming on so I have no pre-game stream to listen to.

BTW, why is Sheldon Day inactive?

'02

On your Makers Mark, get drunk, go!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-17-2017, 12:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: On your Makers Mark, get drunk, go!!!

LOL!!!

Big Grin
My sig goes here!

I'd like to see more offensive marching down the field, to give Defense a break!

That chick who does the David and Associates commercial looks plastic surgery scary.

(09-17-2017, 12:58 PM)mahtay Wrote: I'd like to see more offensive marching down the field, to give Defense a break!

Yes.. 4Nette needs to be fed..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

LET'S
[Image: giphy.gif]

Game on!

(09-17-2017, 12:17 PM)nhiverson Wrote: Man why is Day inactive he is good he should be in the main rotation on dl.

Bennett is better agains the run, so they are trying to stop the run first against the Tacks.