Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary just called off her planned fireworks on the Hudson

I hope not.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If Hillary wins, I'll crack open a Mexican beer and raise it to the TV screen.

If Donald wins, I'll crack open 2 Mexican beers.  Maybe 3, and wait a month to check on that 401k that's been nosediving since Comey's first letter.

I can relate.   Last month I placed our 401k in the most conservative plan while we await the results and potential aftermath.

Quote: 

The economy, security, and unsustainable government spending/debt is going to destroy this country.  But the left can't even identify the correct problems to solve, they most certainly won't be leading us in the right direction.  The "problems" they do attempt to "fix" only makes those things worse (healthcare, poverty.)  It's past time we act like adults and fix the things most important to our sovereignty.  You and your fellow people deserve that, not our insulated career politicians and their parties.

You do realize that the Dow went up by 10,000 points (over 100%) since Obama took office --- right?

My issue is the "right" is sitting around complaining about their dads steel mill jobs that left town 20 years ago.  they want to go back to 1960.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 12:02 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Come on Jacksonville vote for Trump

That won't be an issue given our populations Southern Ga mentality.

Dade County and the hispanic vote in Tampa in Orlando may swing this thing toward lean blue

Quote:You do realize that the Dow went up by 10,000 points (over 100%) since Obama took office --- right?

My issue is the "right" is sitting around complaining about their dads steel mill jobs that left town 20 years ago.  they want to go back to 1960.

You do realize that 0bama is on pace to have presided over the fourth worst economic growth in history?

You do realize that foodstamps are being doled out at a record level?

You do realize record numbers of people are not participating in labor, the worst in nearly 40 years?

My issue with the "left" is that the achievements of this so-called president are so few and far between they have to cherry pick what they want to look at just to find something remotely good.

But hey, we're "already great."

No, we all deserve better.  Unless you think we don't...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 12:40 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote: It's even to the point where Trump yard and business signs are constantly being either stolen or vandalized (by the "tolerant and inclusive party").

I caught a girl who removed one guy's Trump signs and threw them into the ditch after destroying one of his others.

No matter how much the other candidate is stupid (or a traitorous liar), I've never understood why people think this is OK.

Quote:By the end of Tuesday, over 120,000,000 votes will be cast for the presidential election.  Do you really think that seeing 25 Trump yard signs makes a difference?

They're every where. I've never seen a Clinton sign in a yard. I've seen a few bumper stickers, but if this is any reflection on what's to come, then Clinton doesn't stand a chance. I'm not sure that's the case, but there was definitely more with Obama, even during his second election.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 12:42 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:You do realize that 0bama is on pace to have presided over the fourth worst economic growth in history?

You do realize that foodstamps are being doled out at a record level?

You do realize record numbers of people are not participating in labor, the worst in nearly 40 years?

My issue with the "left" is that the achievements of this so-called president are so few and far between they have to cherry pick what they want to look at just to find something remotely good.

But hey, we're "already great."

No, we all deserve better.  Unless you think we don't...

We all deserve better?  Go out and get it.

Quote:They're every where. I've never seen a Clinton sign in a yard. I've seen a few bumper stickers, but if this is any reflection on what's to come, then Clinton doesn't stand a chance. I'm not sure that's the case, but there was definitely more with Obama, even during his second election.

right.  trump is winning the total area of land but the inner cities and surrounding urban population is clinton.

have you been to dade or broward county FL  or philadelphia, bucks, or deleware county PA lately?  that's where clinton rakes in the votes.

Quote:They're every where. I've never seen a Clinton sign in a yard. I've seen a few bumper stickers, but if this is any reflection on what's to come, then Clinton doesn't stand a chance. I'm not sure that's the case, but there was definitely more with Obama, even during his second election.

It depends where you go. I live in the Riverside area of Jacksonville. My surrounding streets have a lot of young, minority and LGBT people. There are a lot of Hillary signs.

Also, you live in Georgia I assume. Half of the residents of Georgia live in, or around, Atlanta. I can guarantee you there a lot of Hillary signs in that area.

;

;

Quote:You do realize that the Dow went up by 10,000 points (over 100%) since Obama took office --- right?

When the Fed is printing money under quantitative easing, the stock market benefits greatly, and a new bubble is born. The minute the Federal Reserve starts pulling that money out of the system, watch the market tank. The Fed has been propping this weak economy up by pumping more money into it. At some point they have to reverse that.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:It depends where you go. I live in the Riverside area of Jacksonville. My surrounding streets have a lot of young, minority and LGBT people. There are a lot of Hillary signs.

Also, you live in Georgia I assume. Half of the residents of Georgia live in, or around, Atlanta. I can guarantee you there a lot of Hillary signs in that area.

You must be in a different Riverside than me, cuz I'm not seeing "a lot" of them.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Drive down to Bolles every day and see nothing but Hillary signs.

Quote:You must be in a different Riverside than me, cuz I'm not seeing "a lot" of them.

I'm near Park and Edgewood. Maybe you are closer to the river.

;

;

Quote:We all deserve better?  Go out and get it.

Better leaders.

As far as wealth, how conservative of you.  There is hope!

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

even though i voted for her, there is no way you could catch me alive placing a I'm With Her sign in my yard.

Where is Anchorman. Timeout?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:When the Fed is printing money under quantitative easing, the stock market benefits greatly, and a new bubble is born. The minute the Federal Reserve starts pulling that money out of the system, watch the market tank. The Fed has been propping this weak economy up by pumping more money into it. At some point they have to reverse that.

If/when Trump wins, look for the Fed to finally raise interest rates in December.  They should have done so way earlier in the year.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Where is Anchorman. Timeout?

Did he cross the 3 horsemen of the Trumpocapalypse?

Quote:Did he cross the 3 horsemen of the Trumpocapalypse?

Isn't there four of them?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Isn't there four of them?

For the most part only 3 regularly show their faces around here.  Anyway, is TAM banned?