Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where is the excitement?

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 12:41 AM by D6.)

Quote:Obama definitely had more excitement during the 2008 election. He also had a lot of younger people pushing social media which made it seem even larger than it was. 

It's higher than any recent Republican by far.

The two most energized campaigns I've seen this century from their supporters was Obama in 2008 and when Ron Paul ran for President a couple of times.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: I wish he was the political version of a brontosaurus, as in extinct. 

My thoughts about Donald Trump. He does not deserve a single dollar in his massive bank accounts.

Quote:My thoughts about Donald Trump. He does not deserve a single dollar in his massive bank accounts.

I'm FAR from a Donald Trump supporter but I certainly think he earned some of his money in an acceptable manner.  

Quote:I'm FAR from a Donald Trump supporter but I certainly think he earned some of his money in an acceptable manner.  

Decades ago, yes. We will never know how much because of his refusal to release tax returns.

Quote: I wish he was the political version of a brontosaurus, as in extinct. 
There's actually no such thing as a brontosaurus. They were just misidentified apatosaurs. So, basically, the brontosaurus is a figment of your imagination. Much like I wish Chris Christie was.

Quote:Decades ago, yes. We will never know how much because of his refusal to release tax returns.

Donald Trump not releasing his tax returns after he said he would is disturbing on this end.   That's an understatement.   Both major candidates in this race fall way short when it comes to transparency.

Quote:There's actually no such thing as a brontosaurus. They were just misidentified apatosaurs. So, basically, the brontosaurus is a figment of your imagination. Much like I wish Chris Christie was.

I think he means bronchosaurus.

Quote:There's actually no such thing as a brontosaurus. They were just misidentified apatosaurs. So, basically, the brontosaurus is a figment of your imagination. Much like I wish Chris Christie was.

I certainly accept the end result!

Quote:Donald Trump not releasing his tax returns after he said he would is disturbing on this end. That's an understatement.  Both major candidates in this race fall way short when it comes to transparency.

This is one issue where Republicans and Democrats can agree. Everyone, regardless of party affiliation, wants to see tax returns from both presidential candidates. You can call Hillary Clinton a liar to no end. Hate her all you want. But she's 100% correct about the strong possibility her opponent is hiding some very important public information to defend himself.

Quote:This is one issue where Republicans and Democrats can agree. Everyone, regardless of party affiliation, wants to see tax returns from both presidential candidates. You can call Hillary Clinton a liar to no end. Hate her all you want. But she's 100% correct about the strong possibility her opponent is hiding some very important public information to defend himself.

Hillary Clinton is correct but she's a master at hiding information herself.  

Quote:This is one issue where Republicans and Democrats can agree. Everyone, regardless of party affiliation, wants to see tax returns from both presidential candidates. You can call Hillary Clinton a liar to no end. Hate her all you want. But she's 100% correct about the strong possibility her opponent is hiding some very important public information to defend himself.
Questionable tax filings......evidence of pay-for-play schemes involving classified material and foreign countries

Which one seems more important to you? In the grand scheme of things?

Quote:Questionable tax filings......evidence of pay-for-play schemes involving classified material and foreign countries

Which one seems more important to you? In the grand scheme of things?

Do you seriously think I should base my vote on the criminal ways these candidates spend and receive money? No, it should be based on who I believe would do a better job in her role at the White House and help all Americans.

Quote:Do you seriously think I should base my vote on the criminal ways these candidates spend and receive money? No, it should be based on who I believe would do a better job in her role at the White House and help all Americans.

How can you trust Hillary Clinton based on her criminal behavior?

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 01:58 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:How can you trust Hillary Clinton based on her criminal behavior?

Deleted emails are history. She learned from it and accepted responsibility for using a private server in two debates. I believe it is dead wrong to say just because she is a proven chronic  liar, no word out of her mouth can be true. There are going to be times when people can trust her in matters that Trump knows nothing about, such as Syrian referees and possibly starting World War 3 if necessary. I can't trust Trump with anything related to Vladamir Putin.

Quote:Deleted emails are history. She learned from it and accepted responsibility for using a private server in two debates. I believe it is dead wrong to say just because she is a proven chronic  liar, no word out of her mouth can be true. There are going to be times when people can trust her in matters that Trump knows nothing about, such as Syrian referees and possibly starting World War 3 if necessary. I can't trust Trump with anything related to Vladamir Putin.

The damage that Hillary Clinton caused by the emails on a private server has major ramifications.  This reckless individual is not qualified to be President of the United States. 

I don't trust either of them on anything and won't vote for either of them under any circumstance.   But makes you think that Clinton can be trusted regarding the Syrian refugees?  

Quote: The damage that Hillary Clinton caused by the emails on a private server has major ramifications.  This reckless individual is not qualified to be President of the United States. 

I don't trust either of them on anything and won't vote for either of them under any circumstance.   But makes you think that Clinton can be trusted regarding the Syrian refugees?  

Clinton has been to Syria and seen the refugees there as part of her SOS job. She truly cares about those poor people and split families.

Quote:Clinton has been to Syria and seen the refugees there as part of her SOS job. She truly cares about those poor people and split families.

But Hillary Clinton doesn't care about the safety of American citizens in the United States of America.

Quote:If it's definitely not you, why the hell do you care who I'm talking to? Troll..

WD.. calling someone else a troll.. that's like Chris Christie calling someone fat.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Hillary's "oops, my bad" is hardly "accepting responsibility" for her criminal behavior. She should resign in disgrace and disappear from public life for ever and be grateful they don't hang her on the Mall.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:WD.. calling someone else a troll.. that's like Chris Christie calling someone fat.

The difference is, I realize I'm a troll. She doesn't.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]