Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bills 2018 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

(01-07-2018, 12:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:36 PM)mahtay Wrote: Its a pity that this game is NOT sold out I have been trying to sell my seats  since wed by the Jags approved Ticketmaster. Haven't sold YET!!~

Ticketmaster is pretty worthless in my opinion.
I guess saying that the jags game is sold out is fake news? lol

Did you pay for your original tickets?

yes of course, on the pay as we play plan. I was a season ticket owner - I tried to pay the balance all at once on Tuesday but somehow it would not let me.
Regardless they are mine the financial responsibility is from me to Jags for the tickets,
IN the meantime i posyted them for sale on ticket master-from WED, nothing Sect 114 Dow D. 10-12 allowing splits.
Thought I could get at least more than face value on Wed
Nothing
Face value now with Ticketmasters 70 fee so 70 + price

IF thry don't go I wil donate

Same thing happened ot me 4 years agoi when I tried to sell the steelers tickets. I was season ticket owner on monthly payment plan- never sold- and again they were claiming sold out.

Lies

If they don't get sold by 12 I will scractn  it off and donate them- whatever.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2018, 12:53 PM)mahtay Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Did you pay for your original tickets?

yes of course, on the pay as we play plan. I was a season ticket owner - I tried to pay the balance all at once on Tuesday but somehow it would not let me.
Regardless they are mine the financial responsibility is from me to Jags for the tickets,
IN the meantime i posyted them for sale on ticket master-from WED, nothing Sect 114 Dow D. 10-12 allowing splits.
Nothing

Same thing happened ot me 4 years agoi when I tried to sell the steelers tickets. I was season ticket owner on monthly payment plan- never sold- and again they were claiming sold out.

Lies

Dog gonnit man. I'd take them, but I just had a large chemo infusion on Friday, and can hardly sit, much less stand and cheer.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I will take free tickets for sure!!!

(01-07-2018, 01:07 PM)ColoJag Wrote: I will take free tickets for sure!!!

I cant even donate them now
I have eaten them
I took them off for sale and the donate option is not there

What am I doing wrong!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 01:19 PM by ColoJag.)

It's probably just too late tbh

(01-07-2018, 01:19 PM)ColoJag Wrote: It's probably just too late tbh

For the donating option

Ive been so hyped this week, and now 40 minutes before kickoff I am nervous. I know we will show up and ball out but I just cant wait. I hope Blake has a monstrous game abd get some momentum goibg into Pittsburgh.

I moved to Pitt 4 years ago from Jax for work abd my wife and inlaws are huge Steeler fans so i want another shot to shut them up too.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

For the donating option

Ticketmaster iw worthless
I have the option to tansferthem if I have an email address
I am tempted to give them to Shad Khan if I had his email address.,

He gave away 1000, maybe he can do 3 more Sect 114 Row D, 10-12

[Image: buffalo_bills_fans_anonymous_by_buffalopride.png]
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Nothing

Lies

The sellout counts you buying the original ticket, not your reselling of the tickets.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Come on jags let's do this
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Nothing

Lies

Are you implying that because your tickets you paid for and tried to sell but no one bought means the game isn't sold out?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(01-07-2018, 01:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:53 PM)mahtay Wrote: yes of course, on the pay as we play plan. I was a season ticket owner - I tried to pay the balance all at once on Tuesday but somehow it would not let me.
Nothing

Lies

The sellout counts you buying the original ticket, not your reselling of the tickets.

Don't feed the trolls!

(01-07-2018, 01:25 PM)mahtay Wrote:

For the donating option

Ticketmaster iw worthless
I have the option to tansferthem if I have an email address
I am tempted to give them to Shad Khan if I had his email address.,

He gave away 1000, maybe he can do 3 more Sect 114 Row D, 10-12
Wugh traffic and parking if you gave them away now it would the end of the 1st before someone got in. Wish we had this convo earlier ???

(01-07-2018, 01:27 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:53 PM)mahtay Wrote: yes of course, on the pay as we play plan. I was a season ticket owner - I tried to pay the balance all at once on Tuesday but somehow it would not let me.
Nothing

Lies

Are you implying that because your tickets you paid for and tried to sell but no one bought means the game isn't sold out?

Don't feed the trolls !

Curious that the Jags game day thread is about successfully selling their gameday tickets. Actually not curious, hilarious!

McCoy active! GO BILLS!

[Image: ceR4E.jpg]    [Image: cAHq1Gv.jpg]

As a Panthers fan I'm not exactly sure who to root for in this game lol. Theres alot of former Panthers on the Bills, yet the Jags came into the league with the Panthers . Hoping for a good game!

(01-07-2018, 01:29 PM)What a Tuel Wrote: Curious that the Jags game day thread is about successfully selling their gameday tickets. Actually not curious, hilarious!

McCoy active! GO BILLS!

Shame you won't be around 30 min into the game when it's clear your season has come to an end.

The lowest price I see on ticketmaster is $161 for standing room only. How is your tickets not selling at $70?? Something doesn’t seem right with that!!

(01-07-2018, 01:29 PM)What a Tuel Wrote: Curious that the Jags game day thread is about successfully selling their gameday tickets. Actually not curious, hilarious!

McCoy active! GO BILLS!

Has the game started yet? No...then take a seat.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-07-2018, 01:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The lowest price I see on ticketmaster is $161 for standing room only. How is your tickets not selling at $70?? Something doesn’t seem right with that!!

He has no tickets it's a troll probably from bills forum