Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Third 2016 Presidential Debate Thread***

Quote:You're implying you DID do research and came up with Trump.. that's pretty embarrassing.

Obviously he did not research anything. I have noticed Hillary haters spew crap just to act like Trump is a good candidate.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I can't Imagine.
I laughed a really good belly laugh at this. It's just too easy. 

Quote:I never heard of John Lennon. Of course I do know about Paul McCartney, who performed at a Super Bowl years ago.

That's sacrilege . But I suppose if you're under 15 years old, you may not know Lennon.

Maybe it's just perspective. You probably know who Justin Bieber is.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:That's sacrilege . But I suppose if you're under 15 years old, you may not know Lennon.

I am no fan of the Beatles and I know who John and Paul are. But I'm also 44 so there's that.... Kind of hard to be my age and not know about them.

The parts I don't watch.

So all of it.

I pity those who are prolonging their agony here. This election was over the day Trump accepted the GOP nomination. Just cast your vote for Gary Johnson and prepare for four years of Queen Hillary.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 06:26 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:That's sacrilege . But I suppose if you're under 15 years old, you may not know Lennon.

I am 39. That has nothing to do with my knowledge of the Beatles.

Quote:The parts I don't watch.

So all of it.

I pity those who are prolonging their agony here. This election was over the day Trump accepted the GOP nomination. Just cast your vote for Gary Johnson and prepare for four years of Queen Hillary.

"It is not over until it's over."

Quote:I am no fan of the Beatles and I know who John and Paul are. But I'm also 44 so there's that.... Kind of hard to be my age and not know about them.

In her defense, it's all logical and not emotional.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:In her defense, it's all logical and not emotional.
Yeah, nothing is logical about a grown woman who is as oblivious as she 'seems' to be on just about every subject known to man.

Quote:Yeah, nothing is logical about a grown woman who is as oblivious as she 'seems' to be on just about every subject known to man.

Read knarn's signature. If you walk a mile in my shoes (figuratively, not literally), it would make more sense.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 07:59 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Read knarn's signature. If you walk a mile in my shoes (figuratively, not literally), it would make more sense.

People like that choose not to empathize.  They cling to their stereotypes and then clutch their pearls when anyone begins to shatter their dying world view.

Stereotyping people with this us vs. them mentality is what got us to this point. Not all conservatives or liberals fit into the boxes people try to place them in. But Donald Trump is undeniably an enormous mound of yak [BLEEP] who is playing millions for suckers.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Stereotyping people with this us vs. them mentality is what got us to this point. Not all conservatives or liberals fit into the boxes people try to place them in. But Donald Trump is undeniably an enormous mound of yak [BAD WORD REMOVED] who is playing millions for suckers.

Trump has spent all year stereotyping minorities. I recently read an article about a speech pattern he uses that gives it away: calling people the disabled, the blacks, the women, etc.

Unfortunately nobody is able to understand everything about what they are not. That makes stereotyping other demographics easy for some people, but very few can be as stupid as Trump in this area.

How many times will Chris Wallace fact check Donald Trump?

OK...  So here's what I would like to see...

Hillary should put up a fight.  If she mentions HillaryClinton.com  I am going to puke and possibly write in a vote.

I need to see her actually show some passion.  Last debate, she was weak and not assertive.  She needs to show that she can be strong and defiant.

If she doesn't, I'll be pretty dog-gone disappointed.

Whos winning?

Ok, let's play a drinking game. Every time she says HillaryClinton.com, take a shot.

Who is in?

Quote:Whos winning?

Clinton, of course. And it is not even close.

Quote:OK... So here's what I would like to see...

Hillary should put up a fight. If she mentions HillaryClinton.com I am going to puke and possibly write in a vote.

I need to see her actually show some passion. Last debate, she was weak and not assertive. She needs to show that she can be strong and defiant.

If she doesn't, I'll be pretty dog-gone disappointed.

She is incapable of showing passion, so don't get your hopes up.

Nigel Farage says Clinton will play it safe. I agree. Too bad Nigel can't be President.