Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
YES! The Debates are rigged! SO WHAT!

Was Trump's mic saying different things to Trump's mouth?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Was something wrong with his microphone? Simple question.

I couldn't tell. And everyone could hear him fine in the auditorium, right?

Quote:After he broke it.

Lol!

How come nobody else is backing trumps allegation that the Mic was broken? Or did I miss that?

How do you break a mic? I've setup literally hundreds of mics including the calibrations(adjusting soundboard). The only ones that broke were cheap and didn't work properly from start.

Quote:I couldn't tell. And everyone could hear him fine in the auditorium, right?

Quote:Lol!

How come nobody else is backing trumps allegation that the Mic was broken? Or did I miss that?
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19838-debate-92616-trump-vs-clinton/?p=840781'>https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19838-debate-92616-trump-vs-clinton/?p=840781</a>

Notice how I take time to provide examples for you? You should try reading them sometimes...  :thanks:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19838-debate-92616-trump-vs-clinton/?p=840781'>https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19838-debate-92616-trump-vs-clinton/?p=840781</a>

Notice how I take time to provide examples for you? You should try reading them sometimes... :thanks:

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that providing a link is explaining yourself.

Did you read the article you linked? What was your interpretation of the article?

Did you know that the article you linked only states there were issues, and nothing more?

So... Yeah. In the future I'd prefer you explain your thoughts in your own words. You know, like a discussion.

Quote:Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that providing a link is explaining yourself.

Did you read the article you linked? What was your interpretation of the article?

Did you know that the article you linked only states there were issues, and nothing more?

So... Yeah. In the future I'd prefer you explain your thoughts in your own words. You know, like a discussion.

Maybe you should spend less time trying to be so smug and condescending, and a whole lot more time on your reading skills if you need someone to interpret that article for you.

I'll give you the Cliffs Notes version.

Donald Trump: my mic was messed up.

Commission on Presidential Debates: his mic was messed up.

Other than you admitting Trump was right (fat chance) about his mic, what's to discuss?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Maybe you should spend less time trying to be so smug and condescending, and a whole lot more time on your reading skills if you need someone to interpret that article for you.

I'll give you the Cliffs Notes version.

Donald Trump: my mic was messed up.

Commission on Presidential Debates: his mic was messed up.

Other than you admitting Trump was right (fat chance) about his mic, what's to discuss?

Well since Trump caused it. When will he stop whining?