Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lost all faith in Bortles

Quote:Bortles is coming off the BEST age 24 season in NFL history for a QB and has Gus Bradley coaching him. You people are ready to give up on him and draft some scrub? Hahahha how about get this guy a real head coach!

That would certainly help, but in the meantime, his confidence is shot.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That would certainly help, but in the meantime, his confidence is shot.

yes it is,but at the same time a real HC thats good could restore Bortles confidence.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Flacco played worse than Blake today. What's your inept point again?!

The Jags suck because Gus Bradley, not because Blake Bortles. You don't know football.

You are seriously an idiot. Flacco doesn't have the weapons Blake does but keep mumbling whatever you need to in your head to make yourself feel better. Flacco won the game for his team being smart because he needed to be when it counted. Not statistical. The W is the only stat that matters.

Quote:You are seriously an idiot. Flacco doesn't have the weapons Blake does but keep mumbling whatever you need to in your head to make yourself feel better. Flacco won the game for his team being smart because he needed to be when it counted. Not statistical. The W is the only stat that matters.

You're inept.

Ravens have Harbaugh. Jags have Gus Bradley.

Only inept people like you blame QBs when you see above. Now take the short bus out of here.

Quote:This fan base is so bipolar
The team isnt?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 05:52 PM by haveaseat.)

Quote:You're inept.

Ravens have Harbaugh. Jags have Gus Bradley.

Only inept people like you blame QBs when you see above. Now take the short bus out of here.

Oh, so Gus made Blake take that sack with time ticking? Or not throw away the ball?

The short bus? The one you drove in on?

Quote:Oh, so Gus made Blake take that sack? Or not throw away the ball?

The short bus? The one you drove in on?

FYI, I know Blake. He had a real coach in college. He won't resign in Jacksonville under this inept management. You heard it here first. Hate on him all you want but he will leave this bad franchise in the dust soon. And by BAD franchise, I mean worst in NFL history.

See you in London Gus!

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 05:54 PM by haveaseat.)

Quote:FYI, I know Blake. He had a real coach in college. He won't resign in Jacksonville under this inept management. You heard it here first. Hate on him all you want but he will leave this bad franchise in the dust soon. And by BAD franchise, I mean worst in NFL history.

See you in London Gus!

I don't hate Blake. I still believe in him. I just think he's regressing and I do believe coaching is to blame partly but I do think he's also playing lazy lately and as a fan it pisses me off.

Quote:FYI, I know Blake. He had a real coach in college. He won't resign in Jacksonville under this inept management. You heard it here first. Hate on him all you want but he will leave this bad franchise in the dust soon. And by BAD franchise, I mean worst in NFL history.

See you in London Gus!
Yep, he will not sign a contract extension with the current regime. I wonder if I know you irl. 

Bortles no doubt played bad today.  He did have stretches that showed his potential.  Despite throwing back breaking int's he also threw 2 TD's that made it close.  Bortles is just as bipolar as the team, coaching staff, fans, etc.  I admit I fall into this category as well.  I no doubt beleive we will be 0-4 entering the bye week.  I really hope Khan makes the wise decision to fire Bradley.  Caldwell has a big say in this as well.  IF Caldwell really wanted Bradley gone he could convince Khan.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Yep, he will not sign a contract extension with the current regime. I wonder if I know you irl.

Bortles was offered an extension last offseason. Most people don't know that. He declined because he wanted to see an improvement in winning. I honestly do NOT believe Blake will resign here. He will go to a big time franchise with a real coach. Blake is a VERY hard worker and wants the franchise to WANT to win. They have shown ZERO ability to do that since he's been there.

I still like the kid but he needs to get seriously coached up.

His game is in the gutter at the moment.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 06:00 PM by git'er_done.)

Quote:Bortles was offered an extension last offseason. Most people don't know that. He declined because he wanted to see an improvement in winning. I honestly do NOT believe Blake will resign here. He will go to a big time franchise with a real coach. Blake is a VERY hard worker and wants the franchise to WANT to win. They have shown ZERO ability to do that since he's been there.
 That's [BAD WORD REMOVED] because you  can't sign a 1st round pick to an extension after 2 seasons. Liar. Just shut up.

Wentz looks better than Bortles. Ridiculous.

Quote:Bortles was offered an extension last offseason. Most people don't know that. He declined because he wanted to see an improvement in winning. I honestly do NOT believe Blake will resign here. He will go to a big time franchise with a real coach. Blake is a VERY hard worker and wants the franchise to WANT to win. They have shown ZERO ability to do that since he's been there.

This is 100% false. Draft picks cannot sign an extension until after their third season under the new CBA.

Quote:That's [BAD WORD REMOVED] because you  can't sign a 1st round pick to an extension after 2 seasons. Liar. Just shut up.

Want to bet? His agent is my uncle. They have offer on the table NOW. It's only up to the league deadline now.

Haven't 3 INTs been the result of tipped passes and 2 more when he tried to make something happen at the end of an already losing game? He's made mistakes (sack after a rollout), but I think the scheme is ruining what he's best at (deep passes). 

In the real NFL, the coaches create a game plan to settle their QB down and build them back up. In the Jaguars NFL, you run the same plays and put your players in the same situations. I don't like the formations.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Yes, I'm off the Bortles train also.His mechanics and overall play is bad.The first half ducks he threw were terrible

Thats a lie and you should get a vacation for spewing [BLEEP].
No Fun