Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley quote on playing Myles more- "Poz is playing at a extremely high level."

Why can't be just play a normal 4/3 and have Telvin Poz Jack..... Seems too simple to me but apparently Gus can't get past his ego and change this defense up. It's why he hired Wash in the first place. He wanted a yes man to come in and run "his defense". 

That defense is garbage without elite talent. How's the Falcons defense doing with Quinn?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Teams pass on 1st and 2nd down too..

Thats true but I think on 1st and 2nd downs Jack should take over for Skuta. Still don't understand what Gus sees in Skuta.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Skuta offers little to nothing in comparison to Jack.

This Jack can't play his spot is nonsense. Skuta shouldn't have a spot. If they were insistent on keeping Poz on the field, they should have adjusted the defense this offseason to get Jack on the field.

It makes no sense to keep an athlete and playmaker like Jack off the field for Dan Skuta...that should not happen.

Quote:Teams pass on 1st and 2nd down too..

Which is why Poz is a liability every down he's on the field. Teams know that and it gets exploited continually.

Pozzer and Skoots are probably the slowest linebackers in the league, and they both start on our defense.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Is this guy seriously an NFL head coach? Casey Gus Bradley? He should be a ball boy.

Lets not jump to conclusions. Maybe he's talkin about Poz dealin quality meth..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I heard that quote yesterday live, but I think he was talking about Travis Benjamin, at least I hope so

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I heard that quote yesterday live, but I think he was talking about Travis Benjamin, at least I hope so

haha I was 50/50 on who he was referring to! 

You must not have been watching the game. It was clear to me that Poz out-ran the receiver.  He needs to work on putting on the brakes.      Smile

Either way the defense is pretty much screwed. Let's say they put Jack in for Skootz. Will it really make that big a difference? Teams will still find Poz, and besides a WR lined up against a LB/SS hybrid like Telvin or Jack is still a massive mismatch. Mike Wallace, Breshad Perriman, and Steve Smith this week would burn any of our LB's. In order to truly stop these damn crossing routes, someone needs to light up a receiver over the middle. Going over the middle is supposed to be feared by WRs. Linebackers are supposed to drop them out cold. Our LBs can't even within 10 yards of the receiver, in part because the pass rush is non existent. If they go out in the nickel with Telvin and Jack, I fear teams would just run it all day. 

That play with Gratzter, what a bubblegum fanboy. I am beginning to think Poz is maybe the only one who even knows this defense, which is why he is always in the play getting burned. 

This guy is delusional. Whats wrong with him.

Gus looks, coaches, and talks like a grade A moron. So it doesn't surprise me that he thinks Poz is fast.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 01:11 PM by JagsFan1.)

Lol! I bet POZ was somewhere like.. ''I do?''

Quote:Lol! I bet POZ was somewhere like.. ''I do?''

Just made me wonder what do the players think when they hear what he says. I know if I were on the team making millions of dollars to be part of a laughingstock I'd be pretty pissed, even with said millions of dollars.

He ran the 40 in 4.70 at the combine. I'm sure he hasn't gotten any slower since.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I know 2 scouts that say Poz is a great linebacker. I also know Poz personally. If you don't see that you're an idiot.

**insert sarcasm**

Old man speed

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 02:02 PM by Billycool Jag.)

That thing where Skuta apparently piped up in the locker room after the game and said, no, no......it wasn't a bust, no way a middle linebacker should be covering their fastest receiver (or something to that effect), which is a clear challenge to Gus and the defensive coaches, etc......................that was sorta the final nail in the coffin for me.  I hope I'm wrong, but I think Gus is on the verge of losing the team, etc.  I agree......more than agree....that 0-4 should be cause for a bye week firing.  Depending on how we look, I'm not sure how I feel about 1-3, to be honest.

I think the job was too big for him.

I think the Jaguars need to be investigated for meth usage.
No commercial messages in sigs