Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Urban Meyer was/is a great head coach, you guys are wrong

(12-16-2021, 05:13 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: I am a big Ohio St fan, and I was openly cheering for the Jaguars from the north.
Urban Meyer's offense doesn't work without a scatback like Samuel/ Harvin.  

Without T.E , the first round scatback from Clemson, his offense was not going to work the first year.

Trades are an option in the NFL,  until the mid-season Trade Deadline.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is such obvious trolling now.

He has a deal next year, so he's somehow negotiated a contract between 1:00am and now.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-16-2021, 06:33 PM)RicoTx Wrote: This is such obvious trolling now.

He has a deal next year, so he's somehow negotiated a contract between 1:00am and now.

Because Washington is a place of high moral standards. They would never allow the great name of the Washington Football Team be sullied by controversy. Urban is on his way to support and raise those standards. /sarcasm
Signature goes here.

(12-16-2021, 05:23 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:22 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Urban? Is that you?

Maybe used to be on his staff. That's all I will add. He is a brilliant head coach.

Best day ever!

The worst coach in team history sacked and now we get the bitterness from guys who have enjoyed spending time on Urban's staff.

Nice troll post to op.  I do not care about Urban's college resume.  He is 2-11 in the NFL with tons of controversy.   He should of never taken the job
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Something tells me we will be look back one day and laugh while asking, “do you remember the ‘Meyer is a good coach thread’’?

I almost don’t want this guy banned. I want to see how far this goes.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 06:47 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-16-2021, 06:20 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 06:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: More clueless college coaches. Good riddance.

Which McDonald's?
Meyer already has a deal with the Football team, and I am likely coming with him. If we play again, we will put up 60 on you and try to embarrass you

So you are saying Mr Integrity has been lining up a job at another team while head coach.

Classy

(12-16-2021, 06:43 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:23 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: Maybe used to be on his staff. That's all I will add. He is a brilliant head coach.

Best day ever!

The worst coach in team history sacked and now we get the bitterness from guys who have enjoyed spending time on Urban's staff.

By “Guys on his staff” I’m thinking “staff” is being used as an innuendo for weiner.   If that’s the case, are you Caymen? If so, ‘Sup!

I never cared for UM, but have been thinking about this situation. It is possible he had some type of mental breakdown. I think the pressure was too much for him and he cease to function. I glad he is gone, but feel he needs a mental evaluation for his own good.

(12-16-2021, 06:46 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 06:20 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: Meyer already has a deal with the Football team, and I am likely coming with him. If we play again, we will put up 60 on you and try to embarrass you

So you are saying Mr Integrity has been lining up a job at another team while head coach.

Classy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv33UBi1Eh0

Man ive missed these kind of threads

'Meyer is one of the top 5 minds in football'

Freaking hilarious

(12-16-2021, 05:14 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:14 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Ban him

You are an idiot [BLEEP].  Urban didnt't have a scatback, and his offense doesn't work without one. There were exactly 0 players that could threaten the defense vertically with DJ Chark.

BAAAN HIM!!!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-16-2021, 06:51 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:14 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: You are an idiot [BLEEP].  Urban didnt't have a scatback, and his offense doesn't work without one. There were exactly 0 players that could threaten the defense vertically with DJ Chark.

BAAAN HIM!!!!
Nick Saban and Bill Bellichick call Urban Meyer great coach. They know more than you do

(12-16-2021, 06:53 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 06:51 PM)Ronster Wrote: BAAAN HIM!!!!
Nick Saban and Bill Bellichick call Urban Meyer great coach. They know more than you do

assphincther says what?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Urban was great and Legionaire's pneumonia was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 06:57 PM by Jags.)

(12-16-2021, 06:51 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 06:46 PM)captivating Wrote: So you are saying Mr Integrity has been lining up a job at another team while head coach.

Classy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv33UBi1Eh0

See, right there.  That is being classy.  Bevel and the players interviewed today were also classy.  All wished him the best.  Sometimes, being classy means you throw out some bs as not to kick a man while down.  Unlike exactly what urban did.

(12-16-2021, 06:54 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 06:53 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: Nick Saban and Bill Bellichick call Urban Meyer great coach. They know more than you do

assphincther says what?

Betchya dolla’ he asks “What?”

(12-16-2021, 06:55 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 06:51 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv33UBi1Eh0

See, right there.  That is being classy.  Bevel and the players interviewed today were also classy.  All wished him the best.  Sometimes, being classy means you throw out some bs as not to kick a man while down.  Unlike exactly what urban did.

(12-16-2021, 06:54 PM)Ronster Wrote: assphincther says what?

Betchya dolla’ he asks “What?”

hahahaheheh

Urban Meyer was to Coaching in the NFL as A Filet Mignon from Mcdonalds. Some things are just better left alone.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

My wife is cooking pot Roast and it smells freaking amazing. Its been cooking all day, that meat has to be tender.... Eating good at Ronster's house tonight!!

(12-16-2021, 07:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Urban Meyer was to Coaching in the NFL as A Filet Mignon from Mcdonalds.  Some things are just better left alone.

You defended him in a dozen threads and even started one specifically to defend him. 

You blamed his failure on ETN injury, Chark injury, Trevor being "worst starting QB in league" , Bevell, O'Shaugnessy injury (LOL) , and Myles Jack underperforming.