Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Infowars Files For Bankruptcy

(04-21-2022, 04:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Look at the numbers, dude. They don't make sense.

They make sense if you look here:

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/15...6149417984
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-21-2022, 05:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 03:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: What have you been told?
What did the person telling you present as evidence?

What did the person telling you present as evidence?

The fact that they actually produced, distributed, and counted ballots?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Oy vey

(04-21-2022, 07:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 05:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What did the person telling you present as evidence?

The fact that they actually produced, distributed, and counted ballots?

Right, right, right. And you saw each one, validated chain of custody, and vouch for the integrity of each person involved. Or you just believed what you were told?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The problem with Mikey is that he knows they were counted and recounted, but he doesn't consider that, not only were they not validated properly, but they were also trained to overlook discrepancies. When you combine it with the multitude of video evidence and sworn testimonies, and add to that the stark change in numbers from the last presidential election, it's clear there were shenanigans, and a simple recount won't solve the problem.

(04-21-2022, 11:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 07:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: The fact that they actually produced, distributed, and counted ballots?

Right, right, right. And you saw each one, validated chain of custody, and vouch for the integrity of each person involved. Or you just believed what you were told?

The envelope of each mail in ballot has a barcode matching it to a real person with a real physical address.
I already told you what the margin of victory was in the states that are commonly disputed. It adds up to more than a quarter of a million people.  Anyone can go knock on doors and ask simple questions: "excuse me, ma'am, public record says you voted by mail.  Did you vote by mail?" This is not a needle in a haystack.  If your allegations are true, there would be hundreds of thousands of people all over saying they didn't vote by the method listed in the public record.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2022, 08:51 AM by Lucky2Last.)

What if those people are old? What if they don't speak English as their primary language?

(04-22-2022, 08:51 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What if those people are old? What if they don't speak English as their primary language?

Enough time has passed that significant numbers of people have forgotten which method they used to vote.
People who sincerely thought there were provable problems with the vote count could have embarked on this project the week or the month of the election when memories were fresh.
We have to presume that some did, and that those people failed to find anything.

(04-21-2022, 10:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Oy vey

You can say that again….

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2022, 09:29 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-22-2022, 10:00 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:51 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What if those people are old? What if they don't speak English as their primary language?

Enough time has passed that significant numbers of people have forgotten which method they used to vote.
People who sincerely thought there were provable problems with the vote count could have embarked on this project the week or the month of the election when memories were fresh.
We have to presume that some did, and that those people failed to find anything.

Lol, do we? We need to presume that some people looked into it and didn't find anything. There is video after video of people dumping ballots. There's verifiable track record of corporate money being used to redirect oversight of voting procedures that resulted in staggering changes to the vote total in 6 key swing states. They changed the voting methods and bypassed state congressional authority to implement the least secure form of voting in most states. There's bragging coming from the media and the establishment in the form of "WE DID IT," as it pertains to the ousting of Trump. There's proof that the FBI aided and encouraged the protests of January 6th to go further than necessary, and a track record of them persecuting all Trump supporters. You really think this group is doing outstanding investigations into the integrity of the vote?

The election numbers are staggeringly out of line with anything we've seen in previous elections. It was obvious to me as soon as the totals started coming in. Before they even did one investigation, the authorities were saying this was the most secure election in US history. You mean the VERY first time we have massive amounts of mail in voting, we nailed it? The most secure? On the very first run through? No complications? Lol. Ok.

Is there not even the slightest possibility in your mind that people found him a big enough threat to the stability of the establishment that they all turned a blind eye to corruption of the voting procedures in this instance? It certainly appears that way in GA. I don't think Republicans were ever supposed to lose the house, but they did, and the same people who swore up and down the election was secure moved to change the voting laws to "fix" it.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2022, 09:36 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-22-2022, 09:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 10:00 AM)mikesez Wrote: Enough time has passed that significant numbers of people have forgotten which method they used to vote.

Lol, do we? We need to presume that some people looked into it and didn't find anything. There is video after video of people dumping ballots. There's verifiable track record of corporate money being used to redirect oversight of voting procedures that resulted in staggering changes to the vote total in 6 key swing states. There's bragging coming from the media and the establishment in the form of "WE DID IT," as it pertains to the ousting of Trump. There's proof that the FBI aided and encouraged the protests of January 6th to go further than necessary, and a track record of them persecuting all Trump supporters. You really think this group is doing outstanding investigations into the integrity of the vote? The election numbers are staggeringly out of line with anything we've seen in previous elections. It was obvious to me as soon as the totals started coming in. 

Is there not even the slightest possibility in your mind that people found him a big enough threat to the stability of the establishment that they all turned a blind eye to corruption of the voting procedures in this instance? It certainly appears that way in GA. I don't think Republicans were ever supposed to lose the house, but they did, and the same people who swore up and down the election was secure moved to change the voting laws to "fix" it.

A lot of people thought the vote totals were suspicious in November 2020.
Not one person found any evidence of a fake voter placing a fake vote. Don't you think that person would have gotten to Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and gotten the word out?
They published so many theories about the machines themselves being hacked, and they got sued for it because there was no evidence to such libelous accusations.  Those cases are pending.  Legal fees are stacking up.  Still no credible evidence of machine problems, almost all ballots were paper. The media was definitely willing to publish all sorts of theories, evidence or not.
Yet they did not publish evidence of even one person saying, "the voting rolls say I voted, but I didn't vote." No one found a single person with that testimony.  Yet, according to you, there are a quarter of a million people out there with that story.

(04-22-2022, 09:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 09:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol, do we? We need to presume that some people looked into it and didn't find anything. There is video after video of people dumping ballots. There's verifiable track record of corporate money being used to redirect oversight of voting procedures that resulted in staggering changes to the vote total in 6 key swing states. There's bragging coming from the media and the establishment in the form of "WE DID IT," as it pertains to the ousting of Trump. There's proof that the FBI aided and encouraged the protests of January 6th to go further than necessary, and a track record of them persecuting all Trump supporters. You really think this group is doing outstanding investigations into the integrity of the vote? The election numbers are staggeringly out of line with anything we've seen in previous elections. It was obvious to me as soon as the totals started coming in. 

Not one person found any evidence of a fake voter placing a fake vote. Don't you think that person would have gotten to Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and gotten the word out?
They published so many theories about the machines themselves being hacked, and they got sued for it because there was no evidence to such libelous accusations.  Those cases are pending.  Legal fees are stacking up.  Still no credible evidence of machine problems, almost all ballots were paper.  The media was definitely willing to publish all sorts of theories, evidence or not.
Yet they did not publish evidence of even one person saying, "the voting rolls say I voted, but I didn't vote." No one found a single person with that testimony.  Yet, according to you, there are a quarter of a million people out there with that story.

And you asked them?

(04-22-2022, 08:28 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 10:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Oy vey

You can say that again….

Oh vey 

Cool

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2022, 11:07 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(04-22-2022, 09:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 09:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol, do we? We need to presume that some people looked into it and didn't find anything. There is video after video of people dumping ballots. There's verifiable track record of corporate money being used to redirect oversight of voting procedures that resulted in staggering changes to the vote total in 6 key swing states. There's bragging coming from the media and the establishment in the form of "WE DID IT," as it pertains to the ousting of Trump. There's proof that the FBI aided and encouraged the protests of January 6th to go further than necessary, and a track record of them persecuting all Trump supporters. You really think this group is doing outstanding investigations into the integrity of the vote? The election numbers are staggeringly out of line with anything we've seen in previous elections. It was obvious to me as soon as the totals started coming in. 

They published so many theories about the machines themselves being hacked, and they got sued for it because there was no evidence to such libelous accusations.  Those cases are pending.  Legal fees are stacking up.  Still no credible evidence of machine problems, almost all ballots were paper.  The media was definitely willing to publish all sorts of theories, evidence or not.

Who is looking up their vote? The kind of person who is disengaged is not typically checking to see if they voted. To your point, there was a major story about a college student who had someone vote for him. He checked out of curiosity and realize someone voted on his behalf. It made news stories for a couple days, then went away. Not that it matters, because your follow up will be that it's only one guy, am I right?

(04-22-2022, 11:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 09:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: A lot of people thought the vote totals were suspicious in November 2020.

Who is looking up their vote? The kind of person who is disengaged is not typically checking to see if they voted. To your point, there was a major story about a college student who had someone vote for him. He checked out of curiosity and realize someone voted on his behalf. It made news stories for a couple days, then went away. Not that it matters, because your follow up will be that it's only one guy, am I right?

Weak. Lots of people check to see it their vote was counted.  But we're talking about at least a quarter of a million people who never requested ballots and never got ballots, yet the system says they voted.  All of those extra ballots were somehow prevented from going out in the regular mail, were marked for Biden by bad people, and put back in the pile of good ballots.  You have videos that you claim catch the end of that process, but where is the beginning?
Where is the person saying "one day I saw the supervisor printed a bunch of ballots but didn't mail them"
You have one person saying "I went to request my ballot, and someone had already done that in my name." You need thousands of people like that.  And it shouldn't have been hard to get.  Knocking on doors is easy.

There is a reason that in every election, a densely populated blue county keeps finding votes for a week after the election. When they need to get votes, they can find them by seeing who hasn't voted and getting those forms in. People who don't think they voted aren't checking that, bro. We also know they have ballot harvesters, who collect votes from people, with evidence that they are paid (seen in other videos), which is a form of vote manipulation. We have evidence of the elderly populations in retirement homes voting 100% for democrats, which is improbable. We have evidence of them doing the same thing in non-English speaking immigrant communities. This can account for a huge vote swing from people who otherwise wouldn't vote. Now, add to this the fact this happens only in blue counties, where they restrict access for review and don't tightly regulate the votes, and you have the perfect conditions to steal an election. It's not even close to being impossible.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2022, 02:36 PM by mikesez. Edited 3 times in total.)

(04-23-2022, 12:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There is a reason that in every election, a densely populated blue county keeps finding votes for a week after the election. When they need to get votes, they can find them by seeing who hasn't voted and getting those forms in. People who don't think they voted aren't checking that, bro. We also know they have ballot harvesters, who collect votes from people, with evidence that they are paid (seen in other videos), which is a form of vote manipulation. We have evidence of the elderly populations in retirement homes voting 100% for democrats, which is improbable. We have evidence of them doing the same thing in non-English speaking immigrant communities. This can account for a huge vote swing from people who otherwise wouldn't vote. Now, add to this the fact this happens only in blue counties, where they restrict access for review and don't tightly regulate the votes, and you have the perfect conditions to steal an election. It's not even close to being impossible.

You do not have any evidence that says there was a retirement home that voted % Democrat.  Ballots are designed to be secret and it is only possible to say which candidate a particular person voted for if you keep the return envelope and the ballot together, which is illegal. No one would admit to doing that.  You can only see that they voted, no who they voted for. You might be able to find a precinct and see that it returned 100% Democrat votes, but not a single retirement home.

I misspoke. It was that there was 100% turnout in most of the retirement homes in swing counties. That's highly improbable. The WEC allowed changes that took away the special requirement to collect votes in retirement homes and you suddenly have a spike? That's a great coincidence, is it not? You're right in that we don't know who they voted for, but what do you think the odds are, man? I bet you think Republicans and democrats cheated an the same rate, huh. Or that these invalids who were voting just hated Trump so much, right? Lol.

"Gableman vetted the vote at 30 nursing homes in Milwaukee County, 12 in Racine County, and 24 in Dane County and found 100 percent turnout: All 2,155 registered voters in those 66 homes cast their ballots. At nine facilities in Kenosha County, the voter turnout was 97 percent. At 16 homes in Brown County, turnout was 95 percent."

There was also a sheriff that did an investigation in Racine County and came to the same result. The DA failed to prosecute because she said the people in charge of the nursing home didn't live in her district. Lol, what a joke. She didn't prosecute the other people that participated because they surely didn't understand the nuances of election law. Then the DNC releases a statement saying there was no fraud because no one was prosecuted. <------This is where you come in. You are so uninformed, man.

What evidence do you need? Who needs to present it? This is the playbook for the Dems stealing the election in Wisconsin, and there is plenty of evidence that suggests the colluded to tilt the odds in their favor.

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2022/03...an-groups/

By way of comparison, statewide turnout was around 76 percent.

(04-23-2022, 03:37 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I misspoke. It was that there was 100% turnout in most of the retirement homes in swing counties. That's highly improbable. The WEC allowed changes that took away the special requirement to collect votes in retirement homes and you suddenly have a spike? That's a great coincidence, is it not? You're right in that we don't know who they voted for, but what do you think the odds are, man? I bet you think Republicans and democrats cheated an the same rate, huh. Or that these invalids who were voting just hated Trump so much, right? Lol.

"Gableman vetted the vote at 30 nursing homes in Milwaukee County, 12 in Racine County, and 24 in Dane County and found 100 percent turnout: All 2,155 registered voters in those 66 homes cast their ballots.  At nine facilities in Kenosha County, the voter turnout was 97 percent.  At 16 homes in Brown County, turnout was 95 percent."

There was also a sheriff that did an investigation in Racine County and came to the same result. The DA failed to prosecute because she said the people in charge of the nursing home didn't live in her district. Lol, what a joke. She didn't prosecute the other people that participated because they surely didn't understand the nuances of election law. Then the DNC releases a statement saying there was no fraud because no one was prosecuted. <------This is where you come in. You are so uninformed, man.

What evidence do you need? Who needs to present it? This is the playbook for the Dems stealing the election in Wisconsin, and there is plenty of evidence that suggests the colluded to tilt the odds in their favor.

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2022/03...an-groups/

By way of comparison, statewide turnout was around 76 percent.

Right, there's probable cause to say that ballot harvesting occurred there in a way that may have been criminal under Wisconsin law. Harvesting is still real people placing real votes, so it's not fraudulent, but it is criminal in most states because it is too easy for a harvester to say they wish to see the ballot they are harvesting and thus violate the secrecy that everyone is supposed to enjoy.

Prosecutors prosecute people who don't live in their jurisdiction all the time.  They prosecute people who were ignorant of the law all the time.  So we either have a really bad prosecutor here or a really bad journalist, perhaps both.  

What we don't have is any allegation that any of these nursing home patients had their ballot secrecy violated, so it's extremely unlikely that all 2,155 of those harvested votes went for Biden.  

We also don't have enough total votes here to say the outcome was changed.  Harvesting wouldn't have done that.  You have to find ballots that went to fake people or ballots that were diverted away from real people first.

So you have criminal attempts to pad the vote, and a DA unwilling to prosecute that criminality. You think this is an isolated incident and not at all indicative of yet another corrupt process in our system?