Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary Clinton, "Half of Trump supporters are in the 'basket of deplorables"

Quote:Do you actually know anyone respectable, or is this another make believe person for you?

It certainly wouldn't be for someone who defends someone who would " urinate" on the grave of a potential POTUS.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It certainly wouldn't be for someone who defends someone who would " urinate" on the grave of a potential POTUS.

Wouldn't be mine. I'd never lay claim to her being my POTUS..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Do you actually know anyone respectable, or is this another make believe person for you?

It certainly wouldn't be for someone who defends someone who would " urinate" on the grave of a potential POTUS
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 08:21 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:It certainly wouldn't be for someone who defends someone who would " urinate" on the grave of a potential POTUS

You related to Amelia? Or do you always stutter full sentences?

Quote:More than you've ever done.

Vets didn't and still don't have the luxury of a cut n run. And whether you like it or not, the POTUS is Commander in Chief. Never was a big fan of W, but respected his position. There are plenty of things I disagreed with, which included the loss of life. But I believe he did what he thought was best. Either way, no way would I dishonor the office of President by saying I'd " urinate" on his grave like you would.

Ironically, the statement Clinton made, as wrong and stupid as it was, seemed to fit. Then again, you wear the " mega deplorable" description like a badge of honor.

Differences of opinion and character. It's the American way.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:LOL... comparable to the "have you stopped beating your wife?" question.

Cute.

At some point, you'll realize that if you're on the right side of the truth, you don't have to manufacture talking points or create false narratives to have your ideas win in the arena of thought.

You're lack of self awareness is astounding.

Your pills must be kicking in..

The difference is if Trump wins, I hope he proves me wrong. The respect for the office , like respect for the flag is something that should be respected. I will respect his position and hope he proves so many wrong. Why? Simple. It's what's best for country. That's the priority.

To not recognize the position because of hate, dislike, and not of your party is shallow and a cancer for this country.

To others, the hope for failure is pathetic.
Blakes Life Matters

Give it 10 minutes. He'll repeat himself^

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 10:28 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:Using "female" as an insult is sexist. Congratulations, you fit into Hillary's deplorable category.
Funny how you read what you want to read, but ignore others......then you question respectability? Mirror time

Your question...

Do you actually know anyone respectable, or is this another make believe person for you?

But stuff written below is fine, since you came to inject yourself into the conversation..
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Obama is a tool and both him and his puppet Hillary need their teeth kicked in..

These are facts

Quote:I wish someone would destroy her with a hammer too..

Blakes Life Matters

Nice. A copy and paste.. Didn't think you had the know-how for that.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 10:35 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:Nice. A copy and paste.. Didn't think you had the know-how for that.

Point being?

That a care giving nurse would never be so volatile? Hateful? Angry? Perhaps even deplorable? Mega deplorable as you put it?

Wanting to kick in the teeth of a woman. You girls are mean. Destroy her with a hammer?

Some serious issues here.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:..

Point being?

That a care giving nurse would never be so volatile? Hateful? Angry? Perhaps even deplorable? Mega deplorable as you put it?

Wanting to kick in the teeth of a woman. You girls are mean.

Oh, so now you're a champion of women?!?

Bwahahahahahaha.. You're so full of [BLEEP]..

I think your meds wore off.. Call your mom, have her come down stairs and pop your damn pez..

Quote:Oh, so now you're a champion of women?!?

Bwahahahahahaha.. You're so full of [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

I think your meds wore off.. Call your mom, have her come down stairs and pop your damn pez..

You want to kick in the teeth of a woman and you call me out?

Meds? Better check your nursing kit for any leftovers.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:You want to kick in the teeth of a woman and you call me out?

Meds? Better check your nursing kit for any leftovers.

Don't you believe in gender equality? WingerDinger would likely kick her teeth in whether she was a women or a man (or a man-women, or women-man, or genderless). He probably likes to kick people who have shown to be absolutely corrupt, scum bag sociopaths who have no sympathy for the average American. Crooked Hillary falls right into that category.

Quote:Don't you believe in gender equality? WingerDinger would likely kick her teeth in whether she was a women or a man (or a man-women, or women-man, or genderless). He probably likes to kick people who have shown to be absolutely corrupt, scum bag sociopaths who have no sympathy for the average American. Crooked Hillary falls right into that category.

And yet you just described Donald Trump to a T!

Quote:Don't you believe in gender equality? WingerDinger would likely kick her teeth in whether she was a women or a man (or a man-women, or women-man, or genderless). He probably likes to kick people who have shown to be absolutely corrupt, scum bag sociopaths who have no sympathy for the average American. Crooked Hillary falls right into that category.

Let's not forget Obama. He needs a Nike in the jaw too

Quote:Funny how you read what you want to read, but ignore others......then you question respectability? Mirror time

Your question...

Do you actually know anyone respectable, or is this another make believe person for you?

But stuff written below is fine, since you came to inject yourself into the conversation..

Youve been stewing over this for the past two hours and this is what you come up with?? ROFLMBO
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Let's not forget Obama. He needs a Nike in the jaw too

Oh boy, this will get the SJWs triggered. I can hear them typing away furiously.