Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Hillary Could Easily Lose

Quote:In today's "guilt by association" climate, many potential Trump voters are too afraid to publicly support Trump. It could cost them their job, or worse. But nobody follows you into the voting booth. There are millions who will vote for Trump and then claim they didn't.

Sadly, this is the case..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 10:29 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:In today's "guilt by association" climate, many potential Trump voters are too afraid to publicly support Trump. It could cost them their job, or worse. But nobody follows you into the voting booth. There are millions who will vote for Trump and then claim they didn't.

This is false. Trump supporters are hardly afraid to support him publicly. Meanwhile Hillary bumper stickers are as elusive as Marqise Lee sightings.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:This is false. Trump supporters are hardly afraid to support him publicly. Meanwhile Hillary bumper stickers are as elusive as Marqise Lee sightings.

Yes, because Trump supporters were standing outside of polling booths like the new black panther party, trying to intimidate voters.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 10:36 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:I just don't see any way the Shrillary loses. The lefties will vote for her no matter what as most of them need a liberal in office for their own reasons. There are far to many republicans who will vote for Johnson or just abstain as they tend to have a stronger conviction to their standards. It won't be enough for Johnson to stand a chance but definitely enough for Trump to lose. The only hope he has is if something very soon turns these millions of traditionally republican voters into votes for him. Being one of these types of voters I don't know if there is anything Trump can do or say that will sway me. it boils down to how dangerous I believe each will be for our country. It's not good folks. The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

What's in your safe?

Ultimate anti-Trump neocon Lindsey Graham is even feeling which way the wind is blowing.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/06/republ...-in-trump/

"“Trump is getting better,” Graham told reporters Tuesday pointing to the recent polling. “You can see a more disciplined message. If he can hold it together for another 8 weeks.”

Graham, who ran against Trump in the primary and doubted that the New York billionaire could beat Clinton, appeared impressed that Trump could withstand the amount of political attacks he had taken so far.

“He’s had massive political body blows that would knock anybody else out. If he can cross the lines in the eyes of the public and be ready for the job, then I think you’re gonna have one hell of a race,” Graham added."

---

Not that his specific support matters, but I think traditional republicans are finally waking up to the threat that is Hillary Clinton and the risk of losing the supreme court, which WILL cause irreparable damage to the countries foundation.

Quote:Except if you did judge him on his words, actions, and delivery, you would see the objective reality where he had already disavowed the KKK/Duke twice (three times if you include 2000) before. Unfortunately, you live in subjective fantasy-land.

I live in a world where you don't excuse what someone says because handlers smooth things over after the fact. And I am not referencing this dumb David Duke pseudo-connection. He has had to have his campaign team backtrack on numerous things that have come out of his dumb mouth. "I'd like to punch him in the face... in my day we'd take people like that out back.. I could shoot someone and my numbers wouldn't drop." That's just the rhetoric. Defending Article XII shows how little he knows about the post he allegedly wants. Many of his supporters don't get this is not a reality t.v. show. This is the figurehead the rest of the world sees when they think about America. The soundbites he has already given the world to sample from should make you cringe. He's not talking in a simple, folksy way. He is an abrasive [BLEEP] who thinks he can bully world leaders into doing whatever he wants. That's not diplomacy. He isn't walking tall and carrying a big stick. He's threatening to hit you with the stick before he even opens talks. (Mexico is gonna pay for it. Oh.. they'll pay.) Noticed nobody seems to have a problem Russia is openly backing him. Have they EVER backed a US candidate before? Not that I can ever recall. Am I just being silly for being alarmed by this? They kinda have been our biggest enemy for decades and surely have no love for us. Everyone's cool with that though, right? Nothing to see here.

Quote:If one was to believe the polls (which I don't, but you might), Trump is currently garnering 83-88% of Republican support, a 5-10 point swing in the past month. Staunch anti-Trump conservative Mark Levin also came out in support of Trump yesterday, proclaiming his vote for him. A lot of the neocons will stay away, such as the Yeb Heads and Beck bots, but I can see Trump landing comfortably around 90-93% Republican support in the end. Independents also favor Trump by huge margins, 15-20%. Trump can win this in a landslide.

Hahahahahahaha......

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:In today's "guilt by association" climate, many potential Trump voters are too afraid to publicly support Trump.  It could cost them their job, or worse.  But nobody follows you into the voting booth.  There are millions who will vote for Trump and then claim they didn't.

Poor baby. Tough guy Trump supporters afraid to voice their support! Those meanie Liberals might frown at them.

Is this like the war on Christians?

Don't you get tired of playing the victim?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:I live in a world where you don't excuse what someone says because handlers smooth things over after the fact. And I am not referencing this dumb David Duke pseudo-connection. He has had to have his campaign team backtrack on numerous things that have come out of his dumb mouth. "I'd like to punch him in the face... in my day we'd take people like that out back.. I could shoot someone and my numbers wouldn't drop." That's just the rhetoric. Defending Article XII shows how little he knows about the post he allegedly wants. Many of his supporters don't get this is not a reality t.v. show. This is the figurehead the rest of the world sees when they think about America. The soundbites he has already given the world to sample from should make you cringe. He's not talking in a simple, folksy way. He is an abrasive [BAD WORD REMOVED] who thinks he can bully world leaders into doing whatever he wants. That's not diplomacy. He isn't walking tall and carrying a big stick. He's threatening to hit you with the stick before he even opens talks. (Mexico is gonna pay for it. Oh.. they'll pay.) Noticed nobody seems to have a problem Russia is openly backing him. Have they EVER backed a US candidate before? Not that I can ever recall. Am I just being silly for being alarmed by this? They kinda have been our biggest enemy for decades and surely have no love for us. Everyone's cool with that though, right? Nothing to see here.

I haven't seen the source from the Kremlin openly supporting Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Can you please show me? Has Putin flown over to the United States to tell it's citizens to vote a certain way, kind of like Obama did to the Brits?

I guess Donald Trump's "harsh rhetoric" hurt your fee-fees. I am glad he isn't courting voters like you. It is about time a potential president used the leverage of the current most powerful nation on Earth to the benefit of our declining nation. You are probably better off with Hillary "Safe Space" Clinton.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 11:08 AM by jj82284.)

Quote:I live in a world where you don't excuse what someone says because handlers smooth things over after the fact. And I am not referencing this dumb David Duke pseudo-connection. He has had to have his campaign team backtrack on numerous things that have come out of his dumb mouth. "I'd like to punch him in the face... in my day we'd take people like that out back.. I could shoot someone and my numbers wouldn't drop." That's just the rhetoric. Defending Article XII shows how little he knows about the post he allegedly wants. Many of his supporters don't get this is not a reality t.v. show. This is the figurehead the rest of the world sees when they think about America. The soundbites he has already given the world to sample from should make you cringe. He's not talking in a simple, folksy way. He is an abrasive [BAD WORD REMOVED] who thinks he can bully world leaders into doing whatever he wants. That's not diplomacy. He isn't walking tall and carrying a big stick. He's threatening to hit you with the stick before he even opens talks. (Mexico is gonna pay for it. Oh.. they'll pay.) Noticed nobody seems to have a problem Russia is openly backing him. Have they EVER backed a US candidate before? Not that I can ever recall. Am I just being silly for being alarmed by this? They kinda have been our biggest enemy for decades and surely have no love for us. Everyone's cool with that though, right? Nothing to see here.

The woman sold them 20% of our domestic uranium capacity for crying out loud.  Listen to what you're saying "Trump tweeted this" while ignoring the fact that the woman you are supporting implicitly endorsed the Saudi Arabian treatment of women and has at the core of her anti-terrorism platform to have less violent terror groups try to debate with more violent terror groups on social media (countering violent extremism). 

you can't defend her foreign policy, you can't defend her economic record, you can't defend Obamacare so you want to talk about what Trump has said...

"I did not send or receive...

"My daughter and I landed under sniper fire...

"Robert Byrd was my mentor...

"We turned over EVERYTHING, anything remotely work related...  the 33k emails deleted were about yoga, a funeral, a wedding, and conversations with my husband who doesn't use e-mail...

"some of these young men are what you call super predators, we can talk about how they got to be that way but...

"VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY (to explain away the exploits of a known sex offender who had to be disbarred for committing perjury.) 

what about her giggling like a schoolgirl because her first professional act was to defend a child rapist she knew to be guilty, and the little girl to this day can't have kids because of the physical damage.  She attacked that little girls credibility and floated the idea that she was making up stories when there was physical evidence of damage to her organs.  That's the knight in a shinning pants suit? 

You call Trump a racist for wasting time on the wall that she voted for enforcing the laws that her husband advocated for.  Does the concept of hypocrisy even penetrate?

Do we even have to talk about Margaret sanger, eugenics, the genocide against black people etc?

I get it.  I'm black.  When I first realized that Democrats weren't the descendants of unicorns it took me a while to get my head around it too.  We're told since the age of five that if republicans win elections that black churches will burn (ad run by democrats) and that black men will be dragged behind trucks with rebel flags down the mainstreets of America (another shameless ad run by democrats.)  It's hard to let go of everything that you've known.  I understand that.  But the reality is that the sun will rise, the clouds will fade, and if the president has an R next to their name your families fortunes will be clearer, not cloudier regardless of the color of our skin.

<pre class="_prettyXprint">
</pre>

Yeah I remember how awesone those 8 years under Bush were.

Lol

Quote:I haven't seen the source from the Kremlin openly supporting Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Can you please show me? Has Putin flown over to the United States to tell it's citizens to vote a certain way, kind of like Obama did to the Brits?

I guess Donald Trump's "harsh rhetoric" hurt your fee-fees. I am glad he isn't courting voters like you. It is about time a potential president used the leverage of the current most powerful nation on Earth to the benefit of our declining nation. You are probably better off with Hillary "Safe Space" Clinton.

The state controlled media has been all over Trump's jock for months. They recently confirmed his bull manure statements that Obama and Hillary created ISIS. A number of Trump's policies align with Putin's and he knows Trump will let certain things slide which Hillary would not. Tell me this is all brand new to you. Use Google for ten minutes and tell me every hit is from some liberal site which must be false. Just like the amount of debt he has tied to Russian lenders. (If only we had tax records to review - which he once upon a time said he'd release) I also know someone who recently traveled to St. Petersburg who said the media seems to be very consistent with pro Trump propaganda pieces. Since when we're they so concerned with our elections? I know you refuse to believe they had anything to do with DNC hacks, so I won't waste time including that. Go ahead. Run searches on Google and tell me all of it is lies. Putin is not doing anything to sway public opinion in Russia or to influence the outcome elsewhere.

The whole story of how trump's last campaign adviser was a pro Russian lobbyist and was key in changing the gop platform to be less favourable to Ukraine was completely ignored by the media...

But yeah the media is totally in bed for Clinton.

Get the heck out of here. You trumpettes complaining about the media sound so childish.

Quote:The woman sold them 20% of our domestic uranium capacity for crying out loud. Listen to what you're saying "Trump tweeted this" while ignoring the fact that the woman you are supporting implicitly endorsed the Saudi Arabian treatment of women and has at the core of her anti-terrorism platform to have less violent terror groups try to debate with more violent terror groups on social media (countering violent extremism).

you can't defend her foreign policy, you can't defend her economic record, you can't defend Obamacare so you want to talk about what Trump has said...

"I did not send or receive...

"My daughter and I landed under sniper fire...

"Robert Byrd was my mentor...

"We turned over EVERYTHING, anything remotely work related... the 33k emails deleted were about yoga, a funeral, a wedding, and conversations with my husband who doesn't use e-mail...

"some of these young men are what you call super predators, we can talk about how they got to be that way but...

"VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY (to explain away the exploits of a known sex offender who had to be disbarred for committing perjury.)

what about her giggling like a schoolgirl because her first professional act was to defend a child rapist she knew to be guilty, and the little girl to this day can't have kids because of the physical damage. She attacked that little girls credibility and floated the idea that she was making up stories when there was physical evidence of damage to her organs. That's the knight in a shinning pants suit?

You call Trump a racist for wasting time on the wall that she voted for enforcing the laws that her husband advocated for. Does the concept of hypocrisy even penetrate?

Do we even have to talk about Margaret sanger, eugenics, the genocide against black people etc?

I get it. I'm black. When I first realized that Democrats weren't the descendants of unicorns it took me a while to get my head around it too. We're told since the age of five that if republicans win elections that black churches will burn (ad run by democrats) and that black men will be dragged behind trucks with rebel flags down the mainstreets of America (another shameless ad run by democrats.) It's hard to let go of everything that you've known. I understand that. But the reality is that the sun will rise, the clouds will fade, and if the president has an R next to their name your families fortunes will be clearer, not cloudier regardless of the <a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Eli6eg_ao'>color of our skin.</a>

I won't defend most things you've said about Hillary. As I have mentioned a million times, she's not my candidate. She is in bed with the Saudis who hate us just like W was. As a former Secretary of State I have to consider her much stronger on foreign policy than Trump who makes our strongest allies want to puke. I don't trust Hillary on a lot of things. I don't trust Trump on anything. And some of the policies he is promoting scare the poop out of me because they undo decades of progress which weaken us. Leaving NATO? Lifting all limits on fracking (have we not seen enough flammable water?). I hate both of these candidates. But at least Hillary has some history of navigating the Hill and has relationships to get things done. Trump thinks Congress is gonna follow his lead .. or else. True leadership does not require bullying and intimidation (although Negan is pretty killer). My greatest hope is whoever gets in does minimal damage until a better president usurps the throne in 4 years.

I've never heard any traction from the media that trump was for the iraq invasion at first.

there was an article in the NYT about how Hillary is getting unfair treatment in main stream news.  that's obviously true.

Quote:I've never heard any traction from the media that trump was for the iraq invasion at first.

because it doesn't do anything for Hillary who actually voted for it

I never heard any cable network spend any time on the fact that trump initially wanted us to get out of Iraq, which resulted in the vacuum that trump identifies as the reason for isis' growth.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 11:50 AM by badger.)

Quote:I won't defend most things you've said about Hillary. As I have mentioned a million times, she's not my candidate. She is in bed with the Saudis who hate us just like W was. As a former Secretary of State I have to consider her much stronger on foreign policy than Trump who makes our strongest allies want to puke. I don't trust Hillary on a lot of things. I don't trust Trump on anything. And some of the policies he is promoting scare the poop out of me because they undo decades of progress which weaken us. Leaving NATO? Lifting all limits on fracking (have we not seen enough flammable water?). I hate both of these candidates. But at least Hillary has some history of navigating the Hill and has relationships to get things done. Trump thinks Congress is gonna follow his lead .. or else. True leadership does not require bullying and intimidation (although Negan is pretty killer). My greatest hope is whoever gets in does minimal damage until a better president usurps the throne in 4 years.

You're aware of the arming of ISIS, right?  But you still like her foreign policy?

Having experience in a position of power where you completely undermine the true interests of the American people does not make you qualified to hold an even more powerful position.

But yeah, that media is totally out to get trump.

It shows the utter lack of objectivity or critical thinking when one side complains about media bias against candidates.

There is media bias, but not in this avenue.

Pro war, pro oil interests, pro oligopoly and monopoly. Pro multinational corporations. Yes.

Pro Hillary? Pro trump? No.

Pro horse race. Pro ratings. Yes.

Wake up, y'all.

Quote:I never heard any cable network spend any time on the fact that trump initially wanted us to get out of Iraq, which resulted in the vacuum that trump identifies as the reason for isis' growth.

You forgot to add the thing about how he was for toppling Gaddafi too... it's all a concern however he didn't actually DO this stuff.  the candidate he's running against DID.  that's why it wouldn't get coverage.  they would rather not talk about it altogether because then they raise questions about Hillary