Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Regular Season Schedule

Darlo, are you a Saint?  Tough start for em, but at least Redmond squeezed that come back on opening day. Should be easier this weekend with hapless Sunderland visiting. 

JW, cheers for the broadcasting info. Too bad only three non 1 PM games, as expected. Perhaps if we are in contention come Thanksgiving, we'll draw some flex schedules. With more winning over time, the schedule will get more showy.

To me, at least 6 of those home games should be handled if the Jags want to make a winning season push.  

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:JW, cheers for the broadcasting info. Too bad only three non 1 PM games, as expected. Perhaps if we are in contention come Thanksgiving, we'll draw some flex schedules. With more winning over time, the schedule will get more showy.

To me, at least 6 of those home games should be handled if the Jags want to make a winning season push.

We would have had a second 4:25 game if the NFL cursed us with another trip to Oakland. It is always better to host the Raiders than visit them.

Quote:We would have had a second 4:25 game if the NFL cursed us with another trip to Oakland. It is always better to host the Raiders than visit them.

It is always better to host EVERY TEAM then to visit them.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:She loves me and she knows it

Maybe if your name was CatWinger or CatDinger, or even WingerCatDinger.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It is always better to host EVERY TEAM then to visit them.

Of course I was referring to our lousy West Coast record, which is far worse than our record against teams in the other time zones.

[Image: Flags_of_the_Union_Jack.png]

bing knows too.

I imagine Yahoo and some others help too. 

In case you're anti-Google.

None of those are called "Jack Union" flags. That was my question - what is a Jack Union flag?

I am not anti-Google.

Quote:What is a Union Jack flag?
You asked what a Union Jack was. I showed you the Union Jack.

You did not ask what a Jack Union flag was, which does not exist.

Sometimes, you try to hard.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 03:54 PM by Kane.)

Quote:What is a Union Jack flag?

Quote:You asked what a Union Jack was. I showed you the Union Jack.

You did not ask what a Jack Union flag was, which does not exist.

Sometimes, you try to hard.

Quote:None of those are called "Jack Union" flags. That was my question - what is a Jack Union flag?

I am not anti-Google.
The final flag in the graphic is the "Union Jack" flag.

It is the United Kingdom flag, not United Jack.

Oh and by the way, the graphic is missing Wales.

Quote:It is the United Kingdom flag, not United Jack.
Union Jack, not United Jack. 

Just stop it.

Back to the topic, which games do you all think are the most winnable?

Quote:It is the United Kingdom flag, not United Jack.

Union Jack Flag.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Union Jack, not United Jack. 

Just stop it.

If people don't like my responses, they should not say anything that would cause such replies.

Quote:None of those are called "Jack Union" flags. That was my question - what is a Jack Union flag?

I am not anti-Google.

Union Jack Flag

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

It's a message board, what do you expect people to do?  He explained it to you plain as day...

I really didn't miss this crap at all.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]