Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has the constant lagging of the servers made this site less desirable for you?

Wow

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[Image: a6e5a20655fbf09a55262cfb3dcb41d8.jpg]

[Image: we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif]

They need to get this crap fixed!!!

Quote:They need to get this crap fixed!!!

I Agree whole heartedly

Rather slow around here I would say.

I can get on from every location ... except my home.

Quote:Rather slow around here I would say.

I can get on from every location ... except my home.
Rub it in why don't cha?? :verymad:

Quote:They need to get this crap fixed!!!
We (mods / admins) are doing everything we can, but it's difficult to get much traction when there's nobody responding.  The person who should be working on these issues hasn't been around for almost a month now, so we share your frustration.  Starting to look like  the board is no longer carrying enough relevance within the organization to warrant any sort of attention.  We'll continue to do what we can to try to turn that around, but we'll see what happens.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Thanks for the update FBT........

Considering how many members and users post on the board I am shocked that the Jags would ignore it. I think its a vital tool to grow the fanbase. But many organizations have done things like this before. I think the board might be going on a death spiral. If it does we should consider migrating, rather than just letting it die and having nothing in its place.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:Considering how many members and users post on the board I am shocked that the Jags would ignore it. I think its a vital tool to grow the fanbase. But many organizations have done things like this before. I think the board might be going on a death spiral. If it does we should consider migrating, rather than just letting it die and having nothing in its place.

If this is in a death spiral then I agree we should consider migration. If we can get the bulk of posters here on board we should have enough to keep another forum healthy. I hope it doesn't come to that but I just can't behind something like BCC.

Maybe they need to scrap this whole Forum and start From Scatch again

Everyone relax, I started this as a joke to be honest but it still seems that people are having issues. Its working perfectly fine for ne now and has been for a week. I still believe im needed as an Executive of Moderator Operations to give counsel to the lower moderators.

I think all of our old account are gone forever. I can only use this second account on my cell it won't work on any computer

Quote:I think all of our old account are gone forever. I can only use this second account on my cell it won't work on any computer

Same way for me! I can get on with my phone, but not my iPad, and they are using the same IP address!!

Quote:I think all of our old account are gone forever. I can only use this second account on my cell it won't work on any computer

Quote:Same way for me! I can get on with my phone, but not my iPad, and they are using the same IP address!!

Clean your cookies out, that's what I had to do to keep it from saying Delete session when member ID = XXXX

Quote:Same way for me! I can get on with my phone, but not my iPad, and they are using the same IP address!!

When I try to logon with this account on anything else it just reloads the main page without anyone being signed in.

When I try to logon with this account on anything else it just reloads the main page without anyone being signed in.

use the tor browser and it will at least work on your PC.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:Clean your cookies out, that's what I had to do to keep it from saying Delete session when member ID = XXXX

I've cleaned them out several times...doesn't change anything.

What weird is this account doesn't work for me on my computer. But on my phone is works fine. So I made another account I was using for the draft. The weird part is, I can not log off this account on my phone. I've tryed multiple times on full version and mobile version but it is stuck. So now I have to use both depending on what device I am using.