Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trumps Speech on Regrets

Never mind studies show that lives of African Americans are better under democrat leadership.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Never mind studies show that lives of African Americans are better under democrat leadership.

Better relative to what? Have you seen their incarceration rates? Have you seen their divorce and single-parent rates? Have you seen their unemployment rates? Have you seen their income levels? Have you seen their education levels? Have you seen the crime rates of their largest communities? They are all objectively worse than every other racial community and in many categories are continuing to plummet. Both political organizations, Republicans and Democrats, have failed their communities. We are closest we have been in decades to electing a nominee who doesn't fit the mold of Democrat or Republican, an Independent, someone who may actually bring positive change, yet your strategy is to stick with the status quo of failed policies and increased strife.

Dude, conservatives trying to say democrats have hosed black people. Hilarious!!

Who started the war on drugs? Was it democrats?

Who called black single moms, "welfare queens"?

Which party is trying to make voting harder for black people?

Lol!! But yeah, republicans are totally the champions of the African American.

What the hell do they have to lose???

Lol!! I remember all those times where republicans were totally I the side of trayvon "thug" Martin.

I remember how supportive all the conservatives are on regards to black lives matter.

Calling black lives matter terrorists is a great way to get black folks on your side!!

Hahaha! You guys are adorable!

Quote:Better relative to what? Have you seen their incarceration rates? Have you seen their divorce and single-parent rates? Have you seen their unemployment rates? Have you seen their income levels? Have you seen their education levels? Have you seen the crime rates of their largest communities? They are all objectively worse than every other racial community and in many categories are continuing to plummet. Both political organizations, Republicans and Democrats, have failed their communities. We are closest we have been in decades to electing a nominee who doesn't fit the mold of Democrat or Republican, an Independent, someone who may actually bring positive change, yet your strategy is to stick with the status quo of failed policies and increased strife.

What about his policies are independent? He is playing a game of The Apprentice President Edition. It's treating the whole process like its American Idol.

And it's nice the rich old white man can tell the community how bad off things are for them. You can't possibly see how condescending that is?

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 02:04 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Dude, conservatives trying to say democrats have hosed black people. Hilarious!!

Who started the war on drugs? Was it democrats?

Who called black single moms, "welfare queens"?

Which party is trying to make voting harder for black people?

Lol!! But yeah, republicans are totally the champions of the African American.

What the hell do they have to lose???

Lol!! I remember all those times where republicans were totally I the side of trayvon "thug" Martin.

I remember how supportive all the conservatives are on regards to black lives matter.

Calling black lives matter terrorists is a great way to get black folks on your side!!

Hahaha! You guys are adorable!

You need some Thomas Sowell in your life. He has a very good grasp on the issues that plague black communities and has spoken at length about what can be done to help restore them. He actually just wrote a good article on Trump and his effort to work with black communities specifically.

Thomas Sowell - Trump and blacks

Quote:You need some Thomas Sowell in your life. He has a very good grasp on the issues that plague black communities and has spoken at length about what can be done to help restore them. He actually just wrote a good article on Trump and his effort to work with black communities specifically.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.crescent-news.com/opinion/opinion_columnists/thomas-sowell---trump-and-blacks/article_e0d0afa9-af74-5cc4-9293-39b27615cd79.html'>Thomas Sowell - Trump and blacks</a>

The same Thomas Sowell who called Donald Trump an unmitigated disaster?

Quote:The same Thomas Sowell who called Donald Trump an unmitigated disaster?

Surprising, init? A popular novelist who called for Trump's assassination on Glenn Beck's radio show a few months ago backed Trump, too. It is like they are realizing that a corrupt and inept Hillary Clinton is in every way worse than a brash Donald Trump.

Quote:Surprising, init? <a class="bbc_url" href='http://therightscoop.com/brad-thor-tries-to-explain-why-he-went-from-never-trump-to-supporting-the-donald/'>A popular novelist</a> who called for Trump's assassination on Glenn Beck's radio show a few months ago backed Trump, too. It is like they are realizing that a corrupt and inept Hillary Clinton is in every way worse than a brash Donald Trump.

Are you claiming that as an endorsement?

Quote:You need some Thomas Sowell in your life. He has a very good grasp on the issues that plague black communities and has spoken at length about what can be done to help restore them. He actually just wrote a good article on Trump and his effort to work with black communities specifically.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.crescent-news.com/opinion/opinion_columnists/thomas-sowell---trump-and-blacks/article_e0d0afa9-af74-5cc4-9293-39b27615cd79.html'>Thomas Sowell - Trump and blacks</a>

Ok... but what did that article you just linked say that changes any of the facts I pointed out? Republicans and trump view blacks as the enemy in the way they handle them.

His solution is charter schools? Lol.

As for eroding Hillary's lead among blacks, good luck with that.

Talking to a bunch of white folks about how awful black people live and then talking at black people while at a all white rally, saying "what the hell do you have to lose?" May get him to 15% but that's even a long shot...

Quote:The only thing he could do worse is take their votes, then turn his back on them.

Kinda like what the Demorat party has done for decades, and continues to do.

Why? It's never hurt them at the polls.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I love how Republicans say they will take care of black people better than Democrats will as they actively work to suppress voting rights in black communities. Must be an election season.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I love how Republicans say they will take care of black people better than Democrats will as they actively work to suppress voting rights in black communities. Must be an election season.

Source?

Quote:Source?

You cannot truly be this obtuse. Do you even look at the bills the party you adore has been passing?

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 07:27 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:You cannot truly be this obtuse. Do you even look at the bills the party you adore has been passing?

Only an idiot would believe voting ID requirements are voter suppression. If you are speaking about something else, provide source por favor.

I was wrong. You can be that obtuse.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 08:45 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:African American vote is going to start swinging in his favor here shortly.

"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said. "Are you the greatest?"

The above quote is very offensive to black people.  Also, Trump continuously stating President Obama was a Muslim and should be impeached (Birthir-gate) won't help in swinging the black vote to the GOP.  

Trumps only hope is the black population doesn't come out in strong numbers to vote in November.

Quote:The only thing he could do worse is take their votes, then turn his back on them.

Kinda like what the Demorat party has done for decades, and continues to do.

As an Obama supporter, the one thing that really baffles me regarding his 8-year tenure as President is the fact that he was NOT heavily engaged in the Chicago community and didn't make much of an effort to mitigate the outrage in Ferguson & Baltimore.  I expected more of him to unite rather then let it play out.

Quote:As an Obama supporter, the one thing that really baffles me regarding his 8-year tenure as President is the fact that he was NOT heavily engaged in the Chicago community and didn't make much of an effort to mitigate the outrage in Ferguson & Baltimore. I expected more of him to unite rather then let it play out.

Well, expecting a community divider to unite anything was your first error.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 09:08 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:<span style="background-color:rgb(254,254,254);">"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said. "Are you the greatest?"
</span>

The above quote is very offensive to black people. Also, Trump continuously stating President Obama was a Muslim and should be impeached (Birthir-gate) won't help in swinging the black vote to the GOP.

Trumps only hope is the black population doesn't come out in strong numbers to vote in November.
Pretty soon, the term black people will be an offensive term for African Americans. Kind of surprised we aren't there yet to be honest.