Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Put Your Avatar Where Your Posts Are

Quote:I'm in as a Trump supporter.  Anchorman are you betting against anyone yet?  If not I'm calling you out.

Hello!  I'm here!  I think we've decided that we'll do it within a group.  We'll all agree on the avatars for the losers in the next few weeks!

I'm gad you've got the intestinal fortitude to put your avi where your text is!   :thumbsup:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ok...roll call. I've read a ton of comments, and a few here, but no concrete commitment to our battle of the avatars.

We can even choose two avatars and the losers of the contest use that avatar from Jan thru April 2017.

Maybe many here talk smack, but when it comes down to betting on their candidate, they're like...whoa...easy now. I'm talking the person up, but no way I believe they'll win. So maybe that's it. So what is it? Confidence level up or down?

So far the commits seem to be

Jag Warrior ... Trump

Anchor...Clinton

Ringo...Clinton

Desired Display ... Clinton

Badger?

BLTown?Jagibelieve?

JJ8?

WingerDinger?

Pirky?

FBT?

RJ?

Bch?

Drifter?

Indy?

Captain?

Anon?

Beaudreau?

And many more....you're being called out.

Simple just reply on who you believe wins the election.

Looks like Trumpsters are not confident enough for a little challenge. Although the poll on the MB shows a majority of Trump support, they disappear after that. Prove me wrong.
I'm in, and I'm with her.

sigh.

Just thought I would bump this back to the top.

Quote:Just thought I would bump this back to the top.

I'd forgotten about this..lol

I don't bet, but congrats to those that did! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I was a Scott Walker Man, Then Ted Cruz, I was NEVER a Trump supporter until it came time to vote. And then it was only because I was Anti-Hillary.

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Hello.

This is exactly why I don't get wrapped up in crap like this.

The Weauxfing Gods are real.

I do not upset them.

http://wilson.engr.wisc.edu/rsfc/Woof.html

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Jag Warrior and Ringo have a friendly change of avatars for one year , chosen by the victor in the next election.

There's a lot of back and forth here , so ... All you confident Trumpsters and all Clintonites...as they say..put your money where your mouth is...and challenge someone. It's for fun with only a change of avatars for a year.

Anchor vs Stroud?

JIB vs Adam?

Roller jag vs FBT?

Boudreau vs BLTown?

Captain vs Pirk

Jaimie's Fried vs Badger

Indy vs Jagsibelieve

Just suggestions..pick your own adversary.
Anon vs Bunny

Just names that pop up...pick your own. Who will take up your challenge?

If you're not confident and a bit skeered, do not challenge. Just keep pounding the keyboard.

Glad you mentioned you weren't in on it, Bunnie.  Because you're the one I was going against.

Quote:Glad you mentioned you weren't in on it, Bunnie.  Because you're the one I was going against.

I don't bet on stuff, and I wouldn't lie about it just to mess with your avatar.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Boy that backfired in some faces
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Boy that backfired in some faces

Weauxfing Gods, I tell you!

They are like the Samuel L Jackson character in Pulp Fiction.

"And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I don't bet on stuff, and I wouldn't lie about it just to mess with your avatar.

I know you don't bet.

That's why I know you didn't TAKE the bet as proposed.

Bump.

Let's see the new avatars.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I think one year is too long and is making some folks squeamish...

How bout the time frame be from inauguration day, to the first day of the nfl draft?

That way the awful avatar will not affect the jaguar regular season (unless we have a miracle post season run) and you can cleanse your avatar right before the draft...

I'm in, any takers?

Where you @ TAM

Let's see them.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016, 10:09 AM by Ringo.)

I've had a couple bets. One was self banishment from this forum for a few months...until NFL draft I think it was.. So whether I change the avatar or not would be irrelevant since I won't be on the board anyway.

I will hold up my end, and lock my self in the gulag for a few months and stay off this board.

I suppose by the time I grace this board again, the wall should be well under way, ACA repealed, HC in jail, NAFTA a distant memory, Iran deal rescinded, and ISIS all but defeated.

Thankfully my only monetary bet was a 12 pack.

So without further adieu... clink, slam...the gulag doors are slammed shut. Doubt there will be any early parole.
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016, 10:16 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:I've had a couple bets. One was self banishment from this forum for a few months...until NFL draft I think it was.. So whether I change the avatar or not would be irrelevant since I won't be on the board anyway.

I will hold up my end, and lock my self in the gulag for a few months and stay off this board.

I suppose by the time I grace this board again, the wall should be well under way, ACA repealed, HC in jail, NAFTA a distant memory, Iran deal rescinded, and ISIS all but defeated.

Thankfully my only monetary bet was a 12 pack.

So without further adieu... clink, slam...the gulag doors are slammed shut. Doubt there will be any early parole.
So a big fat liar just like the candidate you supported. In shocked.

FYI, the draft isn't here yet and you are posting.

Quote:So a big fat liar just like the candidate you supported. In shocked.

Wow - not hard for you to be a jerk.

Just like your boy - all class (not).

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Wow - not hard for you to be a jerk.

Just like your boy - all class (not).

You should start showing some respect to the soon to be leader of the free world. It might do you some good.

Quote:So a big fat liar just like the candidate you supported. In shocked.

You really are a dumb piss ain't cha?

The only reason I posted, before the draft, was to honor my bet, and explain that removing my own posting privileges would equate to changing my avatar and that I wasn't backing out. If I can't post, there's nothing to see.

Now...that's it. Adam2012, thanks for getting what I was trying to say. I didn't think it was that difficult.
Blakes Life Matters