Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sandy Hook

Rasheen..... For the love of all that is holy please provide these lunatics your proof.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

the question is what would be considered acceptable evidence to any deniers?  i think there is potentially tons of corroborating evidence that could be used to prove that these victims are real, and honestly I'd like to see it

Quote:"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Mission Accomplished

Quote:the question is what would be considered acceptable evidence to any deniers?  i think there is potentially tons of corroborating evidence that could be used to prove that these victims are real, and honestly I'd like to see it

Pretty standard conspiracy buff argument - prove it happened! Prove I'm not crazy!

You don't want to "argue" an issue. That implies using reason and intellect. What you want to do is profess your faith.

Since traditional religions have been losing their grip on the populace it seems many people still have the need for faith - to be a part of something larger than themselves and to be be part of a small, inside group - the elect. Naturally many of these people (I call them suckers, but anyway) naturally turn to conspiracy. No facts needed, no intellect required. Just faith. Every "argument" can be countered by some absurdity. Nothing will every be resolved, as it's all part of the greater conspiracy. Can't lose.

Might as well "argue" with someone who thinks the sun revolves around the earth, or swears they saw Elvis at a Shell station last night. I learned this by spending a lot of time regarding The Mother Of All Conspiracies - the assassination of JFK. The loons came out of the woodwork on that one. Still do, but many are dying off. It just becomes a dog chasing his tale. But apparently some people like chasing their tale.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 02:54 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Pretty standard conspiracy buff argument - prove it happened! Prove I'm not crazy!

You don't want to "argue" an issue. That implies using reason and intellect. What you want to do is profess your faith.

Since traditional religions have been losing their grip on the populace it seems many people still have the need for faith - to be a part of something larger than themselves and to be be part of a small, inside group - the elect. Naturally many of these people (I call them suckers, but anyway) naturally turn to conspiracy. No facts needed, no intellect required. Just faith. Every "argument" can be countered by some absurdity. Nothing will every be resolved, as it's all part of the greater conspiracy. Can't lose.

Might as well "argue" with someone who thinks the sun revolves around the earth, or swears they saw Elvis at a Shell station last night. I learned this by spending a lot of time regarding The Mother Of All Conspiracies - the assassination of JFK. The loons came out of the woodwork on that one. Still do, but many are dying off. It just becomes a dog chasing his tale. But apparently some people like chasing their tale.

You seem to have a strong dislike for traditional religions (calling them suckers). Do you support the importation of millions of ultra-conservative traditional zealots (in your words, suckers) into our country, all of whom will eventually be granted full voting rights?

Quote:Pretty standard conspiracy buff argument - prove it happened! Prove I'm not crazy!

why are you still talking? all you have to say is that you're smart and everybody who might think otherwise is stupid.

im not a part of anything. somebody started a thread and im talking about it. nothing more.  just leave if you cant handle it.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 03:13 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:why are you still talking? all you have to say is that you're smart and everybody who might think otherwise is stupid.

im not a part of anything. somebody started a thread and im talking about it. nothing more. just leave if you cant handle it.
But he makes kind of a good point, badger...

For instance, you posted a 2 hour and 30 minute video to prove something... But gave no analysts of the video.

That, to me, seems like you're not really trying to argue your point. You're posting a whole source that you believe is air tight and needs no further discussion.

Especially in a thread like this, you and BLT should be providing analysis that can be discussed.

Do you see the point?

For example--- in that video you linked, one section states that some of the parents of the victims were at some point in their lives in the entertainment industry as either actors or musicians.

Just because this community has actors and musicians in it doesn't prove this was a false flag.

See, least I'm having the discussion.

I recommend that you guys that are claiming this hoax are required to actually provide proof in your own words.

Not just links to other websites or YouTube videos, but also your own analysis that we can read.

Just my suggestion

Should I provide videos of the kids running from the school?  The parents crying and giving interviews about it? 

That probably wont work for the idiot conspiracy theorists because their reply will just be that they are actors.  If you really think that this was a hoax after all the attention that it got, you're an awful person.  The worst of the worst.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 03:31 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-EACH.html

If you dispute the report then you are trolling.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 04:02 PM by badger.)

Quote:But he makes kind of a good point, badger...

For instance, you posted a 2 hour and 30 minute video to prove something... But gave no analysts of the video.

That, to me, seems like you're not really trying to argue your point. You're posting a whole source that you believe is air tight and needs no further discussion.

Especially in a thread like this, you and BLT should be providing analysis that can be discussed.

Do you see the point?

For example--- in that video you linked, one section states that some of the parents of the victims were at some point in their lives in the entertainment industry as either actors or musicians.

Just because this community has actors and musicians in it doesn't prove this was a false flag.

See, least I'm having the discussion.

I recommend that you guys that are claiming this hoax are required to actually provide proof in your own words.

Not just links to other websites or YouTube videos, but also your own analysis that we can read.

Just my suggestion

i didn't post it to prove it.  i posted it because it addresses the questions being asked about the incident.

i already said i don't know what happened.  at this point, i dont know what I think is right.  the confusing circumstances raised by the theorists are just that... confusing and weird.  the answers provided by the official story and debunkers I also find inadequate.  that's why im unsure about what to think.

the Robbie Parker statement is probably the best evidence FOR ME that he's an actor, and therefore this whole thing was staged.  he does not act at all like i would expect a parent to act after losing a child just a day ago.

Quote:the question is what would be considered acceptable evidence to any deniers?  

Nothing. That's why I am just going to ignore this clown show.

Quote:Should I provide videos of the kids running from the school?  The parents crying and giving interviews about it? 

That probably wont work for the idiot conspiracy theorists because their reply will just be that they are actors.  If you really think that this was a hoax after all the attention that it got, you're an awful person.  The worst of the worst.

are you aware of any video of kids being evacuated?  i think there was over 400 kids evacuated according to the official story, but no video of it that ive seen.

the cop car dash cam (showing no evacuation at time of said evacuation) is one of the main pieces of evidence used for the theorists.

Yes, I saw multiple videos of kids being led in lines outside of the building.  Multiple, many...

If it was staged, you don't think they would have staged a fake evacuation to make it look real?

Quote:Nothing. That's why I am just going to ignore this clown show.

all i can say is for ME personally there is evidence that would convince me 100% that it really happened. i just haven't seen it yet.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 04:13 PM by badger.)

Quote:Yes, I saw multiple videos of kids being led in lines outside of the building.  Multiple, many...

If it was staged, you don't think they would have staged a fake evacuation to make it look real?

ive seen the iconic picture of the SMALL line of kids following the female police officer.

if you can find any videos of what you describe, id like to see it

im thinking if it was staged, they did not have 600 kids or whatever it was to evacuate.  they just took photos of some kids in a line, and then when they wrote the official report, they lied about more kids being evacuated.

Quote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-EACH.html

I think saying they're trolling is giving them more credit than they deserve.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

What is crazy is that people think the government do all this stuff over the decades and then continue to vote for one of the main candidates...

So the spoiled generation expects video evidence (public) of the incident in it's entirety.  Got it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

It was about 28 degrees that morning but I don't any fog coming out of the open mouths of the children.  Nobody looks freezing and the cops aren't wearing gloves.  I don't see any remnants of snow or ice on the ground, but I don't know if there was a snowfall any time before the 14th.  There is a second photo which shows parents standing there watching the kids walk.  Would scared kids stay in line if Mom is waiting there?  They would run to Mom, right?  Would Mom wait patiently for the conga line to get there?  I'll see if I can find the other photo.

[Image: sandy-hook-newtown-iconic-photograph-01.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 04:45 PM by badger.)

Quote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-EACH.html

the statement and fielding of questions by this Dr. Wayne Carver is one of the main pieces of evidence used.  theorists point out all the inconsistencies in what he is saying, and then you have people like Piers Morgan (of all people) tweeting that the guy came off as "disrespectful".