Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Questions arise about Trump's mental health.

Quote:His policies are pretty good. He understands the issues and will surround himself with people who can figure out the process of implementation. What is Hillary Clinton's plan when congress refuses her free education plan? Her war with Russia and Syria? Her federal minimum wage increase?

Should we just not have a president because of congress might vote against their policy?

Rolleyes

He's gonna surround himself with who? Huge factions of his own party are openly against him. And what Dem will cross the aisle for a narcissistic bully?

Are you even listening to this guy? He brags he doesn't have a teleprompter.

This guy needs a [BLEEP] teleprompter. Believe me.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:His policies are pretty good. He understands the issues and will surround himself with people who can figure out the process of implementation. What is Hillary Clinton's plan when congress refuses her free education plan? Her war with Russia and Syria? Her federal minimum wage increase?

Should we just not have a president because of congress might vote against their policy?

Rolleyes

Golly must have missed where Hillary wants to go to war with Russia.

Fear monger much?

How many more times will we have votes to repeal Obamacare? What's gonna be different this time? Trump is gonna MAKE them?

Quote:How many more times will we have votes to repeal Obamacare? What's gonna be different this time? Trump is gonna MAKE them?

And his plan to illegally impound remittance payments from Western Union.

Quote:He's gonna surround himself with who? Huge factions of his own party are openly against him. And what Dem will cross the aisle for a narcissistic bully?

Huge? I feel like I am repeating myself here. Who are you talking about? You, or somebody, keeps bringing this up but names the same old tired establishment Republicans who are universally despised by conservative voters. Both Paul Ryan and John McCain, who are members of the establishment faction I think you are speaking of, are in close primary races and may not even be in congress come next year.

Quote:Huge? I feel like I am repeating myself here. Who are you talking about? You, or somebody, keeps bringing this up but names the same old tired establishment Republicans who are universally despised by conservative voters. Both Paul Ryan and John McCain, who are members of the establishment faction I think you are speaking of, are in close primary races and may not even be in congress come next year.

Don't worry about Paul Ryan he is a lock.

Quote:How many more times will we have votes to repeal Obamacare? What's gonna be different this time? Trump is gonna MAKE them?

Obamacare will likely collapse this year or next year no matter who is in office. 

Quote:Huge? I feel like I am repeating myself here. Who are you talking about? You, or somebody, keeps bringing this up but names the same old tired establishment Republicans who are universally despised by conservative voters. Both Paul Ryan and John McCain, who are members of the establishment faction I think you are speaking of, are in close primary races and may not even be in congress come next year.

Well.. He's on record Palin's gonna be in his Cabinet. She's certainly better than.. um... those uh...

Meanwhile, at a Clinton rally...

[Image: m4Ia6A6.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 09:10 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Meanwhile, at a Clinton rally...

[Image: m4Ia6A6.jpg]
So sad. Is that a high school gymnasium?

I'm sure those tiny crowds are a lot more intimate though.

Look at this high-energy Clinton rally.

[Image: GTAwWbv.jpg]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/...lawed.html

Well darn..

Can't blame the liberal press for this!

Who cares if 50 show to your speech when your double digits in the lead and your opponent is doing his darndest to lose.

These rally turnouts are really getting to ya, huh?

Quote:So sad. Is that a high school gymnasium?

I'm sure those tiny crowds are a lot more intimate though.

LOL ...from TPPisTreason! you can't make this stuff up.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 10:04 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:LOL ...from TPPisTreason! you can't make this stuff up.
Clinton is favored among:

Women by 23 points (57-34 percent)

Blacks by 83 (87-4 percent)

Hispanics by 48 (68-20 percent)

voters under 30 by 18 (49-31 percent).

Those numbers rival Barack Obama’s performance among those groups against Mitt Romney in 2012.

Twelve percent of Republicans back Clinton. That’s more than double the number of Democrats supporting Trump (five percent). And while Clinton garners more support among Democrats (87 percent)

than Trump does among Republicans (78 percent), she trails among independents. They go for the Republican by 41-33 percent. In 2012, independents went for Romney by 50-45 percent.

Talk about crowds all you want. But when they only make up your demographic that you pander too. It doesn't impress. Ratings only matter to the advertisers.

The official government U3 unemployment rate is 5%.  This measures unemployed workers who have looked for work within the past 4 weeks. 

The official government U6 unemployment rate is 10%.  This measures unemployed workers who have looked for work within the past year.

The government does not count unemployed workers who have not looked for work in more than a year.  They are considered employed by the government measurements.  I wonder how a person feels who is sitting there with no paycheck and few prospects for one, yet the government considers this person employed.

Respected economist John Williams of Shadowstats puts the true unemployment number at 23%.  Williams counts those who are actually unemployed.  So Trump had it right.  He actually was 3% lower than the real number. 

Quote:The PA workers probably heard about how trump stiffs his contractors...

I hope everybody catches this one. Pure gold.

Anyone who has never raised an eyebrow about his sanity needs to check their own. That being said, it's not illegal to be insane but we certainly wouldn't want a certified lunatic as POTUS. 

Of course, we have had in the WH for 8 years someone whose loyalty to this country is suspicious at best and yet no one has questioned his sanity. His lunacy has different stripes.

I think both, and we may as well throw in Clinton, are all power grabbers, pathological liars and egomaniacs. 

You would be hard pressed to find a high profile person with such a thin skin about criticism. Trump can never let anything go. That should make him relatable to house wives.

At this point, the winning strategy for the democrats is obvious.

From what I have read, Trump spends all day watching TV and whenever someone criticizes him, he tweets a response. He doesn't read briefing papers, or try to learn anything, he just watches TV and responds to perceived slights.

So every day, the democrats should arrange to have someone other than Hillary Clinton insult Trump. Trump will spend the next day going after that person and ignoring Hillary Clinton.

I'm not joking.