Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The original jag fans please sign here..

since '93 -- got to Cecil Field in '92 and got to witness all the maneuvers to get our team.  You guys remember the Memphis Hounddogs??? --- I knew the NFL wasn't putting a franchise in Tennessee then Smile 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags fan since the first season. I was 10. Im still here even after 2007...the suckage looks like its FINALLY coming to an end.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I was a fan when they were the Jacksonville Bulls.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Fan since 2001-2002 after playing NFL GD. You can thank Freddy T. 

Jags fan from the day we got the team announced on  tv 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I was born a jags fan. I waas born a day after the inception.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

I was born into a jags fan family. My parents migrated to USA in 1990 to New York. I was born in 1994 and we moved to Jacksonville in 1995. My dad has been a fan since the franchise opened. When I was younger I went to games with him. We aren't season ticket holders anymore but we go to a couple games a year. I'm super excited for this season now!

I'm already tired of bandwagon fans because I can feel it's going to be coming soon. And I'm nervous because although I have been a fan since they came in the league, I have never lived a day in Florida. I picked them when I was a kid because I loved their logo but have been a diehard ever since (29 years old now). I grew up in Ohio, Mississippi and Tennessee. Now currently live in southern California.

But as proof, I found this picture of me as a kid repping a Jaguars jersey. I am so happy now that I kept it because I can always use it as proof of evidence. On a side note, can anyone help me figure out who this player's jersey is? I can't figure it out.

[Image: 84d3dad.jpg]

Born and raised in duval. Always been a fan. Message board member for almost 10 years.

Quote:I was a fan when they were the Jacksonville Bulls.

This! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Born and raised in Jax you can figure out the rest

Quote:I was born a jags fan. I waas born a day after the inception.

That was a very fast pregnancy!! :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That was a very fast pregnancy!! :woot:

You may even call it "immaculate inception"...  LOL

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 11:40 AM by ThatsGoodJaguars.)

Jags fan since 1993, born and raised in Duuuuuuval! First game attended in 1999. Stuck with the team through the "dark ages" (2008-2013). Always have been a fan, and always will!

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 02:00 PM by tealfootball.)

Born in '91, Jags fan since they started.  I still have a t-shirt of the Jags banned logo with the year 1993 on it (the makers of the shirt has a 7 logo on it) Smile  Still wear it proudly to this day!

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 11:47 AM by Go_jags3228.)

Quote:I was fortunate and blessed to be stationed at NAS Jax from 1993-2011. I was never into the NFL since I was from Arkansas but once the Jags came into town it changed everything for me. Became a huge fan and followed them ever since. The jags can bring through so many highs and lows thought life lol. One thing that brings memories about this board is when the drafted Matt Jones and all those Razorback fans came on board. It was a very rough time I had to have a line under my post stating I was on this MB back in 2003 and not a fan of just one player. Don't get me wrong I was really excited when he was drafted but things went south in a few years. I wonder if any of those fans are still active. Now I am stationed at Great Lakes pushing boot camp and cannot wait for the Jags visit this year to soldier field!
Lol I remember that I also discovered the forum maybe a little while before that

Been a fan since 99/2000 when i was like 10 and wanted to pick a team. Unfortunately, i remember much more of the early 2000's then i do the late 90s. Its been fun growing up with this team. I'll be 26 this year.

1993 fan since the team was announced
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Been a fan since 1993 when they announced Jacksonville wad awarded a franchise

This^ skipped out of high school a couple times in '96 to attend the playoff rallies at the stadium before the team left town on Friday.

I don't remember the year I just remember Darius delivering a hit on someone that caused me to stop in place.  I think the bottle thing at Cleveland cemented it.  That MJD kr in Pittsburg helped me get through my Iraq deployment.  Although the last few years have been tough, I see greatness on the horizon.  I think I've been a fan since before we made Marino retire, always hated dolphin fans even as a kid so to see them sad made me happy.

I'll say I'm pretty close to an original fan

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine