Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You ready for the bandwagoners?

Quote:This is actually a picture of the Jags locker room after a loss. Gus likes sprinkles.

when they beat the point spread.  :thumbsup:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Jacksonville Giants have the biggest bandwagon fans.  Empty seats at the Arena but everyone came out for their Championship parade !!

[Image: hi-res-106490766_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75]
To be fair, the parade was a block long, so "everyone" is a pretty limited pool.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I hate bandwagon'ers; only because they never experience the tough times. To me, you pick a team and stick with them. However, if we have a lot, that just means we're doing good...

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Gus probably isn't the answer for us to be consistently successful so I'm ready to laugh at the bandwagoners that show up.

No pain, no gain.

The perpetually rebuilding Jags are poised to pick in the top 10 for the ninth consecutive year next month and in the top five for the fifth straight year.

It's the kind of draft run that should - at the very least - have the small-market franchise vying for postseason berths. Instead, Jacksonville has

won just 19 of 80 games (23.7 percent) over the last five seasons,

finishing no higher than third in the mediocre AFC South.

So what happened? It's been a combination of poor picks and bad luck spanning two owners, three general managers and three head coaches. Injury, suspension and performance have all been factors.

-By MARK LONG (AP Sports Writer) April 16, 2016 9:58 AM

===========================================================================================

Sigh, I wouldn't worry too much about Bandwagon people until the Jaguars prove they can win enough games to at least make the playoffs...

Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They're coming!!!

If we suddenly have a mass influx of bandwagon fans that only means one thing, we are winning, so I would happily drive around and pick up every band wagon fan if that's the case
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Who cares if you've followed the team 1 game or since the beginning. A fan is a fan period.

If following a team for one game makes someone a fan of that team, we would all like the Texans, Titans, and Colts.

Quote:I don't understand the disdain for bandwagon fans. How else does someone become a fan of a team?

Many fans believe they are only allowed to root for their local team. Bandwagon fans are fans who jump ship when their team sucks and another is suddenly very good, which has nothing to do with their location.

Quote:I'm gonna cringe inside when people call me a bandwagoner. Been on this train since 07.

Did you start liking the team that year because they were good? That was the first year we won a playoff game.

Quote:Man we deserve a medal for best fan base. It's been pretty rough the last couple of years.

I hope you are not serious. Throughout all the rough years I had to put up with many posters who wanted us to lose just to get our head coach fired and higher draft picks. Those are not real Jaguars fans.

Quote:Total band wagon here LOL. Following the losing team year in and year out. Come on guys and gals. Can we talk about this.

After we win something? I don't even care about a playoff win. An AFC South champion be nice.

If you are really a Jaguars fan, you will be very angry if we don't win playoff games.